Mni Credit Reportwrongfull charge

I submitted multiple request for free credit reports online assuming they were reputable and honest companies about three weeks ago. however mni*creditreport.com charged my account, unauthorized by me, a $14.95 fee with absolutely no description of the transaction noted. this is highly unprofessional and will be reported to the better business bureau. the security of my account has been compromised, I have been stolen from, and I never authorized any transaction with this company. I expect the $14.95 returned to my account asap and all further pending transactions be stopped immediately or I will be forced to take matters to a claims court.

• St
    Stephanie P Elg Feb 17, 2008

Never heard of them/claim to be free credit.com/never applied for/ claim they are equifax services/gave me a cancellation # of [protected]. Claim they are supplying information from Equifax. Says if I am using Equifax they are double dipping me on charges. I have never authorized them to charge me a monthly fee. Scam.

• Do
    Donald Pitts Mar 03, 2008

Ordered credit report on time. MCI started monthly billing for service I never ordered.

• Dr
    drvnmn54 Feb 22, 2011

MNI or Mobility Network Inc. Is also in the trucking business out of Addison Ill. I made the mistake of taking a position with them, I worked for them for one week, and after I refused to falsify legal documents, we parted company, they owe me approximately 1400.00 dollars, and have no intention of paying me, I WAS TOLD BY THE OWNER, OF Russian decent, who travels back and forth to Russia quit frequently, I suppose bureau of homeland security needs to be involved in this.

Kimmig32 Jul 13, 2016

I have never authorized any kind of charges from this company. Frankly i'm mad as hell!! I want this resolved immediately. I'm not someone with alot of money so every penny for me counts. I have been charged at least three times $19.95 on my account. I want a refund on all charges immediately!! I will be talking to the Better Business Bureau.

Kim Graddy

Roger H Smith Jul 13, 2016

I did not request says credit report, I do not need report for any reason, and notified my.

Banking facility. Roger H Smith.

Roger H Smith Jul 13, 2016

Please send some type of acknowledgment, of my comment, Thks.

• Wi
    Will the Thrill Jul 13, 2016

This company has taken 9.95 out of my account for two months now! It is obvious that this is the way they feel they must make money... 9.95 taken from 100's of people sure can add up. We all should take charge and bring them down.

cherylpayne Jul 13, 2016

I have been charged #xs. 14.94 14.95 and 19.95. These charges were taken out of my bank account without my knowlege! I do not know this company and did not order any services.

• Da
    Dave McDonough Jul 13, 2016

This company took me for 15.95, twice. The rude customer service agent said they canceled my account, we will see if that true. filed a complaint with FTC. Hope everybody else does too.

• Sc
    scfi Jul 13, 2016

I have just noticed that since at least september 2010 I have received 2 unauthorized debit charges from my bank for 14.95. I have no idea what phone number to call, altho I will call a few credit report companies. The idea of a FREE credit report idea is a joke. The fine print they must have is really fine.

• Ku
    kunika Jul 13, 2016

Can you cancel your credit card, which Mini Credit Rpt guys keeps charging, and make a totally new one?

• Ar
    Aron Ostrovsky Jul 13, 2016

Why don't somebody make a class action sute out of this deal. I have been charged 3 times and do not could get my money.

Cherie Jul 13, 2016

This charge is coming from Creditreport.com not the well known FreeCreditReport.com. I contacted CIC Triple Advantage and they informed me that they recieve alot of complaints about this company baing as they use CICs' phone number as their billing number. The customer service lady I spoke to gave me their correct number which is [protected] (CreditReport.Com or as seen on bank statements MNI*Creditrpt MNTR SVC [protected] CA). When you call insure you get the name of the customer service agent and the supervisors name. Once you cancel get the confirmation number and ask to speek with the supervisor and go direct with them. Your going to have to be persistant to get your money back. Alot of people have a problem with the cancelation not going through so make sure you call you bank and tell them that the charges from there are not an authorized charge and they will not allow the charges to be completed from here on out. I hope this helps!!!

Roger H Smith Jul 13, 2016

I did not order this report, and do not intend to continue payment, my banking institute has been notified.

Roger H Smith.

• Os
    oscar m wright Jul 13, 2016

my name is oscar m. wright and i recieved an e-mail for a 3-in-one credit report and i never even acted on it. while checking on my bank transactions on line i discoverd that mini credit report had charged my account with $12. 00 and some cents to my checking account. it was never authorized by me or anyone else in my household. and as soon as my banking institusion opens i am going to see about how to press charges on the mini-credit report company.

• Tu
    tu v tran Jul 13, 2016

This was suppose tobe free credit report that has charged me for the many time .Iwant this case stop immediately.Thankyou!

• Ta
    Taylor Cannon Jul 13, 2016

Does anyone know how to stop charges from this mni credit report

• Sc
    scammedinColorado Jul 13, 2016

I just called and talked with a Donna (ID#626) who said it would be cancelled and the two months already charged would be refunded in 7-10 busines days. We'll see if it's refunded or charged again as I read happens with this company. I called [protected] but also found #[protected] which I didn't use, yet. I didn't wait on hold for more than about two minutes. Although Donna wasn't the cheeriest person, I wouldn't be either if I worked for a company that made money ripping off people who already have little extra money to go around.

• Mo
    Mothang27 Jul 13, 2016

They did me twice in 2 days! Same amount... It says you have to cancel and I did 3 days later and still was charged two times :(

• Ri
    Ricky Plumb Jul 13, 2016

I have been having unauthorized charges taken out of my account every month for the last three months and I would like it stopped please.

kip1948 Jul 13, 2016

If you want to stop being charged, , , call your credit card company and they should be able to help you.

• Ni
    Nicholas Tomasini Jul 13, 2016

I have tried and tried to contact whoever they are to get the charges to stop but they continue to come month after month.

• Zi
    ZibinChen Jul 13, 2016

I did not authorize anyone from a credit report agency to charge my account this money. I was charged once a month for $14.95 .

• Al
    Alfy Jul 13, 2016

Same thing happened to me. Received my credit card bill and noticed a $11.95 charge on it by MNI Credit Report Services. I did not request a report from this company and certainly did not authorize them to charge my credit card. I called the company [protected] and spoke to a Ricardo. After some time he said he would cancel my account and did send me an e-mail confirming the cancellation. I also called my credit card company and filed a dispute. I further filled out the dispute form and sent it to the company. Now I shall wait to see if the $11.95 charge is cancelled.

maggie c. Jul 13, 2016

I just noticed the same $14.95 three times on the same day this month (7/7/09.) Have never heard of this company before. Never requested anything online with this credit card, only used it to go on vacation. Had to cancel the account. Don't know how they got my card number.

kip1948 Jul 13, 2016

Call your credit card company and you will be sent a dispute form. List all the months that you was charged, plus the amounts. Make sure you mention you have called and told them to stop, but so far you are still being charged..I have found this is the best way to get any company to stop charging..

• Hr
    H. Rogge Jul 13, 2016

I had the same thing happen to me. They keep charging my account $14.95 each month without my authorization. I was intrested in getting my score just once. The ad of Free Credit Report is not true I did pay for the one time but do not want to pay $179.40 for it as it looks like they are trying to do.

Roger H Smith Jul 13, 2016

I did not order credit report, or at least did not know, and do not need said report, and am not paying for something I did not order.

Joyce Cummings Davis Jul 13, 2016

just change your account number, companies have a habit of not working with you expecially when they have permission to debit your account...Been there, Done that !!!

• Di
    Diane Keller Jul 13, 2016

I did not ask for it either. How do I get the mini-credit report canceled?

• Di
    Diane Keller Jul 13, 2016

I need the mini-credit report canceled. What do I do?

• Lo
    Lokesh Jul 13, 2016

Yes, They have been charging $11.95. I have to call my bank and ask them to cancel their payment! Not sure what to do... Does anybody have their address and phone number??

• Ju
    Jubilant Jul 13, 2016

The phone number to MNI is [protected]. Good Luck...

• Pa
    paula Jul 13, 2016

they charge me 12.95 i havent been on it that stie for months need there phone number . thank you help me

• Aa
    Aaron Jul 13, 2016

they charged me 12.95 and i dont have the money to fork out like that.

• Ta
    Takashi Jul 13, 2016

I did not order this, , , looks stolen my credit card# by using online!!
    Withdraw 14$ /month from several month ago (I do not aware), but suddenly they charged twice a month (Now I aware what is this!!!)

You guys close the account and re-making immediately!! The people/company too bad and can not reached opperator by using phone.

• Ca
    CANDACE M DYE Jul 13, 2016

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS FOR ME AND I'VE NEVER EVEN CHECKED MY CREDIT SCORE ON LINE. I'VE TALKED TO MY BANK ABOUT OTHER CHARGES AND THEY CAN'T SEEM TO STOP IT EITHER. HAVE TO CANCEL THIS BANK ACCOUNT AND OPEN NEW ONE.

• Cu
    Curtiss Bohall Jul 13, 2016

We did not request this credit report and wish it stopped. The $9.95 charge has been reversed twice by our credit card company, and now we see another one for June.

• Je
    Jenna Jul 13, 2016

I would require proof that you viewed the credit report. If you take this to court they have to have proof and if they don't, well, they have to return your money.

Show proof that you only went to one company, ask for proof that you went to the other.

• Dl
    dlakers Jul 13, 2016

what charges? What are you even talking about.