MNI Credit Report Services / Being charged 11.95 a month when I didnt sign up for anything

1 United States

MNI credit report services is charging me $11.95 a month on credit card and I did not authorize OR ask for this report.

Comments

Ma

This organization is a scam artist. I just wanted one free credit report and did not want to join or be charged. They charged me anyway $12.95.

Even if in the terms and conditions it stated this, it was not clearly stated and I am sure that others were fooled as well.

It is disgusting that they would take advantage of people this way.

MNI Credit Report Services - unauthorized debit from visa aCCOUNT
MNI Credit Report Services
579 Sand Creek Road Apt 3
Albany
New York
Phone: 518-43525428

At a meeting for Senior Citizens we were told we should look into free credit reports to check for fraud.

I contacted MNI for the "free"report. Thye gave it to me but next Visa statement, a charge of 11.05 cents appreared and has been on there for 3 months without receiving any reports. I never gave them permission or ordered the report. Thye are cute as a after contacting them to take the charges off of my account, they charged me again and then gave me credit. Also, since they appeared, two credit card companies have called me to say there was suspicious activity on the cards and they were issuing me new ones.How did the MNI comapny get my charge account numbers? I think they should be reported to the Attorney General. Please comment.

La

Dear MNI Creditreport, We would like to complaint, dispute, inquiries a charge of MNI Creditreport.com,
866-883-4206, charged $14.95. We did not needed, ordered any thing to want MNI, no submit to help
us. Please help us to cancel this charge on our Checking Account ... 8062. We want you credit of $14.95
on our Checking Account.
Thank you very much.
Lanh Tran & Phuc Tang.

PLEASE CANCEL AND CREDIT OF CHARGE OF $14.95 OF OUR
CHECKING ACCOUNT ... 8062.

La

WE WOULD LIKE TO COMPLAINT AND INQUIRIES. LANH TRAN.