MNS ElectronicsAwful company

I was looking to purchase a Wii system for Christmas and came upon this company. There prices were unbelievable, but the site looked like a real business. I placed my order and received an invoice that looked okay. This company uses Paypal to facilitate the payments, so I waited to receive my invoice via Paypal. The request for payment came, but the name on the Paypal account was One Source. The Paypal invoice had the same invoice number as the MNS Electronics invoice and it was for the same amount. However, they had the item being purchased listed as SERVICES. At this point I felt something was going on, so I contacted Paypal. They were no help and told me to go ahead and pay for my purchase on good faith as I could always file a dispute. I took the chance and made the payment, however, I put in the comments section of the Paypal payment form "This payment is for the purchase of a Wii system and represents the full payment due" I woke up this morning to find that my payment had been refund by the company stating that "they do not sell product, just services" I tried to call them on the number listed on their site and no answer. I did a reverse lookup and it is a cell phone listed in another part of Florida. I emailed both MNS Electronics and One Source, but have yet to receive a reply and I would assume I will not.

Luckily my money was refunded for some reason, so I can't figure out what the scam is other than if I had not put the comments on the payment would they have claimed that I purchased services. Not sure how I would have proven that I had not, so be careful with these companies as something is going on.