MonaVieScam artists

J

I signed up for the MonaVie business opportunity in March of this year. I have worked really hard to build this business and have invested hundreds of dollars into the MonaVie business to try to make a go of it. Throughout my time in MonaVie, the local leaders in our area: Todd Bishop and Amy Freeman have encouraged me to continue to invest my money and time and would be a Black Diamond inside of a year if I worked hard.

I have now come to realize that Amy Freeman and Todd Bishop have done nothing but lie to me and my family and made fraudulent statements to me and my friends so that we would continue to invest our money in MonaVie. They claim that anyone can make the money they are making if they spend enough money and time.

Joyce. Everything Todd and Amy has told me is nothing but lies. I now know they only helped me so that I would buy more product to further their business. Monavie is a good product, but the company is horrible. They reward lying thieves like Todd Bishop and Amy Freeman and take money from hard working people like my family. Everyone I have brought into the MonaVie business is not quiting because of Todd and Amy's lies.

I hope someone will shut them down before they spread more hurt.

• Ju
    Julz Fabs Aug 24, 2015

Great information. Lucky me I found your site by accident. Plenty of useful information here. By the way just in case somebody needs to fill out "new york real estate salesperson", I found a blank form here at this site PDFfiller http://pdf.ac/9vE4Oy This site also has several related forms that you'll find useful. www.dos.ny.gov

• Tr
    TruthOrConsequences Dec 10, 2014

All MLMs are what I call a legal scam. They can afford lawyers to protect their way to take advantage of people to make their fortune. If everyone REALLY understood how they BUY YOU WHOLESALE, THEN SELL YOU RETAIL, you would be SO PISSED, you wouldn't sleep at night. The LOPSIDED comp plan ( UNI, BINARY, BREAK AWAY, MATRIX, doesn't matter ) with loops, hoops, smoke & mirrors are designed to give you the ILLUSION of a great money making method. FAR from it. It IS a SCHEME to pay you BREAD CRUMBS of 1-7% of gross and of course the rest of the money goes to the company in Utah. If YOUR group did $100, 000 in business, you make $5, 000 and $95, 000 goes upstairs. To do $100K in business you need about 2, 500 people UNDER you, counting actives, non actives and that's just for that month with an average turnover of 70% in 90 days. YOU are building THEIR ( owners, CEO, COO, etc ) future. With a comp plan that pays PEANUTS, you need a small town under you just to make a decent income. But the companies KNOW THIS and so the HYPE begins with conventions, events, etc. Most people are SUCKED into this HYPE and most wind up LOSING THOUSANDS OF $, and something far more important - TIME. But by the time everyone realizes the TRUTH, it's TOO LATE. The credit card is maxxed out, you've lost YEARS, and are no way near the FREEDOM LIFESTYLE they SOLD you. Meanwhile, the OWNERS and his clicks at the home office are getting richer by the day from the effort YOU put into THEIR business. They're not building their business, YOU ARE. And just in case you THINK you own your own business in MLM...you'd better read the fine print. I cannot tell you how many lives I've seen that was RUINED by MLM and it's CARNIVAL BARKING SNAKE OIL SELLERS. Don't believe me? Go see how THEY live. They're doing JUST FINE at YOUR EXPENSE.

• St
    Stephen5675 Mar 17, 2014

I have been taken this product Called Protandim It has changed my life and my dad's life. Now my dad can get around Without the pain from his bad back and neck. Witch he had 1 Surgery on his back 20 years ago and 8 years ago he, my dad had a very Bad car wreck and broke his neck in 4 places after his 2nd Surgery he was a shell of the person i knew, my dad was having all kinds of health issues .it was from all the 17 prescriptions the doctors were given him, thank god i found Protandim .my dad is now on only 3 Prescriptions, he is not the sick person that i had for a dad, Portandim has changed his life and for that im so gratefull. if anybody wants to check out this go to this link www.mylifevantage.com/924740 god bless you all the way me and my dad has

• In
    Inogirl Nov 28, 2011

It's more about good health. If you're looking for a get rich quick scheme, you're with the wrong company. At best you'll have you own product paid for which is "a ok" in my book. I've had great health benefits & I wouldn't exchange my health for the money. If you don't use, benefit & believe in the product, you can spend all the $ in the world to promote it, but nobody is going to follow you if you're not happy doing it

Noella8 Aug 22, 2011

Monavie is a network marketing BUSINESS. It brings profit over time in most cases. Problem is, most people lack long-term vision and then blame the company. I agree that there are dishonest people. There are some where you work and you yourself have probably been dishonest a time or two, but, do not knock the company. Businesses take time and money at first. Not ten of thousands like in tradiotional businesses, but money none the less. Quit your thumb sucking!

• Di
    dietricha Jul 22, 2011

Almost all of you are basing your entire opinion of a company on two, that's right, only TWO people. Monavie is not not a get rich quick scheme. It is a valuable product. I have been a very successfull business woman all my life and can see, the way the group in run here in Missouri, that employs winning tools for everyone's gain. Yes, starting any business is hard, and long, and tkes an investment of heart and money. Most businesses do not make a profit in their first yet, many not in their second or third. If you are going to whine, this isn't for you. Tip: If you are more concerned about helping others really achieve their dreams than your own selfish pocketbook, then you will by natural consequence, realize that your dreams are materializing as well.
    3D

• Ca
    canadian crazyhorse May 30, 2011

Mona vie is not a scam, I'm not into it but I know ppl who have made lots of money, tons even... personaly. They are making 5000 a week.. i've seen the pay... it's not a scam u jsut have to work at it, if you dont it wont work..lazy people will never make money on their own they'll make money for others

• Ta
    tatman77 May 29, 2011

ok now i got that off my chest, ive had these people trying to get me to sign up for this team/mona vie crap for a couple weeks now. these guys are like a telemarketer constantly pushing you and telling you all kinds of b.s. lines. this company works in a guy on top gets rich and the guys starting out make squat. unless you already have thousands to invest good luck turning a profit.

• Ta
    tatman77 May 29, 2011

NYC YOLI HATER IS A JOKE YOU SHOULD JUST READ SOME OF THE COMMENTS THIS JACK ### LEAVES WHAT A [censored]. MUST BE ONE OF THE BAG BROTHERS, IS HE DUFFLE OR [censored] I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW.

• Al
    Allie A Nov 17, 2010

People call it a scam because they are not sure what it is!! They say it sounds too good to be true!! But they never experience the value of the product or tried they business behind it!!

It has helped me get back in the best shape of my life! Not just because I use it but because I made the changes necessary to maintain a healthy life style, otherwise ignored before I got involved with this amazing product.

They run around talking negative about an genuine opportunity because their own fear of failure!!! You must watch this video http://www.blackdiamondbuilder.com/greatproduct and see the big picture!! Be open mind it and make an inform decision!!!

• Cv
    CV123 Oct 30, 2010

I have personally taken Monavie and find that it is helpful to me. The product is great and is not something fraudulent.

I'm not going to say that there are issues with local leaders with Monavie. I am a distributor, but I have my own control over my business opportunity. I don't attend their meetings, so I don't hear all the stuff that goes on like this. I feel really bad for any people who have been sucked into a bad situation. Don't blame Monavie call or file a written complaint with Monvie about those people. I don't buy what I can't sell. I think with a lot of business opportunity's like these you get your local leaders who do use people ... just take the power away from them. Make your own business opportunity yours. Don't attend there meetings and go online like I do to get information on whats happeneing. Good luck out there to anyone who dares to do a home based work opportunity!

• Le
    legithomebiz Oct 19, 2010

I'm going to address many issues w/ MonaVie and MLMs:

MonaVie is MLM and MLM is a difficult "business" to succeed in. Only 3% succeed. Even those who sponsor a lot of distributors need to keep working to replace those who quit. Most MLM companies have a high attrition rate - people dropping out.

MonaVie is one of the many companies with a high attrition rate. Many people drop out within 3 months. So, if you had reps staying for 6 months you did well! The product is just too expensive to keep buying. Each bottle supposedly is enough for 1 person for a month. But then you find out that they recommend higher doses - 2 oz two times a day would be 4 bottles a month. So, at that recommendation, your expense for one person is about $120/mo if you figure $40/bottle. Now, what if you want your family healthy too?

I know a distributor who is starting out very well - she's sponsoring a lot of people and is so excited. I don't have the heart to tell her about the attrition rate. She wouldn't believe me anyway. She can't understand why I won't join! The MonaVie juice works extremely well for her & her family. Her young daughter had migraines that quit once she started with MonaVie. So, the product is not a scam. However, it is overpriced.

Reps in many companies misrepresent their products - they're just repeating what they've been told without doing any research. I know reps in another "Wellness" company who claimed that you can swallow the cleaners and they won't hurt you - only to find out later that these "safe" cleaners DO contain carcinogens. No matter what the company or product, you need to do your research on the ingredients. Keep in mind that not all ingredients are listed so try to find a fact sheet. If the company won't provide it, buy elsewhere.

It sounds as though Todd Bishop and Amy Freeman should have been reported to the company immediately. If you have people who are blatantly lying about income projections, it's a serious issue for the company as well as the reps and they should be kicked out.

Not all MLMs are bad. There are some with lower monthly buying requirements and products that are not overpriced.

Even still, don't believe that it's easy to succeed. You have to work at it to make any money. There is no easy path to riches. You need creativity and dedication to make MLM work. As with everything, do your research before you join.

As an MLM rep, you are an independent contractor and subject to the policy and procedures (P&P) that you signed when you join. The company is in control of this P&P - not you. They can (and DO) change these from time to time - usually for the worse. I've only heard of one company changing their compensation plan (which is in the P&P) for the better.

So, if you can afford it and love MonaVie products, stick with it! If you're into MonaVie just for the money, you may want to think again before putting too much into it. Their attrition rate is too high to justify all the work you need to put into it.

nyc yoli hater Sep 27, 2010

no thaks fro you staples and gas energy drink i like my juice and i dont want 15k bills!

• Re
    residualincome Sep 26, 2010

Why not "sell" something people use every day, not some "magic" potion or lotion. And $40+ bottles of juice = hard to sell.

With today's economy, you want to find a "staple" and sell that. The name of the game is no longer products but monthly SERVICES.

In Canada, we currently offer hydro (Gas) and electric utility services! Coming to the US in the next 90 days! And we actually SAVE the customer money!

Also, you don't have to be a customer yourself. You don't even NEED a downline to make money. My PERSONAL billing volume is over $15k+/mo.

Email if you are interested.

[email protected]

Good luck to all in your endeavours!

JamesVanB Sep 24, 2010

This is James W.VanBuskirk I would like to cancel my membership account and my account #1026316

nyc yoli hater Sep 24, 2010

would jesus want you to quit dont be a quiter jesus would not quit on you you know that

nyc yoli hater Sep 24, 2010

iam manocie disttubor and i make money make all muy paoins go away i buy 1 case a month andj they pay me money to drink it. god wants me to drink it and be all i can be. god bless. plaese no hatin

• Dp
    dpage Aug 28, 2010

WOW, all i can say is wow! you see theres moderation in everything, im in monavie my family drinks it i too was told in order to make money you have to invest money (moderation), sweat, and commitment, no im not making any money but you know i'm smarter than the average bear..if you was told spend lots of money you will make it back ten fold well dummy thats your fault.the people who are making the money obviously went down the same path, i guess we can be like sam walton didnt he build walmart in a year, didnt bill gates build microsoft overnight yeah they did..NOPE WRONG!!!it took time, money(moderation), sweat, let downs, disapointments, etc..read thier storys..so yes if you went out and spent couple thousand dollars and sat back and said ok bring on the millions, im still sitting here waiting still sitting...your mad as hell..arent you well sorry for you guys who are walking around with a sucker for a head..monavie is a great product, you can make money, if you believe everything your told well sucker you need to think use your head.dont get me wrong you will have to spend money to make money ALL companys know that.did anybody say you have to buy this book this cd or you wont be a millionaire.not so not so, but im not going to ask finacial advise from someone whos claimed bankrupcy twice.but i will listen to someone whos made it (moderation)and read sam waltons book and bill gates..well good luck drink it, fill it, share it, i will...

• Me
    Meg9 Aug 19, 2010

I agree, the customer service and attitudes of the people answering the phones just suck

• Tu
    Turry Aug 16, 2010

Monavie is like all the rest of the Multi-level Marketing Scams, they paint a pretty picture of all the money you will make on their product and convince you to invest a large amount of money then leave you hanging with a large amount of product nobody is interested in. It's called front ending and some of them get sued over it. But by then its just a slap on the wrist to them. These companies show up everytime the economy gets bad. The government should step in and put a stop to MLM once and for all

• Sk
    skycraneman Aug 02, 2010

To bad you got in the wrong people. My experience with monavie is nothing but positive. The difference from OR. to Chicago is no doubt the TEAM. Nothing but encouragement and positive attitude from them. No pressure to make bulk purchases. We at TEAM are a community of people consuming and sharing the health benefits with people we know and care about. Look up theteambiz and quit trashing the whole operation based on the misdeeds of a few!

• Sk
    skycraneman Aug 02, 2010

I got involved with monavie TEAM in the Chicago area, wow did most of you get mixed up with the wrong crowd. I have nothing but good to say about the product, however the difference from OR. to the midwest is the TEAM. Nothing but a bunch of top shelf people who will bend over backwards to help us build our business, with NO PRESSURE, just encouragement and help. I suggest you look up teambiz and quit trashing the whole operation over the mis-deeds of a couple of shady people in OR.

• He
    Health and Wellness Guy Jul 20, 2010

I am a former Monavie distributor and Todd & Amy were our upline leadership too. I have to disagree with most of the comments on this thread. Todd & Amy did not lie to us. They simply said "if you do what we've done, you'll get what we've got". Do y'all know how many volume producing distributors they have in their organization? Thousands. If each of you did what they have done, you would see similar results. Now don't get me wrong - Monavie, like any other networking marketing business takes lots and lots of sacrifice, persistence, belief in oneself, consistency and passion (for both product and company). I moved on to another company because I too felt that MV was not for me. However, MV, Amway, and all the other network marketing companies are indeed Not Scams. Folks, listen - if these companies were operating illegally, don't you thing the FTC and the BBB would shut them down? In a heartbeat! The fact is, these businesses are still going strong and are completely legal. Matter of fact, some of the States, like Minnesota have put lawsuits against illegal pyramid schemes and have effectively closed those businesses down. One more interesting note - some of you asked that MV kick out the likes of Todd & Amy because of their misleading business practices. On the contrary, MV has stood by their distributors Todd Bishop and Amy Freeman and, will defend them in a court of law. That's probably why most of you naysayers on this thread are not putting your full names on here - so you wont be held liable for the false claims you're making against Todd, Amy, and Monavie.

• M7
    m72 Jul 20, 2010

It is just a WAY overpriced fruit juice, make a wine out of it and then maybe people will not be so pissed about wasting money on it...

Cherie Flanagan Jul 14, 2010

To Jason1234567890-

Wow! Your discriptive words: Ignorant, failure, pathetic, idiot, classless and worthless. You sound like a REAL winner. Is this how your father treated you? Just curious.

-Cherie Flanagan

Jason1234567890- Jun 07, 2010

You people are about as ignorant as they come. You base your failure on other people, which is nothing but an excuse. You will fail at anything your pathetic life endures. As far as the ignorant who make a claim of PYRAMID. Look at your job idiot. You work for a pyramid but will never see the top. From Donald Trump to Warren B they have and will always say MLM is the most effective way to build a business. I see the only fault the above slandered did was bring in classless slugs like yourself. Not shame on them, shame on you. Worthless!

• Zm
    Z-Man87 May 30, 2010

hey all of you i have also been involved in monavie and yes it is rediculusly hard to make money at it especially when the juice is a lugsury item saying you dont have to drink it to live so anyway but there is a company that i have seen great results with and it is called Melalueca The Wellness Company. the products they offer are your everyday products and so therefore it helps a lot to get folks signed up because people need this stuff so anyway if you are interested then you can check it out @ melalueca.com or you could call me @ [protected] and i can show you a comp plan that just totally makes sense and also the products are comparable to other products you buy at the store price wise and all the products are eco-friendly and all natural

• Ll
    LLwright May 17, 2010

I also signed up about 2 weeks ago and now relaize this was a big mistake. Can I get my money back and how do I get out?

• Ka
    kalswa May 06, 2010

what the fda said

[email protected]

• Te
    team player Apr 02, 2010

Hi there, just wanted to put in my two cents worth, lol. I am involved in team, and monavie.Team is our franchise system that is duplicateable. My only requirement to get paid each week is to buy just one case of monavie per month, which is what my family drinks.So therefore I have never been persuaded to but tons of juice that just sits in the basement.Perhaps the team monavie way would be better for you guys. Afterall it is a remarkable product!
    I am a gold exectutive with the company, because of team it keeps people with long term vision happy, and still with money in their pockets.I love team, and monavie!!

• Ra
    rarefinds2 Mar 22, 2010

I totally agree with the Monavie scam. I did some research and have found that there are more complaints about the company than I can find good. That is why I have joined Shaklee they are the #1 Natural nutrition company in the U.S and have a lot of great products. I have been with Shaklee for almost a year now and the vitamins have given me so much more energy than I had before. Shaklee does 1000's of tests a year to make sure they have the purest ingredients for their products. They have a very generous compensation plan that allows you to possibly make $100, 000 in your first 15 months. Now not everyone is going to accomplish this but at least the chance is there. If you want more info go to my website http://greenhealthylife.myshaklee.com

• Da
    David-Brooks Mar 14, 2010

Gees, I sure feel the love on this web site! ha ha! The only thing I can say is that I have heard about the product and most of you who have an education should know most Americans suffer from a vitamin deficiency.

How can I know this? Because most of the food we consume here in the good ol USA is processed. Stop and think about how much processed food you are consuming on a daily basis?

I am just telling you guys straight up when I was in South America on vacation a year ago consuming the food there my metabolism started to change. Meaning I was getting more energy from eating non processed food.

Then when I came back home as hard as it is to avoid, the processed foods came back into my diet again. Its a drag! Meat, produce, basically anything at the store unless you pay a premium price for organic (and then you even have to question) is generically altered.

Now the reason why I say this is because if I do invest in this juice for myself I know that I am getting what my body is lacking from the other foods at the store. I am not saying Mona Vie is the only way to go but seriously, we need to be getting what our bodies need to fight off sickness and diseases.

Flu Shots every year?? How come? I wonder why? Think about the grander picture. I am trying to keep my body in good condition and this juice is helping. It also cuts my costs at the store buying junk I don't need.

Learn to be nice to people and look out for your own good. You will be a much happier person in the end.

• Jh
    jhk1230 Feb 23, 2010

I was approached to sell monavie...after all the research I said NO... However, I came across a company called GBG Science, they have a 10-1 liquid vitamin with a 97.5% retention rate. AT $29.95 a bottle who cannot afford to purchase and just about everyone takes a multi vitamin. For $29.95 you get a bottle of liquid vitamin with a 60 day money back guarantee, your own free web page and business, you get paid on every product purchased and only have to purchase a bottle of vitamins a month to get paid..seriously there are no other hidden catches or charges or tons of product to purchase. There is NOT ONE negative complaint regarding this company or product. Plus the market is not saturated, considering the 10-1 was just released in 2007 and as of 2/2010 they just released a one of a kind protein powder. GREAT COMPANY GREAT PRODUCTS and they plan to go worldwide next year. Do your research and DONT MISS THE GBG TRAIN!!! visits to join or learn more at http://www.shopgbg.com/michigan

• Jh
    jhk1230 Feb 23, 2010

I was approached to sell monavie...after all the research i said NO... However, I came across a company called GBG Science, they have a 10-1 liquid vitamin with a 97.5% retention rate. AT $29.95 a bottle who can not afford to purchase and just about everyone takes a multi vitamin. For $29.95 you get a bottle of liquid vitamin with a 60 day money back guarantee, your own free web page and business, you get paid on every product purchased and only have to purchase a bottle of vitamins a month to get paid..seriously there are no other hidden catches or charges or tons of product to purchase. There is NOT ONE negative complaint regarding this company or product. Plus the market is not saturated, considering the 10-1 was just released in 2007 and as of 2/2010 they just released a one of a kind protein powder. GREAT COMPANY GREAT PRODUCTS and they plan to go worldwide next year. Do your research and DONT MISS THE GBG TRAIN!!! visit to join or learn more at http://www.shopgbg.com/michigan

• Ph
    philneedes Feb 21, 2010

To put it all in perspective, you are naturally going to hear more complaints about something than it's pluses. It's just how it happens.

Any bad egg will piss people off particularly when promises aren't met. All to omany complaints about one couple. You just need to get a feel for th eperson who recommends you. Remember most people aren't comfortable selling and then of course, no good at it.

Get over it. Just 'cos you didn't make money, do something else.

Jason Shender Jan 29, 2010

Word to the wise, ### Jeff Norin.

Always and Forever,
    Jason Shender

• Th
    Think About It Jan 15, 2010

To: Jnix - It would be nice if you used your name in your posts since you so openly use their names. It would be helpful to others if you would also explain HOW they supposedly scammed you. As far as I know, MonaVie allows you to be an independent distributor of their products - as long as you follow the terms and conditions of their agreement. With that being said, I don't see how another distributor can scam another distributor? How did they directly scam you? You said "they totally scammed me out of soo much money" - What money did you give or pay them?

I see these types of comments all the time in this industry of Networking. Many people get involved (I'm not saying this is you jnix) with the idea that this industry is easy to do. It is not! The process itself is simple, but the labor to be a leader in this business and to hopefully create an environment where people can continue to grow is a rough road. Network or Relational Marketing is not for everyone. Although if people would grasp the value of what Networking with others brings into their lives, you wouldn't have so many people quit before they see financial success.

I don't know Amy or Todd Bishop, my guess is - they are having to pave the way up in Oregon as leaders and are taking the hits for doing the best they can to help those willing to learn and engage in this business. It is so very common that when a Network Leader cannot meet the expectations of a handful of people they become scam artist.

I'm not sure how you were scammed out of soo much money? But it takes money to run any business. You are responsible to not only market the MonaVie product, but also yourself. It makes me wonder if you feel the same way about your job? I would be saying "I can't believe I bought into the idea I could get ahead in life working this job" They totally scammed me out of so much of my time and look at all they pay me! I'm worth so much more than that...

Jnix - keep things in perspective and be willing to change your own circumstances to better your own life. I'm guessing you looked into MonaVie because you wanted something more out of life. MonaVie works! the only variable in the mix is the people. We are so diversified and we all have different needs. If you are going to toss in the towel with MonaVie - I would encourage you to never again try Network Marketing. If you can't make it with MonaVie, you will not make it with any other company out there. I've never seen better systems put into place for a step by step venture to success. With Black Diamond University, R3Global, and "Team" support systems - it's really dot to dot Networking.

The truth is... You don't need Amy and Todd to be successful with MonaVie! That's why they call you an "independent distributor" or Find someone else you connect with better (and here is the trick) who has already had success with what you want, and follow them. That's advice for anything in life.

Blessings

• Jn
    jnix Jan 15, 2010

Amy Freeman and Todd Bishop are scam artists in the worst way. I can't believe I bought into these peoples ###. They totally scammed me out of soo much money. These people give Monavie a bad name.

• Th
    Think About It Dec 29, 2009

Direct Selling works! Plain and Simple! It is not for everyone however. The above post does not take into account the many benefits of working a business from home. Write off's not awarded to you from working a job. You cannot break MonaVie down from the outside in as the poster above did. There are 8 different ways of making money with MonaVie - not just the two suggested above. Every MonaVie distributor is a customer "true" because we consume the product. We also share the product with others who may be looking for better health or a supplement way to make extra money on the side.

MonaVie's publication "Income Disclosure Statement" shows the average incomes distributors make part / full time. In 5 years MonaVie has created 65 Millionaires! Are they creating Millionaires where you work? The concept of Network Marketing doesn't work for most people because they expect to get in - do nothing - and make bunches of money. It's hard work (simple) but hard work. I personally have seen 6 of our friends retire from their day jobs and are now spending more time with their families!

My wife and I were skeptical about MonaVie too! We have done other networks before and did okay with them. We are now building a MonaVie business and enjoying the results and financial success you can't get from a job.

There is a lot to learn about networking. Many of us do it everyday, referring people to a movie, a great place to get your hair done, or a store who might be having a super sale. The difference is - those businesses don't pay you to refer customers to them. MonaVie does pay you.

Ranked 18th in the Inc 500 magazine, MonaVie is capturing the attention of a lot of people. Of the privately held companies of 2009, only 2 companies produce more revenue and both of those companies were over 20 years old.

I appreciate the input the above poster made. It lets me know I still have a lot of work to do getting the message out. Until you take the time to evaluate MonaVie from the inside out, you will not be able to say if the math doesn't work or not. Take the time to let someone who has had success with the business show you the steps they took and how the business model works! You don't have to become a distributor to have someone show you what they did to become successful. All I know is "what one man can do, I can do"... If he can do it, it's available to me as well. Not everyone will... but everyone has the same opportunity in front of them.

Stay where you are working a job - and you can expect to always be subject to what that business says your worth. In your job, you are also at risk everyday that your boss (who has no investment in your family) will let you go.

Wouldn't it be nice not to have to worry about a bottle of wine costing $40.00? I guess that's my point...

• Fo
    Former Monaview Member Dec 29, 2009

DO YOUR HOMEWORK PEOPLE! Monavie is not profitable!

Monavie Business Structure
    --------------------------
    Monavie pays a team commission of 10% of PV on the smallest leg when a distributor becomes active/qualifies. And in order to be active for team commissions, a distributor needs to buy 1-case at $130.

With this in mind, a distributor buys 1-case (4 bottles) for $130. They have 13 distributors buying 1-case (at $130/mo) for 100 PV which creates 1300 PV on the smallest leg. 10% of 1300 PV is $130…the one distributor breaks even.

Therefore, a minimum of 26 distributors are needed to buy a case free and clear per month, and at least 13 need to be on the smallest leg ordering 100 PV.

26 distributors = 1 case (your profit $130)[that's if all 26 are buying a case per month from you]
    52 distributors = 2 cases (your profit $260)[that's if all 52 are buying a case per month from you])
    104 distributors = 3 cases (your profit $520))[that's if all 104 are buying a case per month from you]

Needing 26 people below you ordering 100 PV (at $130/mo) to be profitable is a tough road for the average distributor, and the mathematics aren’t adding up into getting new distributors in to profit quickly.

Monavie Sales Figures
    ---------------------
    Monavie uses "alternative marketing" or what's known as "Back Door Marketing" in where Monavie gets all their money upfront when they sell a case and you are stuck with the product to sell, as opposed to a real distributor where you sell a company's product with no money upfront and earn a commission. So in all reality a Monavie distributor is nothing more than a customer. [excerpt Monavie ID statement: individuals who executed a MonaVie Distributor Application and Agreement are considered wholesale customers]

So now let's get into money. According to Monavie's marketing sheet the average case profit is $30.

1 case (4 bottles) divided by $30 = $7.50 profit per bottle. and that doesnt even include shipping, traveling, and business expenses!

Alternatively if you divide the average hours per month required to sell Monavie as mentioned on their pamphlet it's 32 hours.

So let's say you sell a case a month.

32 hours of labor divided by $30 = $1 an hour. So in essence a Monavie distributor makes an average of $1 an hour. That's less than minimum wage! and that doesnt even include shipping, traveling, and business expenses!

Or you could take it from Monavie's own statistics that the average income of distributors is $3.75 a week. See link below.

No matter which way you do the math it doesnt work out, and that's if you can even find people to buy $40 a bottle juice in a market where people rarely are even buying $40 wine!