Mobicelecho tab

Hi i just wanted to submit this complaint i bought a mobicell 10.1 intch tablet earlier on this year from game store, i spent r1300.00 as it was on thw paper on special but now my tablet refuses to charge and it keeps rebooting on and of this problem is going on for two day and all my important information is there now its gone cause the tablet formated this on its on last week this was enough to deal with already now its refuses to charge and switch on i use it only for my studys and online work i dont have a job i used my birthday money to buy it, i have no idea what is wrong it has never even been damaged in any way i am so upset and not only that i could not return it because the slip cannot be found any where please help me i need a new tablet or i wont be able to work online anymore.
From genewey vandermerwe

• Mobicel Customer Care's Response, Oct 02, 2019

Dear Valued Client

We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience, kindly note that the tablet must come to us for assessment.
    Please email us your IMEI number, contact details and your residential address so that we can book in the device and arrange with our courier for collection. You can email them to [protected]@mobicell.co.za or [protected]@mobicell.co.za or conatct us on [protected].

Team#MOBIsquad#