Monro Muffler Brake — tire patch/wheel balance
My wife brought a trailer tire in for a patch only. It had a screw in it. At no time was she informed that the tire was going to be balanced as well as patched. I have never had any trailer tires balanced. Had she been informed this was going to be done and charged I would have her taken it somewhere else or requested that it not be done. When she picked the tire up and paid for it, I noticed on the receipt I was charged for the balancing. I immediately called the shop where I was given an explanation that it's standard to balance the tire. Shouldn't that be disclosed when dropping the tire off if it's going to be charged?
More Monro Muffler Brake Complaints & Reviews
- Monro Muffler & Brake - employee abuse 
- Monro Muffler - bad customer service 
- Monroe Muffler & Brakes - thieves 
- Monro Muffler Brake & Service - these people overcharge by a ton for the absolute bare minimum allowed by law
- Monro Muffler Brake & Service - if you receive a coupon from them throw it away
- Monro Muffler And Brakes - beware
- Monro Muffler Brake - brake lines
- Monroe Muffler Brake - it took me an hour and 15 minutes in order to get a ten minute oil change
- Monro Muffler Brake & Service - unqualified employees
- Monroe Muffler - stay away!