* Molly LaFata www.mollylafata.comNegligence, Misrepresentation

Molly LaFata called me out of the blue, and told me she could save me money on my auto insurance. She said I was insurable and would save about $20 a month. Two weeks later, I got a call from Molly Lafata telling me I was uninsurable. This resulted in me having to sign back up with eInsurance and pay MORE (an extra $200 a year) than I was paying before. So I filed a BBB complaint against her and State Farm. She has never once apologized for all of the emotional distress I've been through because the simple fact is: All she really wanted was to earn a commission. My advice: Do not do business with this Molly LaFata or www.mollylafata.com. If Molly LaFata had any professionalism, she would have pulled money out of her own pocket to fix the problem her greed and incompetence created. Molly LaFata is a poor excuse for an insurance agent, and gives State Farm Insurance a bad name.

• Wp
    Wpayton5599 Mar 31, 2010

I am willing to bet that you would have to pay the extra $200 at your renewal because of your driving record. Did you hide the fact that you had accidents and/or tickets? If you did, then this is not your agents fault. Sorry!