Mni*creditrpt Mntr Scanoga ParkUnauthorized withdraw

Hi,

They were doing the same thing to me, apparently it is a service i accidentally signed up for at some time. What it does is watches my credit report and notifies me by email if a change happens. I dont necessarily know how well it works, but apparently the one i had was $9. 95, but only watching one bureau. Could be why i never noticed a change or got a notice of anything. . I just upgraded to watch all three reports and get my credit score if anything changes and apparently it is the same price for all three. $9. 95.
Here is the phone number you can call regarding this charge:
[protected]
You should be able to call and cancel with them as i just asked them what i had to do to cancel, or you can try the new upgrade and see if it works for you. Supposively we are able to login and view our credit reports any time we want because we pay for this service. . . We'll see if i change my mind and cancel in a month. :)

• Me
    Mel Barton Apr 01, 2009

I have not been successful in canceling your services albeit I have tried on several occasions and via different methods. Please do not charge my credit card for any future services...cancel my account. Request this cancellation be effective today and time of receipt herein. Please reply in kind.

Melvin (Mel) W. Barton