Model Management Incorporated$300.00 Never Returned

Return of $ 300.00‏
From: Charles Whalen ([protected]@hotmail.com)
Sent: Fri 3/13/09 3:36 PM
To: Accounting Model Management ([protected]@modelmanagementinc.com)
Cc: [protected]@hotmail.com
Dear Accounting Department of Model Management:

I have been waiting patiently for the return of my $ 300.00, which I was assured would be returned to me within three weeks, and, it has been well over three months.

I am upset. As would anyone else be under the same circumstance.

I will attach the previous emails, dated 1/13/09, 2/18/09, and, 3/2/09. I also have my phone records of the calls to your agency in regards to this money, which I will not attach.

I am requesting the immediate return of my money.

[protected]

Re: Return of $ 300.00‏
From: Accounting Model Managemenet, Inc. ([protected]@modelmanagementinc.com)
Sent: Mon 3/02/09 11:57 AM
To: Charles Whalen ([protected]@hotmail.com)
Dear Charles,

Extremely sorry for the delay, we've been swamped! I'm pulling your file now and will make resolving this a top priority for me this week. I'm only in a few hours today but I will be in all week to make sure this gets resolved.

Regards,
To: Accounting Model Management
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 10:35 AM
Subject: FW: Return of $ 300.00

Dear Accounting:

I'm doing a follow up in regards to the email which I sent requesting the return of my $300.00, on January 13th. It was and is my understanding that I would have my money returned to me within 4 to 6 weeks from the receipt of my certified letter (Which was received within 3 days at the NYC Office) to Model Management Incorporated. It has been about 12 weeks now.

May I please have my money returned to me? And, a response to my request? I would really appreciate it, as I am now a full time student, and, can use the money. Thanks!

With regards,

Email: [protected]@hotmail.com
Cell: [protected]

From: [protected]@hotmail.com
To: [protected]@modelmanagementinc.com
Subject: Return of $ 300.00
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:09:01 -0500

Dear Accounting:

I wish to have the $ 300.00 which was taken from my checking account, on 12/03/08, returned to me. I sent a certified letter requesting such and have attached the receipt (PDF). Please return my money to me.

With regards,