MNI Creditreport.comPhone number for company

P

I was also charged for this FREE service I have a phone number haven't got thru yet said it will be functional by 9:00 Pacific Std time today [protected] called 3 times first time put on hold & cut off, next had a different co. name 3 time recored message up by 9.
The phone number next to my charge on credit card was [protected] they gave me this number!

• Mi
    Michael Velez Dec 21, 2007

They hide the fact that with the purchase of a credit card report, they are monthly billing you $12.00 for monitor service. I've been around the web long enough to know when I'm being duped!

• Jg
    JG Jan 25, 2008

This company offered free credit report services. They asked for my credit card informations. Later I found out the they charge $9.95 on my credit card. They said because I agree to sign up for a free month credit monitor service. I remembered I didn't sign up for the credit monitor service. I told them and they would not refund me the money. Please do not get free credit report from them because they will charge your credit card unauthorized. This company did not give out a clear informations when you sign up for your report.

• Mi
    miguel perez Oct 20, 2008

can u please stop taken money from my bank account or im going to tell the bank to stop payments and im going to speak to my lawayer about this

• Zu
    Zula Green Oct 29, 2008

I authorized a one time charge for credit report and now I get an unauthorized charge of $12.95 every month in my checking account every month. I would like to stop this unauthorized charge from coming out of my checking account.

• Da
    Dawud Dec 17, 2008

I would REALLY like the number to MNI CreditReport.com. These unauthorized charges must stop. Please, anyone who has their number -- the Real phone number -- respond/reply with the digits.

Dawud

• Ro
    Ron Dec 31, 2008

You can reach their Customer Service at [protected]. Good luck!

angry cat Jan 01, 2009

I was charged $12.95 to my account which I did not authorized. I cant find this company on the web to cancle. so I had to go to the bank and block the charges.

• Pa
    Pat Jan 25, 2009

Checking account charged $12.95 for something that I did not approve or sign up for.

• Lo
    love99 Feb 24, 2009

if the human race would just take the time to read, and stop feeling like the victims then maybe they wouldnt get caught into this mess. its not a scam, or fraud. its simply stupidity for going on to a website and not READING. thats why god gave us eyes. if you HAVE to put in your CREDIT CARD NUMBER. that should ring a bell its not free. wake up ppl, stop blaming others for your stupid mistakes and take blame for your stupidty.

• Ni
    nick dottore Apr 06, 2009

i would like to know way you charged my checking account 14.95 and how did you get my checking account and banking information..don't you people call or send emails before going into someone banking account.i would like some answers be for i call the bank and stop payment to you company
    nick dottore

• Er
    Ernest Ford May 05, 2009

This company continues to charge my credit card monthly and it was not authorized. I used them one time only and stated such and my attempts to get in contact has been met with negetive results.

ratliff03 Jun 11, 2009

I have been being charged for a 30 day free trail...for almost a year know they have been taking 12.95 a month from me and my husbands account...he never gave them approval to do so...i want the money put back into my account now...this company has done nothing but black mail us...im speaking with BBB, my lawyer, and the fraud comissions...i suggest you refund our money asap. if i have not recieved in 48 hours i will being calling all of them again until money has been refunded.

• Ka
    Karen Rollins Jun 14, 2009

I ordered a FREE credit report and for May and June they've been billing me for a credit report. I NEVER authorized them to charge my account.

Karen Rollins

• Ve
    VENA G Jul 07, 2009

Hello...I'm Miss Garwo..I live in Madison, WI..I have to say that i was Very upset to see that this company MNI creditreport.com to a unathuorized payment off my Debit Visa card..It's illegal and they should be jail for that..I want them to stop taking payments from my credit card or i will go to the police for credit card theft or sued the company.

• Ve
    VENA G Jul 07, 2009

They should be jail...For theft !!!

• Ro
    RoseMaria D. Norman Jul 07, 2009

I was chargesd $1 and then $14.95 for services I never received. I never was able to get a cretit report. And this was to be free for 30 days!!!

• Ke
    keith.wade Jul 19, 2009

They said I would only be charged a $1 for report and if I cancelled within 7 day my account wouldnt be charged the $14 monthly fee . it was taken from my account anyway after I cancelled the report.Ithink this is areally bad f----- thing to do to people. And I never make this mistake again with this website

• Pa
    pawook Jul 28, 2009

Just for information, I called [protected]
    and stayed on hold until a Christi Barell answered the call. I instructed her to cancel this service. After telling her three times as she tried to convince me to keep the service. She finally cancelled the service and gave me a confirmation number. Now I will wait and see if my card is charged next month.

Randall1966 Aug 03, 2009

I clicked on a freecreditreport.com and Thought that it was the one advertized on TV, and when I tried to access the web-page login, it wouldn't allow me access to my creditreport., I then tried to call the service, and it wouldn't acknowledge my account or that I had allowed any access to my bank account. Now I can't even get through to this MNI company at all! I believe that companies like this one should be drawn and quatered!!!

• Ka
    Kawehi Bailon Aug 21, 2009

I checked my credit scores on a "free" website and made sure to check all the boxes stating that I DID NOT want a subscription. Since June MNI has been withdrawing money from my account and I cannot get in touch with them to stop it.

Ivie Walker Aug 24, 2009

A job was listed on Craigs list for my area. Job looked great so I applied. A screen came up that said the company would have to a credit check /background check. It said that you are entitled one free a year. I entered my credit card number but backed out before I hit enter because companies when hiring or considering an applicant will do that themselves. I back out of the screen before I hit enter. They captured my information and a month to two months later put a transaction on my checking account without my authorization. Evidently they kept punching in numbers until they got the right expiration date and numbers on the back of the card. This is out right fraud. They are based out of California I urge everyone that has been ripped off by them to contact the Secretary of state office and the Banking Commission in CA

Ivie Walker Aug 24, 2009

I would change your account number all they have to do is change the dollar and they can hit your account again. To file a complaint about this company to the Attorney Generals office in Californa where they are located you can call [protected].

Ivie Walker Aug 24, 2009

Also your cbank can start crimnal charges against this company.

• Bv
    B. Vires Sep 02, 2009

I signed up for a free credit report through this site. When i went to go look at it the website wasn't working and there wasn't any link for me to return to. The next thing i know i am getting charged 14. 95 from my bank. I am highly upset about this false advertisement. They should be shut down.

• Mr
    Mrs Karen Gray Sep 28, 2009

I asked for a free creditreport and instead received a 12.95 charge on my creditcard.

Santo Palomo Sep 28, 2009

By law you can receive one free credit report directly from one of the three credit report agencies.
    Sorry that this happened to you. But, now you can get a free credit report from Experion to check on
    you credit. These third party free credit reporting agencies are stealing your social security number
    and, possibly, selling the information to their third party vendors, suppliers, providers, and other business
    that will pay for your information.

• 56
    568rose Oct 10, 2009

Hi,

It almost 3 months that the MNI CREDITREPORT.COM is deducting fees from my account that I never authorized.

It is in their website that it is FREE!!! how they have the gots to deduct me $14 per month?

Please help me to stop them from deducting from my account and to refund that 3 months they got from me.

Rosijer T. Lopez

• Ph
    PhilipM Oct 10, 2009

the fee is for monitoring your credit file, its not free. if you want a really free credit report go here. There is no charge fro the report unless you want your actual credit score then its a few dollars one time. you can only get it once a year. I have been using it for years with no problems.

• Br
    Breof4 Oct 13, 2009

I did a free credit report and the next thing I know this company is charging my bank account $ 14.95. This has been going on for the last two months ans I would like it to stop. I am on a fixed income and did not and cant not accept these charges.

Thank-you

• Ke
    Kenneth05 Oct 13, 2009

You should notify MNI in writing that you want to cancel your subscription, assuming you have somehow subscribed to the monitoring service. Then notify your bank and dispute any charges from MNI.

Kenneth
    Chicago Lawyer

• Br
    BRIGGS BRIAN Jan 17, 2010

i had a charge come from my card and i didnt give permission to do so and i will have a draft coming from my account on the 18th of this month for my car and this will cause a problem and i need my money back into my account like asap. thanks and may god bless you!!!

• Gr
    grandmalauren Feb 15, 2010

This company has been deducting $14.99 monthly from my checking account for the past year. I have repeatedly asked them to canacel this service, which I used only once, under the title Free Credit Report. they will not stop taking this monthly money. How can I get them to listen to me?

Ram334 Sep 08, 2010

On 8/18/2010 I ordered 1 credit report. I assumed that this was a respectable company and ordered them off of MMI*CreditReport.com Apparently I was mistaken. 8/18/2010 I received charges to my checking account for additional charges of $14.95 which I did not approve. (I only approved one time charges) (I did not approve a monthly charge attached to my checking account)

I would appreciate if these charges and any future charges were taken of my checking account immediately before this letter is sent to The Better Business Bureau, The Consumer Protection Agency, Google, & MSN. If a person is signing up for a long term commitment these terms should be stated on the front page not in fine print.

• El
    elbert bilbo Sep 18, 2010

Was selected for free credit report & gave credit card # as required by company to process my free report & stated that it would not be used for any billing purposes. Was billed later for services I did not authorize.

• Ji
    jim wedeman Oct 03, 2010

stop taking money f/ my acc.

• Wy
    Wyatt Foster Oct 13, 2010

Approximately 4 months ago, I used MNI's creditreport.com service. Every month since then, I have received a $14.95 charge deducted from my account every month. This is completely unauthorized. I have been unable to reach any form of customer support. I've had to tell my bank that these charges are unauthorized. This is apparently a huge issue that I was completely unaware of prior to using the service. Had I known they would be stealing money from me I would have never even visited their website.

• Ba
    Badgirl1450 Nov 07, 2010

I am being charged for a credit report and I did not autherize my Bank Account to be cahrged.
    I want it stopped.
    It is the MNI Credit Report I never heard of this.
    Please Help!
    [protected]@yahoo.com

Chellsey Nov 20, 2010

I noticed on 11/19/2010 an unauthorized charge on my checking account in the amount of $14.95 dated 11/16/2010 overdrawing my account.

• To