MonaVieScam artists

J

I signed up for the MonaVie business opportunity in March of this year. I have worked really hard to build this business and have invested hundreds of dollars into the MonaVie business to try to make a go of it. Throughout my time in MonaVie, the local leaders in our area: Todd Bishop and Amy Freeman have encouraged me to continue to invest my money and time and would be a Black Diamond inside of a year if I worked hard.

I have now come to realize that Amy Freeman and Todd Bishop have done nothing but lie to me and my family and made fraudulent statements to me and my friends so that we would continue to invest our money in MonaVie. They claim that anyone can make the money they are making if they spend enough money and time.

Joyce. Everything Todd and Amy has told me is nothing but lies. I now know they only helped me so that I would buy more product to further their business. Monavie is a good product, but the company is horrible. They reward lying thieves like Todd Bishop and Amy Freeman and take money from hard working people like my family. Everyone I have brought into the MonaVie business is not quiting because of Todd and Amy's lies.

I hope someone will shut them down before they spread more hurt.

• Do
    Don't waste your time Jul 25, 2008

I agee. Todd Bishop and Amy Freeman are nothing but SCAM ARTISTS.

These people are very good at convincing people to waste money on monavie.

They have done nothing but lie to me, my friends, and my family.

I pray that the Monavie company sees this and puts an end to these worhtless people.

Todd Bishop and Amy Freeman have caused so much heartache in my life. Most of my friends and family now want nothing to do with me.

I hate these people.

Janice Jul 25, 2008

I too agree with everything that has been said.

MonaVie is a scam.

I'm done with this company. Beware if you decide to join. They suck you in.

• Jj
    JJ T Jul 25, 2008

Yea, MonaVie is a real ripoff. Most people don't make any money out of it. Typical Pyramid scheme like Amyway.

Josh Moore Jul 28, 2008

I want to confirm that this MonaVie thing is a total rip-off.

I've been working it for over a year and a half, I mean really working it. I've made a little money, yes, but I'm no were near making back what I've put into this. Not even close.

This product is just too expensive and too hard to sell.

Yes, a VERY small percentage of people make real money at this, but 99% won't even come close to making enough money to actually do this full time.

Don't waste your time.

J

• La
    Lance Hamline Jul 28, 2008

Todd Bishop and Amy Freeman SUCK!!!

They have done nothing but lead me on, lie to me, and take my money They suck donkey.

These people are the worst kind of liars and theives because they pray on the inocent.

I believed in MonaVie and loved the product, but these people have shown me that I being involved with this company is worse than being involved with the Mafia.

Beware of Todd Bishop and Amy Freeman and MonaVie at all costs.

Lance H

Angus Jul 29, 2008

There is no criticism of Monavie that would be to extreme in my opinion. As far as I'm concerned, it is a criminal enterprise.

If Todd and Amy told you that all it takes is hard work to reach Black Diamond, they lied to you. Monavie's Income Disclosure Statement shows that only 12 out of 35471 distributors reached Black Diamond -- that's 1/3000! You'd be far better off playing roulette.

If Todd and Amy misrepresented the "business opportunity" you should strongly consider filing a complaint against them and Monavie LLC with the FTC. It's illegal to misreprent the buisness the way they did.

• Je
    Jeff1247 Jul 29, 2008

I joined MonaVie a couple years ago. The leaders in my area where nice enough and mostly helpful.

The problem is, they mostly were blowing smoke. Most of the people I know who signed up in MonaVie are no longer involved. Everyone I personally sponsored quite within 6 months.

Yes, in my opinion it is no better than any of the other MLMs our there. Arbone, MonaVie, Amway -- they are all basically the same.

I think people are being a little to hard on this Todd and Amy people, but maybe they pissed a few people off.

Don't waste your money and time on Monavie. It looks good on paper, but it just doesn't work.

• Na
    Nancy Jul 29, 2008

I can confirm that Todd Bishop and Amy Freeman are unethical and mis-represent MonaVie.

They convinced my husband and I to buy 12 cases of MonaVie and I've yet to make any money from this purchase.

My only hope is that this message stops the dis-honesty and the corruption.

It needs to stop.

Camie Jul 29, 2008

I was also part of the Eugene MonaVie business this year.

I joined and very hard to make a go of it. Despite the fact that I am very well known in this community here, I failed. Everyone I sponsored failed. Everyone I know who has tried the MonaVie business has failed.

I agree that Todd Bishop and Amy Freeman are mis-representing the MonaVie business.

I invited these people into my home and watched them lie to my friends and family. I had no idea what to do. I was told to just follow these people and listen to them.

The maddness needs to stop.

• R
    R. Jul 30, 2008

For the past few weeks I've been considering signing up with Mona Vie, but after reading all of these horror stories, I'm going to re think everything. I've done Direct Sales before, but I guess I still haven't hit the heads nail with any company as of yet. My husband and I are presently doing GNLD, too, but thought that complimenting our business with Mona Vie would be a good idea... back to the drawing board!

Macy Jul 30, 2008

I too got involved in the monavie business here in Eugene Oregon.

It was a miserable failure. My husband and I tried really hard for months to make it work, but now we have a few thousand dollars of additional credit card debt and several of our friends don't really like us anymore.

All of the people who claim they are making money who I have listened to all say the same thing: Oh, this is so easy, ANYONE can do it. You will be making thousands of dollars a week in not time.

That is a real line of crap. Once you are in this for awhile and get to know other people who are doing it, you quickly find out that just about everyone who is in it really isn't making anything.

I'm done wasting my money on monavie so that a few people out of hundreds of thousands can actually make money.

• Ro
    Rod Jul 30, 2008

Yea, Todd and Amy Freeman are in my upline here in Eugene. I was pointed to this site to add my two cents cuz I've been really burned by monavie.

Todd and Amy Freemen feed me a big line of ### and convinced me to waste my time and money. They would show me their monavie website where they were making like $4, 000 a week and said this is normal after you've be involved for a year or so.

I've been in this thing for like over 5 months and I'm not even making $500 a month. I barely even make enough to pay for all of the juice I have to buy to even make money.

Todd and Amy Freeman are nice people and all in person, but what they are telling people out here in Eugene is just wrong.

I hope someone at the monavie company reads some of this and puts a stop to it. At some point, someone is going to start hiring lawyers and filing lawsuites or something.

R

• Mi
    Mike Jul 31, 2008

Wow, I am really glad I found this article. I've been researching MonaVie online to see what others think of it.

I live in Salem, Oregon and attended a meeting at an athletic club recently put on by Ms Freeman.

Myself and my parents were about to signup, but after reading all of these horrible accounts of these people, there is no way I'm signing up.

It blows my mind that people can operate a business like this.

Dustin Knight Jul 31, 2008

I understand that all you went through a hard time with Two people???? Why would two people make the whole company bad? I have had nothing but good experice with monavie. I've been doing monavie for 4 weeks now. Have I made any money only 100 bucks! But thats not the point Im drinking it and staying healthy while doing it. And if i can make some extra money on the side by sharing it with others great. I tell people about mon'avie and tell them everyone knows eating there fruit everyday can live a healthy life style.
    Thats all I care about if i can make something of this business then so be it. But im not about to go online and buy it cheap or buy other drinks. I know what this drink does for me and that is all it matters. DON"T let one person burn you cause of all this. People will quit the businness people will stay you just have to keep working on it. If you don't then don't worry about it just drink it. And if its to much then your pocket book is more important then your health. But more power to you guys take you pills and die and slow death like the drug companys want you to. Not I, Im going to do everything to stay away from them!
    If this makes any sense please tell me or if you have a arguement please tell me. I want to know!
    Dustin Knight
    [protected]@hotmail.com

Dustin Knight Jul 31, 2008

Also I forgot to mention that if you tell monavie this is going on they can and will kick these people out of monavie. So far I can't find these people online anywhere involed in monavie only on these borads about people complaing. So they might of got kick out already. I hope they do for there scams. I tell everyone monavie is not cheap and its a hard business to work but its great to drink it!
    Dustin Knight
    [protected]@hotmail.com

Jake Jul 31, 2008

Yea, I agree with the OP. There is some seriously bad business going here.

I hope Monavie gets a clue at some point and just kicks people like this out of the company.

• Ra
    Randy Kveton Jul 31, 2008

I hope I am not to late in reading this blog! I signed up earlier this week and just recieved my first case of MonaVie and case of gel packs today. I am, as Mr. Knight, in ot for personal reasons, for a healthier me! If I make money along the way - GREAT for me, if I don't, I am still going to be healthier. I also ordered business cards, hats, etc. from the MonaVie Mall - all of this BEFORE finding this site. I did read earlier, maybe on this blod, maybe not, that Brig Hart was one of the TOP people in Amway! I KNEW HE LOOKED AND SOUNDED FAMILIAR!

I do hate it for the people of Eugene, Oregan dealing with the Freeman's! Man, that is crappy! My buddy that told me about MonaVie asked me to look at the website, if I was interested, call him back, if not call him anyway! No preasure, No meeting (yet...). Again, I really liked it until I found the Amway information. I still like the product, but getting rich... probably not happening. But I will be healthier and happier.

One key thing to remember: If it was SO EASY, why isn't everyone doing it! And more important, If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is! You need to drink MonaVie to better yourself, if you can't afford it, DON'T DO IT!!!

The best of luck to all of you! I will continue to drink it, not so sure about the business part now!

• Be
    Betsy Jul 31, 2008

I'm from Northern Cal, but have have a casual friend who lives up in Beverton, Oregon who is also in MonaVie. I read this Blog a few days ago and called her today.

This Freeman/Bishop couple sound like real losers. My friend, who I won't name here, is very excited about MonaVie but was told by Ms Freeman that if she didn't attend certain meetings, then she would get no help from them. She also said they have pressured her and others to make a bunch of bulk purchase orders or they wouldn't get any help. I told her to post on here, but she doesn't want to get involved.

I am really for the MonaVie project, but don't have alot of support here where I am -- I signed up at a meeting down in LA. However, this stuff is really depressing and my friend is really put out by what these people up in Eugene are doing.

This is some really bad mojo.

• Id
    Idigtravel Aug 01, 2008

I am really glad I chose not to join the Eugene team, or Monavie period. Sad to hear about all who have fallen on misfortune through greedy hands.

John Aug 01, 2008

It could have been worse you could have joined Traverus.

• Mi
    Mitch Aug 01, 2008

Monavie really is a major scam. 50%+ of those who join drop out inside of three months and the dropout percentage just goes up from there.

• Th
    The_Voice_Of_Reason Aug 01, 2008

Help us put Todd Bishop and Amy Freeman out of business and stop the hurt they have caused countless families. Please go to this link and voice your concerns: http://eugene-monavie.blogspot.com/

Remember, the consumer is always right. This is the bedrock principle of EVERY retail business on the planet. Todd Bishop and Amy Freeman may be leaders here in Oregon, but they are nothing in the big scheme of things. They are a drop in the bucket in terms of MonaVie Corporations sales as a whole.

The best and only way to put an end to these people is let MonaVie Corporation know how badly they are hurting the MonaVie Corporation Reputation, which they most defiantly are doing.

Goto http://eugene-monavie.blogspot.com/ and voice your complaints, then we will as a group go to MonaVie corporation and put and end to Todd Bishop and Amy Freeman.

TVOR

• Ji
    Jim Ziessler Aug 02, 2008

Dear Scammed folks;
    I am so dreadfully hurt about your poor experience with MV. My wife and I are Gold exec.s and have found a wonderful, supportive, generous, hard working team of leaders and distributors. We are doing well and are working hard for everyone in our team to be winners as well. I personally give time, resources and money to help people who just can't afford it to start with. We believe if you are a giver, not a taker, it will come back to eventually.
    I hurt for those who've been scammed by dishonest, greedy, and immoral people. We have had nothing but good, honest hard working people surrounding us with their time and resources.
    We did have a problem in our area with one of our distributors and he was let go because of business practices not measuring up to the right standards. I won't say anymore about that. But you get the point.
    I hope for the sake of a good product, and the many honest, reputable distributors that these folks will end their practices and be taken out of the company.
    I am so very sorry for negative experience and hurtful feelings while in MV. I hope you won't give up on the product, but chok it up to a few bad apples in the barrel. And yes, if not removed can poison the whole lot. And I hope that the leadership is working on that problem.
    Sincerely

• Pa
    pamela Aug 03, 2008

I have joined Monavie & I have been successful...I am sorry to hear a couple people being like they are out west...I have a great team here in Ohio & surrounding states & we help each other...Just because a few people are bad apples doesn't mean the rest of us are & the company...Just my two cents...This business to me is just a part time gig for me & being a firefighter & personal trainer I am interested in people's health & well being...I don't pressure anybody in promoting it, or buying it...I let people decide for themseves...To me this business is about getting people to stay healthy whether it is through MonaVie or other options or both not about making money. I have a great full time job for that & then some.

Pamela

• Di
    DIAMOND TEAM Aug 03, 2008

OOOOPS... shoulda' joined TriUnity!

I have some questions for you about your MV products and business opportunity.

1. Since becoming a MV distributor, has your product AND opportunity both honestly lived up to all your expectations?

2. Are you making at least as much money each and every month as you were hoping for when you joined?

3. Is it ever hard to convince others to join your team, knowing that they will be required to purchase a distributor kit and case after case of product, just to be qualified to earn even a small commission check?

4. Are you currently getting MORE product than you really need?

5. Did you ever wonder if you really have the very best product available today?

You actually do have a fairly decent product, and I nearly joined your company at one time. It was the "binary" compensation plan that stopped me (the strong leg/weak leg balancing etc.) and the fact that the average person rarely makes even enough money to pay for their OWN product. Sure, the company and the people at the top make lots of money, but do you?

Hey, if you are successful, satisfied, and feel that you are really achieving all your goals, That's GREAT!

Thanks for your time, and have an awesome day!

If not...

The company we represent TriUnity International, is different. MUCH different.

1. Our AcaiPlus product contains ACAI, MANGOSTEEN, GOJI, and over 100 other ingredients in ONE bottle! And that's just ONE of our products!
    The energy drink market is exploding... TriUnity has "White Lightning" energy drink. (awesome product).
    Who wouldn't want a higher I.Q.? ... TriUnity has "Feed-My-Brain" Childrens and adult formula!

2. TriUnity uses a 3x4 forced matrix compensation plan with a special check matching feature (NOT A BINARY) that allows the average person the opportunity to make an unlimited income by PURCHASING AS LITTLE AS ONE SINGLE BOTTLE OF ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS and sponsoring as few as ONE PERSON at any level. Yes, ONE SINGLE BOTTLE!

3. No distributor kit to purchase... EVER.

4. No startup "fees" to join... NONE!

5. FREE websites for every distributor.

6. NO "binary" balancing act required.

In short, you become a distributor by simply purchasing as little as ONE bottle of any TriUnity product at the WHOLESALE cost, and YOU ARE IN BUSINESS!

Imagine, it's very possible that you could start SAVING money by eliminating the excess monthly autoship products, and MAKING more money at the same time. It's at least worth a try right?

Please, take a few minutes to browse around our website and you will be shocked. There is really nothing like this anywhere.

Give me a call if you have any questions at all!

Douglas Hulse
    Triple Diamond Team Leader
    [protected]
    http://acaiplus.com/19982 (main website)
    http://www.potomac.gotriunity.com (opportunity tour)

Dustin Knight Aug 03, 2008

Sorry but this product doesn't look inpressive at all. And no one cant get the full 100% out of the acai expect monavie. I much rather drink less for more. You might have to drink more out this bottle to get the same in monavie. All in all I rather would drink the monavie then this. I rather be drinking fruit then 100 other ingredients . I want 19 different fruit that has hundreds and hundreds Nutritional Ingredients not just 100. Research them both. Not a good oppurity at all.

• Sn
    Snake_Oil_Buster Aug 03, 2008

Dustin,

Who told you that only MonaVie can get 100% of the acai? Other Monavie distributors?

Every MLM program out there claims to be a ground floor opportunity, the best (or only) product, on the verge of exponential growth, etc, etc. Don't believe me, go sit in on a half a dozen or so other of the current MLMs out there. It's all basically the same story, just a different plot.

Every MLM out there claims to be the best program in the industry and is setting records, blah blah blah.

It's part of the hype to get people to sign up.

Jane I Aug 04, 2008

I agree with what everyone says about Monavie itself. This is a pyramid scheme. My husband and I were offered a free bottle each. It lasted about 6 days and costs about 40$ per bottle. The taste was too sweet. I actually got a headache from drinking one of the doses. Yes, I drank 2 oz twice a day. I'm 44 and healthy. I eat right and exercise. I have no need for Monavie, but wanted to try it anyway. My husband and I saw no results and a few of the days we felt tired after drinking the morning dose. I think they put too much fruit in it, if that's possible. In today's recession, you need to spend every penny wisely. Exercise and drink Orange Juice in my opinion. These people want your money. BEWARE.

Jay Aug 04, 2008

WOW! How TRUE it is there is always 2 sides to a story...Come on people, I have some freinds in the Eugene area that I want to sent to a Tasting Party and Goggled Monavie Oregon and found all your CRAP...I also found AMY's # and had a great conversation with her . You all should think about what you say before you start to throw stones...I have been in Monavie for 21 weeks, Have made it to Gold, Have 3 GOLDs under me, one is my buddies 73 yr old mom who made 3, 200 bucks last month and has gotten off of 22 percription drugs...I have 672 people in my group and 250+ have there monthly usage of Monavie paid for each Month...Oh I forgot, I hated MLM, didn't want nothing to do with it, read BAD stuff about it on these stupid blog places...Why don't you all realize this is netWORK marketing and you do get out of it what you put into it...What did you really lose??39.95? That is my biggest concern at my tasting parties what are you gonna lose if you do nothing...I spent more than $39 buck's on lunch????...Anyone can do this business...not everyone will...But it is set up for everyone who has a DREAM and wants TO WORK to make it...Watch me my name is JAY RUNDLE from BOISE IDAHO and I will be a CROWN BLACK DIAMOND and I will take all of my BUDDIES that want to go along to the TOP...
    I got alot of freinds that told me NO and they would rather sit home and watch TV and drink BEER...But I saw something big here BIG..REALLY BIG...So shut up and quit whinning about AMY and here boyfreind just because you all are losers dosent make them...Crazy how this life LOVES to pull people apart as they make it to the TOP...AMY & TODD hope to meet you soon...I know I'm not gonna let some negative NEWS CAST CHICK who lost her job keep me from success and I know you won't either...Now Let's get to work...Those that wanna PLAY come with us...Those of you that wanna sit around and watch...Just remember you can always still do this, But WOW what if I would have kept going?...It's your CHOICE...

Candace Aug 05, 2008

This is mainly directed at "Jay".

You just violated MonaVie's Policies and Procedures. You know, that paper you had to sign when you "got in"?
    You can't tell us anything about the money you made or your downline made. Watch part one and part two of the "compliance videos" from the Anaheim 2008 convention. Use your little fingers to type "youtube.com" and then do a search for the compliance videos, you'll see. Of course you could always just read the policies and procedures from your virtual office. You can't talk about income and you can't make health claims, looks like you just violated more than one policy. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Here is the link, be sure to read sections 5.3, 5.4, and 5.12 YOU and YOU ALONE are liable for any and all comments you make about MonaVie the business or the effects of drinking MonaVie.

That includes comments on websites, blogs, chatrooms, etc. This includes all comments, testimonials, redirecting to your website, and just **any comment about MonaVie at all period.**

**Read it again if you missed it the first time.**

And if you were required to sign that agreement when you “got in”, just who do you think the FTC will be taking a look at?

• Ni
    Nick Aug 06, 2008

How do you delete your account??? I do not trust these people with my information!!! How do I cancel it??

• He
    Heavens to murgatroid Aug 07, 2008

For those of you that have been burned by the Freeman's, I am sorry for your experience. I suggest you take it up with the heads of MONAVIE in order to disqualify them. MONAVIE prides themselves on integrity. Send your complains about your upline to those who can do something about it.

I was introduced to the produce 3 weeks ago and I am now at BRONZE ($362/wk average = $18, 804) and that's part time. If you go simply by the MAP, it works. It's easy not to follow the guide and get overzellous. But if you keep it simple, it works and everyone you talk to knows you beleive in the product working for them. This is not a scam or a get rich quick scheme. The only businesses that you get rich quick in is illegle!! This is a business that you have to build and maintain...like with all businesses. The only difference between MLM's and commercial goods is the marketing. Just because you can take it off the shelf doesn't mean it's not networked or a MLM behing closed doors with the big-wigs. It's just gone commercial. After all...coke was introduced as a juice laced with cocaine. Now look at it! You probably buy it everyday without even thinking about it. When you go to work and work hard to meet that deadline, do you get the profit from it? Does your company hand you a check every week when they've met their quota? I think not. We live in an MLM world. We've just been groomed to be okay with the bi-weekly steady paychecks and when we take a step outside our comfort level, we're quick to say "it's a scam" the minute it doesn't work a squick as we want. We've become a lazy society just waiting for the hand out and not willing to work hard...and I mean hard to get financially independant.

I'm on an awesome team and we're building a family! We meet every week to motivate eachother, go through our presentations to better ourselves and most important keep us grounded and honest. My sponsor started a month ago and he's going Silver next week ($564/wk average = $29, 303/yr) and we're all doing this part time. We all have day jobs but do our meetings/calls during our lunch time and evenings. We're all supportive of eachother and when we need new member to make it to the next level one of us gives up our new member to help the other. That's how it works. You help others before you help yourself!

I take it for my health. I use to have really bad arthritis in my joints, loss of energy, aches & pains, psoriasis and migrains. Since I've been taking MONAVIE it's all gone. I'm 39!!! Now I can run and play with my 2 girls who are in elementary. I can jog without suffering the after affects for days. I have a new life.

For all you that have had a bad experience, don't let one bad experience ruin your moment. Don't even let all this negativity get in your way. You can always find the bad in things if you want to. It's harder to stay on the positive! Take charge and empower yourself. Report the Freeman's to corporate and move on.

Good luck and god bless.

• He
    Heavens to murgatroid Aug 07, 2008

How sad. Misery loves company! Negativity is contagious!! As he bashes MONAVIE...he plugs his brand just like all the other websites who claim MONAVIE is a scam. How sad it must be to come in second or last!!

Someone said it best when they said "it's not your conditions but your decisions that determine your destiny." You gotta keep movin' on people. Don't let the negative get you down or make you hate. That's a lonely road. Move on. Let it go. Find patience in all that you do and laugh when it's hard to move on. Call a positive friend and have lunch. Stand in the sun and bask in the freedom. Punch a punching bag to get your frustrations out. Work smarter not harder. Be thankful for all that you have especially the small things.

Life is too short to be in the negative. Move on & let it go.

• Sn
    Snake_Oil_Buster Aug 08, 2008

To Heavens To Murgatroid and Jay,

You both are buying in the pipe dream that drives most MLMs. The statistics / numbers are very much against you:

Jay, you have a 1 in 1.7million or so shot at Crown Black Diamond.

Out of every 3200 people who signup as a MonaVie distributor, only 1 will make it to Gold Executive and maintain this level.

Out of every 15, 000 people who signup for Monavie, only 1 will make it to Diamond Executive and maintain this level.

I'm not making these numbers up. This is simple math from from MonaVie's income disclosure statement.

This is just the numbers. As with all MLMs, a few make money, while most who sign up spend far more than they will ever make.

• Km
    KMMB Aug 09, 2008

YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR OWN OUTCOME HERE, PEOPLE! If, in fact, all your problems ARE a result of a couple of BAD
    people steering you down the wrong path, CHANGE IT!! If you believe in the product and just don't care to be associated with
    these two people, you CAN CHANGE your sponsors. You are able to go to 'Corporate' (on your own distributor home page-
    left lower menu - click on 'Corporate' or) just call Distributor Support [protected]). Talk to them and find out how to
    get another 'Sponsor'. You are allowed to do this only once, so come prepared. Do your own research. Find a sponsor with a
    backbone and ASK AROUND. Do your homework. This will be your PARTNER. You wouldn't choose a business partner
    without doing some research, so dig deep. Find someone with a heart for people, not profit. Please do not allow a few unscrupulous
    folks harden you against this company/ product.
    We are very, very happy with our place in MonaVie. It is a fabulous and highly recommended, healthy, healthy juice. We have
    had nothing but wonderful results financially and physically. This is the business we chose for the rest of our lives. We love our
    'upline' and love our 'downline' even more. We ARE family, and I will do whatever I can to protect their health AND their investments.
    We decided to stake our reputation on this business, and are not sorry for that choice. If you are only in this for the money, you are
    going at it the wrong way. Decide to help others first and you will be rewarded well. It sounds like you are saying that the
    people you are depending on to make you rich, have not chosen to help you, but only themselves. Get rid of them. It is your choice.
    You can change the end of your own story here. Don't let 2 greedy people leave you broke and bitter.
    This is YOUR business, YOUR health and YOUR money. Take responsibility for it, and let some new, wonderful people take care of you.
    You need to have the same, nurturing attitude toward your 'downline' also. Take great care of the people that chose to follow you. Your
    reputation and financial health depends on only you.
    I wish you nothing but success. If your failure actually IS their fault, do something about it and them. Shake them loose.
    Report this activity that you don't agree with. MonaVie DOES want to know, and does want you to be successful, and WILL do
    something about them. I sincerely hope to see your blog change direction, and start to breathe more easily VERY SOON!
    Go make it better for yourself and your 'people'. TAKE CARE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! God bless you all a BUNCH!
    I welcome your responses. Be well!
    KM

Marietta Benero Aug 11, 2008

For all the Distributos are complaing about todd and what ever is her name .

Just to let you know the you can Change Sponsor because are not competitive in what is you need .

You need real persons the are commit to help you and help the person are down line you.

call corporate office and ask what you can do to change the sponsor.

I am really sorry about all the bad group you have.

I live in North of Florida and my sponsor is from Miami and Puerto Rico
    and they Help me every day. I became Star in 2 weeks

any question about change sponsor conact me by email

Good luck but keep doing your work and pass them OK.

Bless you all!!

Mary Aug 11, 2008

Amy Freeman told me alot of stuff about monavie that simply was not true. They basically just tell you what you want to hear in the meetings so you will stay involved.

I wish I would have never have bought into the monavie business. It was a complete waste of my time and money.

monavie is a horrible company and they need to do something about the Freemans here in Eugene, Oregon.

• Ka
    Kathleen Aug 12, 2008

I have just come across this blog and I must say I am saddened by the blow hard comments which reveal more the character of the complainer than that of the those complained about.

I have experienced nothing but tremendous support from Amy Freeman and Todd Bishop. They are supportive, caring and go out of their way to ensure I have what I need. For instance, at their expense, they got on a plane and flew from the west coast to spend five days with me while I learned the ropes in MonaVie. As of last friday I and my team earned the rank of Emerald Executive. This would not have happened without their tremendous support.

I strongly suggest that anyone reading the above outlandish comments about Amy and Todd consider the sources. I don't know any of the people writing but I have experienced many like them in my year with MonaVie. Sadly, many people have great dreams yet hear only what they want to hear when it comes to accomplishing them. When their dreams are not manifested they will always look outward for others to blame versus looking inward at themselves. Amy and Todd are just easy targets.

If you are reading this blog make sure you work to get a balanced version. Remember, the internet is a level playing field when it comes to information. Unfortunately, it can also make a rag like "The Enquirer" take on the same level of importance as the "Wall Street Journal." Make certain you understand what you are getting into. If you are looking at MonaVie as a business then think like a business person and do your research. Nothing is free.

Carolyn Aug 12, 2008

I live here in Indianapolis and I was told that if I join Monavie I would be a millionair in five years if I worked hard. I was in Monavie for a while, I have made $120.00 and loss or invested $1, 000.00 I have a freind who has been in the business for three years he has earned $3, 000.00 and loss or invested $7, 000.00 in the business. I had to quit. I was told to give it away and people would ask to buy the second bottle, not true. I brought business cards, two car signs, CD's and DVD's and a website. I wish I could sued this company. Plus after months of drinking the juice I developed hives and became constipated. People please believe me, you will spend double vs the money you will make. Only the people at the top of this scam/pyamid will make the money. My upline have recruited about two thousand people and only 30 people are still in the business. If you are middle-class or poor, my advice to you is please do not go into this business because it will make you poorer. (I would have done better by working a part-time job at McDonald; at least, I know I would have gotten paid for all my hard work).

Joe_G Aug 12, 2008

Do not be fooled by what MonaVie distributors are telling you. Monavie will almost certainly not make you wealthy. It MAY (BOLD) make you a little extra money, but it will most likely cost you money.

Do not take my word for this, look at MonaVie's own income disclosure statement:

This document very clearly states that MonaVie consistently only pays less than 200 of it's distributors $100, 000 a year and less than 100 distributors $500, 000 per year or more. This is our of nearly 2 million distributors!!!

Sadly, it is standard practice for the average Monavie distributor to make fraudulent statements as Carolyn stated above.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices