MoranCo RenovationsScam

G

I paid this bill off after almost filing bankruptcy. I sold one of my trucks, went thru a divorce, and had to pay a supply bill that was left to me after some of my builders filed bankruptcy on me leaving me holding the bill. Thank you court system. I nearly lost everything. But I was able to find a way to pay off my bill. Then I find out that they refused to turn my account back on which let me say that they would after i paid it off. They turned me into collections who gave account numbers and balances to other people. This is illegal. Read the fair collections act. I paid the installment when they requested. They then turned me over to collections. now I have to pay more than what was in BLACK AND WHITE. I even paid the full amount. They offered a settlement of less to settle. I wanted to make it right with them. Since the problem started I have found another line of equipment to sell. I just want this bs to stop. There is nothing in writing saying I have to pay this fee whatever the bleep it is. So by doing right by Carrier, they try to continue to screw me. Like charging me interest for floorplanned equipment that they refused to take back when I told them. Like having their dealers fix all the Factory mistakes. Hmm like leaky evaporator coils, using 10-seer evaporators due to the fact that Carrier couldn't keep up with market demands. So be warned people in America, Check your system. Odds are it isn't quite a 13-seer. should I keep on going. How about the constant systems failing and the dealers made responsible to fix these so called great systems at well my cost. This list is endless.