[Resolved] Moe's Southwest Grillfood quality

Order placed on August 28, 2019 was very unsatisfactory because the rice was dried and. The manager's response and my reply follow:

"Dear John Lind,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the 4710 Town Center Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32246 location.

We sincerely apologize that you have experienced a less than exceptional dining experience at Moe's. One of the hallmark attributes of the Moe's brand is providing an excellent guest experience. We are extremely disappointed to hear that your food was sub-par. There are simply no excuses for not meeting your expectation of having a great meal. I will go over food standard with the crew to assure that this never happens agin.

Again, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Know that you are a valued Moe's customer and we look forward to greeting you with a hearty "Welcome to Moe's" and a Honestly Awesome meal the next time we see you.

Cami Rodriguez

Moe's Towncenter
Moe's Southwest Grill
4710 Town Center Parkway Jacksonville, FL 32246
[email protected]"

My reply:

"Dear Cami Rodriguez,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, it does nothing to correct the problem. I was waiting for you to offer, but apparently I will have to ask that I be provided with what I originally expected to receive when I placed the order in question, as the vast majority of other restaurant managers have done without my having to ask.

The fact that I'm forced to do so now indicates that I won't be able to count on receiving what I paid for and have received in the past. I intend to contact Moe's corporate office to pursue this further.

Sincerely,

John Lind
[protected]@gmail.com "

John Lind
[protected]@gmail.com

• Resolution statement

Здесь ответов нет…

• Updated by JohnnyCNote, Sep 01, 2019

You have absolutely nothing to substantiate your accusation. If you can’t contribute anything positive then anything else is simply a waste of your time since I'm not going to read it. Beyond that I'm under no obligation to justify, explain or otherwise answer to you regarding anything at all…

• Updated by JohnnyCNote, Sep 01, 2019

I obviously came here under a misapprehension, as I was searching for the corporate office website, and instead have found a den of trolls who are apparently only interested in unloading their venomous logorrhea on anyone who makes the mistake of looking for useful information. I’v come to expect this from sites frequently by listeners to vitriolic AM radio talk show hosts. Just for the record, if I were looking for restaurants to scam out of free meals, I’d aim a bit higher than one that features fast food burritos.

My brother has managed restaurants for the entirety of his career, holding the position of general manager for the past 10+ years. I’m simply following his advice. You’re going to have to find someone else towards whom to direct your hostilities. I have better things to do…

Jo
Sep 01, 2019

Comments

•   Sep 01, 2019

it does nothing to correct the problem...

???

IF I COULD TURN BACK TAIM!!!

•   Sep 01, 2019

WHAT made you think this was the corporate headquarters website???

it says COMPLAINTS BOARD clear as day!!!

it gives you numbers of corporate hqs and website addresses as swell!

•   Sep 01, 2019

You expect a free meal because “the rice was dried and. The”. You went hungry because you had bad rice. Awwww. You complained on a website forum that says COMPLAINTS BOARD clearly on top. Nowhere does it say Moe’s or link to the complaint department. You didn’t bother to read, look foolish and brag about an imaginary brother who manages a restaurant.

We are happy here and can respond as we choose. You didn’t get a free meal or apology here but this isn’t Moe’s website. Yell at yourself for not reading the URL at the top.