Mobilink / jazz tower installation

Respected Sir,
This is to inform you that I want to install Mobile Booster/Mobile Tower /Wireless Tower. I have one place in Al Ghani phase 2 Lahore of 3 Marla plot.
I m living in Al Ghani phase . This is most suitable location for your Mobile/Wireless Booster installation. Mostly here Mobilink signal are very low . I provide this place for reasonable rent.
Name of Contact Person: Ghafoor Ahmed
Contact Nos [protected]

Gh
Feb 26, 2019

Comments

• Ta
      Mar 20, 2019

Mobilink / jazz tower installation
    Distract abbott abad thisel havalian Village HURNARA DAIRY, Near takia sheikah Pakistan
    Pakistan.
    Subject: application for of mobile phone towers

Respected Sir,
    I m living in Distract Abbott Abad thisel havalin village Hurnara dairy near takhia shikah . This is most suitable location for your Mobile/Wireless Booster installation. Mostly here Mobilink signal are NOT COVERAGE . 6000 SIM
    Name of Contact Person: TAHIR JADOON
    Contact Nos : [protected]-8207750

• Es
      Apr 09, 2019

kisy b network k liye roof rent per avilable hao landhi number 22 sherpao colony f1 [protected]

• Sy
      May 19, 2019

Respected Sir,
    I m living in north nazimabad block T, karachi. This is most suitable location for your Mobile/Wireless Booster installation. Mostly here Mobilink signal are very low . I provide this place for reasonable rent.
    Name of Contact Person: Syed Umaid Ali Hashmi
    Contact:- [protected]

• Mu
      Jun 11, 2019

Respected Sir,
    This is to inform you that I want to install Mobile Booster/Mobile Tower /Wireless Tower. I have one place in fazal Gahr Pakpattan of 7 Marla plot.
    Name of Contact Person Muhammad Mushtaq

The Mobilink,
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    SUBJECT: APPLICATION FOR INSTALLATION OF MOBILE PHONE TOWER
    Respected Sir,
    I am Interested in to installing Mobilink Jazz / Warid Mobile Tower. There is no JAZZ / Warid tower installed in our area that's why we are facing shortage signal and also cannot use Internet data 3G/4G signal due to low network coverage in our area. I have a roof on 4th floor west opened that is 940 square feet in Korangi Crossing Alwasay Town Karachi.
    Kindly send your Survey Team for inspection and give us a chance to consider for Installation of tower.
    Muhammad Yaqoob
    Contact #: [protected]
    Address: Plot # L676 4th Floor F1/2 Sec 31A Alwasay Town Korangi Crossing Karachi, Pakistan.