[Resolved] Money Catch — unclaimed money recovery
Australians have been warned of an elaborate money scams involving fake ads pretending to help you to recover the lost money.
According to Scamwatch, fraudsters have conned Aussies out of more than $910, 000 over the past 12 months by setting up fake ads.
There have been 584 reports of puppy scams across the country over the past year.
People aged 25 to 50 were the most common victims, with women three times more likely than men to get caught out by these scams.
A good friend of mine who is 60 years old also got scammed by a company http://moneycatch.com.au.
A lady name Deanna Mannix called her and explained about a unclaimed money program which in fact is a big ripoff. My friend ended up paying her $ and she theft all money and sold his identity as well. A week later he got a call from bank that a personal loan against his name has been passed and later we identified that Deanna Mannix did all this thing. Upon my further research, I found she is the ugly face of this industry and has many scams associated with her name.
She tries everything in her power to discourage and to hinder clients and get their identities, so she can make more profits.
Her whole thing is a sham! A big scam where she acts very sweet and gets you trapped.
Also you can see this :
On their google my business reviews they have people saying lot about them.
Zero star for this bad business. They are unethical, their service is questionable and they should be investigated for their practices. They prey on people's ignorance.
Please stay away from Deanna Mannix and her other companies
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Money Catch Complaints & Reviews
- Money Catch Australia - the business company
- Money Catch Unclaimed Money Professionals Business - money catch business by deanna mannix
- Money Catch - unclaimed money professionals
- Money Catch Business Review & Complaint - money catch unclaimed money professionals
- Money Catch.com.au Deanna Mannix - unclaimed money recovery
- Money Catch Australia - id theft business operating under the facade of being unclaimed money recovery agents.
- Money Catch NSW - web search facility unclaimed money
- Moneycatch - moneycatch ruined me and will ruin you if you deal with them
- Money Catch - have major systemic issues and are dishonest.
- Scam Warning Cyber Space Investigations also known as Money Catch, Deanna Mannix Scam - money catch, deanna mannix scam