Momemtum HealthFailure to provide correct information

K

I am a new mother and as any new parent the wel being of my child comes first hence i applied for medical aid as soon as i could through a company called direct axis. My medical aid broker insisted that Momentum Health was the ideal medical aid for a new family. So i applied and gave the broker all my and my sons infomation and guess what. The medical aid sends me proff of membership without my son on it, i complained then they send a proff of memebership with my sons name spelled incorrectly, wrong preimiums and wrong residential address, then eventually i call the medical directly only to find out that they have been sending me bogus proffs of membership and my son is actually not on the medical aid. To cut a long story short i founght until i got assurance from the medical aid that he was on the medical. So to test the truth i take my child to the doctor (fair enough i took him to a doctor outside their network and was willing to incur the extra cost) but then when we got to the chemist to buy his medication and the chemist calls for a dependent number he was told that that dependent (being my child) does not exist on the card. It's been a week since the incident happend, i've had to pay for my childs medication becasue i pay a bogus group of people to take car e of our mediacal welbeing and to make matters worse they still have the wrong premiums on the proff of memeber ship. MOMENTUM HEALTH IS ###!
Kea