Mitsubishi Motors Corporationafter sales service

J May 28, 2019

Dear Sir,

This is in connection on my unit Adventure with plate PON-605 I would like to raise a complain as the events happened:

Feb 2, 2019 - I have send my unit at Mitsubishi Otis complaining my headlight and steering wheel and schedule change oil from thereon the unit still under custody of your shop for the following reasons:

 For the headlight they told me that HARNESS needs to be replaced. Waiting took few months that service informed me that they cannot see available part that resulted to some other solution.
 Replacement of timing belt for the steering wheel problem that I complained
 They have informed me that the rack in pinion was also a problem that they recommend to overhaul and eventually as they have completed the overhaul and due for road test they have informed me that the battery is already a problem and need replacement. Good enough that the battery is under warranty our supplier replaced in brand new. Then road test happened and other problem again informed me that the overhaul is a fail and now need replacement of rack n pinion. With that really shocks me the cost of the overhaul is merely for trial and error solution of your shop. Then eventually Ms. Giesel did her job and request for further discount on the works done to look that the overhaul cost of the rack n pinion was removed due to discount that she worked out. She mentioned once the rack n pinion will be fixed the unit is good and safety to used.
 I cannot anymore handle the replacement of the rack n pinion and decide to pull out the unit and settle my Fifty Thousand plus expenses then she mentioned that they will try to look for replacement on the rack n pinion that holds me to pull out the unit and just settle the account.
 After 2 weeks of waiting Ms. Giesel called and mentioned they have found surplus replacement of rack n pinion and price me for Twenty Thousand plus. Again as my willingness to complete the repair I gave my go signal to Ms. Giesel. Now rack n pinion was replaced. Still it doesn't stops.
 Ms. Giesel called informing me again another problem on the alternator, that they are just charging the battery for me to pull out the unit and the alternator need to be replaced or can be done outside by others. Again she priced me for another Nine Thousand plus if I will push the replacement of the alternator. That I refer it already to my brother to handle the issues that I cannot anymore understand why this is happening.
 My brother Jeffrey Manlapaz discussed it to the service management and do further investigation and eventually repaired the problem at no cost.
 May 25, 2019, Saturday after settlement of the Twenty One Thousand Thirty Seven Pesos & 50/100 (PhP21, 037.50) the unit is about to be pulled out by my brother and noticed that the air con is not functioning I know myself when I turned it over to them last February the air con is functioning and I don't have concern on the coolness condition of it.

With all these scenarios I am writing this complain letter for the higher management to know if this is your right protocol/ system for every services you provide to your client.

I am looking forward to for recognition from your company, that I have purchased three (3) units of Mitsubishi vehicles. Patronizing your brand means my trust toward your services and yet why I am receiving a poor after sales service from one of your branch.

Looking forward to reach you attention and action on this matter.

Thank you.