MinuteMan Press Cresta Johannesburg S.A.Bad Service

L

I run my own graphic design & Printing company but outsource some of the printing and contacted Minuteman Press, Cresta branch in Johannesburg S.A. I have experienced bad service with printing companies many times but Minuteman Press Cresta takes the cake! I recently requested a quotation from Minuteman Press Cresta and had asked for a "mock-up" to be done and had also asked what the cost would be for the mockup. I was given a figure but seemed a bit expensive and queried this with the sales person just to be sure of my specs and was shocked at his response: shouting down the telephone at me, "Well, i dont know what you want and then you still moan about the price". I was horrified at his telephone manner. I then contacted them again to ask for the manager to complain only to be shouted at yet once again and was told that they dont want my business. I find this behaviour (you cant call that service) to be utterly unacceptable and totally unneccessary especially since it is a big franchise and if this is how they speak to customers - i'm surprised they're still in business!!