MJRsales.comNever use this site, they sell used clothes

L

I have purchased many items from their website. They sell new and used clothing. Recently I bought 3 items from them sold as new. I even downloaded the pictures of the items before buying. The ones I received were used, stained, and had clearly been worn. One even stank of perfume. I took pictures of the items the day they were received and posted them online. Carol Francis from their customer serviced department insisted they use stock photos and the items were new. She refused to accept a return of one of the items claiming it was as described. Sadly I've shared this site with others. HUGE REGRET.