Moe's Southwest Grillfood and service

Re Oct 08, 2019

Upon entering the establishment there was not one staff member visible for 2.5 minutes. Nobody had greeted us. Upon ordering my wrong Doug I asked if the chicken was spicy because I cannot have spices and I was allergic to jalapeños young lady said no and then head pico sour cream lettuce and cheese placed on my wrong Doug my other family members ordered but they wanted. We've received broken chips that were so small we could not even dip into our queso sauce that we purchased for 399. After taking three bites of my wrong Doug my mouth was on fire . I asked a young lady who was cleaning tables what was in the pico she told me jalapeños and then asked for a manager who had no sympathy did not apologize nor did he offer to make me a new Wrong Doug or refund me my money. Thank God I was not rushed to the emergency room and I stopped eating it. I work hard for my money my total bill was $31 and change and I was never so disgusted before in my life with the service and the managers attitude. I then asked for a district manager's name which he said was Kris but is very rarely there he did scramble to find a business card which I had emailed her twice and still to this day have not heard a response from her wrong Doug or refund me my money. Thank God I was not rushed to the emergency room I stopped eating it. I work hard for my money my total bill was $31 and change and I was never so disgusted before in my life with the service and the managers attitude. I then asked for a district managers name which he said was Chris but is very rarely there he did scramble to find a business card which I had emailed her twice and still to this day I have not heard a response from her . As of right now I will no longer be returning to Moe's .