Moo Moo HutAvoid online orders

Q

I took a chance and placed an order online with a company called Moo Moo Hut based in Singapoore. They sell cosmetics, apparel and accessories. After placing the order and paying with PayPal, I received a confirmation email about my order. That's the last I've heard from them. I have sent multiple emails asking the status of my order. However, to date, there has been no merchandise, no return emails, no responses, no nothing. Do not order from this company. Don't be taken like I was. It is apparently a scam. Their url is www.moomoonhut.com.