Mobicelcomplaint - space and sd card on mobicel astro

I am a fist time user and very disappointed, I was gifted a brand spanking new Mobicel astro a few weeks and have had issues with the sd card, the issue has been resolved but it does not allow me to move apps onto the SD card.i have switched my phone off and on again to no avail?? and i don't know what to do anymore i need to move some of my app for space on the phone, if this is a factory defect i would like a new phone that can actually read an Sd card or that had ample of space for at least a few apps?

Kind Regards

Melanie

[protected]

• Updated by Melanie007, Sep 30, 2019

The battery life also drains out quite quickly, even when i hardly use the phone, I am a former Samsung user, i have such amazing things about mobicel and when i received the phone, i was super excited, now i am just really disappointed. If these issues are factory faults, please upgrade my phone to a higher device in the range as i do not want the same issues again in the future.

• Updated by Melanie007, Sep 30, 2019

My phone was give to me in August 2019, 24th

• Mobicel Customer Care's Response, Oct 02, 2019

Dear Valued Client

we sincerely apologies for the inconvenience, kindly email us your contact details on [protected]@mobicell.co.za for prompt and efficient assistance.

Team#MOBIsquad#