Menu
Monthlyyouth.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Monthlyyouth.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.0 2 Reviews

Monthlyyouth.com Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: While Monthlyyouth.com has an above-average resolution rate, there’s room for improvement. Investigate common issues reported by customers and understand how they were resolved. Be prepared to follow up on your queries if needed, and keep detailed records of all interactions.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Monthlyyouth.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Monthlyyouth.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Monthlyyouth.com reviews & complaints 2

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Monthlyyouth.com reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
11:33 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Monthlyyouth.com Payment not received for service rendered

I have been assigned a task:, by the above company after logging with them.
They asked me to use the link below to generate traffic and
> earn money 10$ for every unique visitor that clicks your link.
> good places to start posting your link are social websites like facebook,
> twitter, google+, youtube, forums, chat rooms, blogs, etc.
> now i have managed 355 visits to my above link and the amount due to me is
> 3550$, as they promised. They have not even credited me the amount. Their
> website shows my earnings as only 265$, instead of 3550$. They said my payout
> will be considered only after my earnings reach minimum 300$. So they are not
> updating my earnings to 3550$.
> please look in to this problem and help me to get 3550$, as they promised.
> ref:my total visits:355.

Read full review of Monthlyyouth.com and 4 comments

C
charmaigne
, PH
Sep 29, 2014 6:48 am EDT

They never let my money out. They never release! I hope u could fix it give what is
Right for me!

O
O
Oculus
Sep 06, 2014 12:51 pm EDT

I registered on the website www.monthlyyouth.com several months ago. Two days ago I reached the amount of $300. So I decided to withdraw money, but I couldn’t do it, ‘coz the website redirected me to the survey. I needed to fill it and only after that I could get money, but it was scam. They started to provide surveys one after another. Total scam, so please beware and share this info in order to warn other people.

rpal
Oct 25, 2014 9:20 pm EDT

I am rishipal username rpal. I am earn 965$ and not receved balance please solve my problem. Mob. [protected]

ComplaintsBoard
10:55 am EDT

Monthlyyouth.com They send only surveys, but not money

I signed up for this job where i would direct people to this site by pasting the link provided to me on different sites but upon completion of this task and my account was up dated i was directed to do a survey when completed i would be paid via check for services rendered but upon clicking the survey i was then informed that they were not available in my country. Due to this i am unable to be paid monies which i have earned please can this be fixed as soon as possible so i will be paid and able to get back to work as quickly as possible.
Renes

Read full review of Monthlyyouth.com and 38 comments

Hide full review
38 comments
m00rthy
Apr 18, 2015 8:59 am EDT

this this site cheated me also.. i was continuously tryed to prove as human as they said, to cash the money what i earned is literally 7045 dollars.. i was trying since 300 dollars.. never it worked to prove as human.. i sent mails to support division of this site many time i wrote this problem .. non responed.. i am sorry to say this is a fake site...

naibzada
Jan 05, 2015 8:24 pm EST

after you reach the payable amount they guide you to a survey page, asking to complete the survey and then they will guide to payment request page. But even when you complete the survey their status always shows its not completed...bloody ###s are running a fake site

sreekhanth
Dec 10, 2014 5:49 am EST

this is a cheating website... they make us foool... by wasting our time and enenrgy...

D
D
DAVIS OLIVIER
, RW
Nov 24, 2014 4:47 am EST

Buddies, what i have noticed is that we all have the same question! so the UNION of STRIVING FOR SELF RELIANCE is needed!
so, if here is some one who knows the real website that we can offer our skills and knowledge and get PAID plz don't hesitate tell us

harmain92
Nov 11, 2014 2:32 am EST

MERI PAYMENT KAB TAK MILL JAYE GI PLZ TELL ME

harmain92
Nov 11, 2014 2:29 am EST

paease tell me this site is fake...
my payment is not recevied why...
kiya yah kio dhoka to ni ha...
my payment is 455$ dolar hain recevied qn ni ho rahy hain or na he payment request ja rahi ha...
my account name is harmain92
please tell me first

sathishRKO
Oct 29, 2014 6:34 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

hello i need a help.i was earned the particular task money then i was going to download this document but can't download because some interrupt was coming that means ad are coming on that page so i could not download this page. you must be give the solution for me.

M.IMTIAZ
Oct 13, 2014 2:50 am EDT

I am from Pakistan. I have shared the link to so many people on social websites. i have earned more than $1445 in a single month, but unable to withdraw as i am being directed to another website to complete a survey. interesting thing is, for completion of survey u have to pay a few dollars, thats the big issue.. actually website owner is sucking mony from ur pocket after completion of the ###un surveys. I will say its totally fraud, pls don't waste ur time, don't try to refer others for this link...
have a good day..
mimtiazpscc@yahoo.com

P
P
prasad deshmukh
Oct 10, 2014 3:27 am EDT

All monthlyyouth friends some probelm in survey file download please tell me how to download survey and process completion

Nareshrow
Oct 07, 2014 8:41 am EDT

worst..i wasted my time and efforts...pls block such sites..
gov should take action to block such sites from india

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Monthlyyouth.com contacts

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Monthlyyouth.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Monthlyyouth.com Customer Service. Initial Monthlyyouth.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Monthlyyouth.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Monthlyyouth.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Monthlyyouth.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.