Mohammad Al Mojil Groupvictimised by the company for no fault of mine

D

Respected sirs

Re. Victim of Unprofessional practice of offering JOBS by Mohammad Al Mojil group constraining me to incur expenses, keeping on hold indefinitely and finally leaving me in the lurch unmindful of the hardships I have been put into, depriving me of the job I was already having and throwing me on the street and ruining my family.

Please pay a few minutes to my following grievance and use your good offices to redress by constraining the executives concerned of your company to undo the injustice done to me and my family for no fault of mine
In response to an advertisement in Leading News Papers in Mumbai, India by your Group (MMG) through Jerry Vargheese International (RA)for the position of Admin manager

Head Office
Mohammad Al Mojil Group Building
King Fahed Road, Ibn Khaldoun
P.O. Box 11, Dammam 3141
Saudi Arabia Telephone +[protected], +[protected] Fax +[protected], +[protected] E-Mail: omar.[protected]@almojilgroup.com, | Website www.almojilgroup.com alberto.[protected]@almojilgroup.com, Mahmoud M. Daoud"

I applied and was interviewed in Mumbai by the Executives of MMG, Saudi Arabia. I was selected. I was issued Job Offer by MMG. ( copy enclosed) I was asked to get medical at my own cost of Rs.2850/- for processing visa. I was asked to get ready to travel in 3 weeks.

Since I was Employed with a company as Admin Manager for a Monthly salary of Rs.55000/-, I HAD TO RESIGN THAT JOB.

THEREAFTER My INNUMERABLE MAILS TO Mr.ALBERTO DE LACRUZ, HR MANAGER OF MMG SA DID NOT ELICIT ANY REPLY FROM HIM. My case was put on hold for three months and finally I am told in August that my visa has been canceled by MMG. I am shattered and thrown on the street. My family life is destroyed by the irresponsible and indifferent attitude of MMG.

I had been without job and income (UNEMPLOYED) for 6 YEARS. And I manager to get a job in India only last year. I am 55 yrs old. The job I was doing was earning me Rs.55000/- per month. I have taken education loan of 11 lakhs for my sons’ education. Their studies are midway. It will take another three to five yrs for them to complete studies and start earning.

I have been thrown on the street jobless for no fault of mine. I am 55 yrs old and how is it possible for me to find a job at this age in India. With great difficult, I managed to get a job in India in April 2010. Even though initially the salary was less now it has been gradually enhanced to Rs.55000/-. Because of the irresponsible way of recruitment procedure by MMG, I am again thrown on the street.

Dear Sir,
MMG should be made to compensate me for the financial losses suffered by me because of their wrong handling/misguidance of recruitment procedure resulting in my loss of job and thereby depriving me and my family of my daily bread. Since the Offer I got from MMG, Saudi Arabia was attractive I. e. SR 11000/-PM, I decided to quit the job and accepted the MMG offer. Forget the salary; it is no longer possible to get a job for me at this age since Indian job market is overflowing with young, qualified and cheap job seekers.
Since they gave me 3 weeks time I had to resign my job hurriedly, travel by air to visit my mother in my native place and had to incur other incidental expenses amounting to Rs.22850/- which they have to reimburse

In addition, towards compensation for the loss of job/source of income they have to pay amount equal to 2 yrs salary in Saudi Reyal. They offered Per Month @SR11000 and hence it comes to SR11000 X 24= SR 264000.

I hope you will come to my rescue of my family by using your good offices and making the company to pay compensation FOR FORCING ME QUIT MY JOB AND DEPRIVING ME AND MY FAMILY OF OUR DAILY BREAD AND MY SONS’ HIGHER EDUCATION.

Dear sir I am with great expectations sir

Regards
D.A.Nadar
Mumbai
India
+91 22 [protected]
[protected]@rediffmail.com
[protected]@yahoo.com

victimised by the company for no fault of mine