Monroe County Sheriff Deptrefusal to do anything about drugs in my town

I am a single mother of 4 children living in the country where crime is not supposed to be an issue. I have recently come across information that would lead to several arrests in Monroe County for drug distribution. Meth is killing our country. I never would have guessed it is right on my street "in the boondocks". I have repeatedly called the sheriffs dept to complain to Sgt. Grindstaff because all of the local police that I know say he is the one to talk to. After 4 messages in 2 weeks, I have yet to hear back from anyone on, what I consider, a serious issue!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices