Miramar, FL TowingScratched my car

On 12/01/2007 my car was towed from 6151 miramar pway to midway towing co. i payed $100 to recover my car. On the spot i inspected the car and found damages to the front bumper and under the front bumper is scraped off, i showed it to the personell that was there he try to deny that they had damaged my car. I saw a police across the road inspecting another building, told him what happened, he said he cant help me, neither will he take a report. I called the police dept. of miramar they said the same thing. My car is a leased car and i dont think it is fair to me to pay for this. What must i do.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices