Mini Credit ReportUnauthorized Charges.

D

A couple months ago I had purchased a 3-in-1 credit report and paid the appropriate fees. Two months later, I am being charged $12.95 for something I didn't order. I noticed that this has happened to a lot of people since 2007. However, no one is showing any results from their complaints. I don't even know whom to contact to get these charges reversed. I guess I will start with my credit card company. Please let me know if anyone else has had this problem resolved.

• Ka
    Karen Lee Orren May 28, 2007

This is the second time this has happened to me, this company has unauthorized billing access to my online bank account. What is the best way for me to take care of this? I have not received any credit report from this company.

joden Sep 25, 2007

It is FROM: http://www.creditreport.com
    when you order a report from there you agree to their agreement at the bottom of the page (which is 1/4 of an inch display field) most just say "yes, I agree" and move along. Inside that little itty bitty display box is the 30 day free trial and then the 9.95 charge monthly for their credit monitoring. It is not actually called MINI it is MNI. I dialed
    [protected] and followed the prompts and they gladly cancelled my membership and gave me a confirmation number. Now I'll just have to wait and see if they quit dipping into my account. Good Luck All/joden

• Al
    Allison Lange Sep 30, 2007

This company has charged my credit card twice for $11.95 and the charge is listed as coming from Mini credit services. I recently got a credit report from Equifax, but it was supposed to be free. After reading the other complaints against this company I am contacting my bank to protest the charges and then changing my account number.

jacqueline perdue Mar 27, 2008

these people are stilling from my account, how do you stop them
    they have caused my account to be overdrawn by $120 what can be done in reguarding this matter.

jacqueline perdue Mar 27, 2008

These people are stilling money out of my account, it has caused my account to be overdrawn by $120, please respond to me to let me no waht can be done about it. they have no contact information no website, nothing what can be done about this.

jacqueline perdue Mar 27, 2008

this is causing my bills to be dilinquent, they are stilling my money to pay my bills, what can be done about it, my account is already $120 dollas overdrawn.

• Be
    Bev Jacobs May 28, 2008

I am getting charged monthly on my bank statement for $11.95. I don't know what it is for and have no idea how they got my name, bank account number etc. to keep charging me this. I have been charged for 4 months now.

I have not received any reports or services for this charge. Is there anyway to find a phone number or address for this company?

• Sh
    Sharon Jul 10, 2008

I hear ya! Here is their number [protected]. Really the only way to get rid of them is to cancel that CC number and get a new one.
    I think many of us have fallen for this including myself.
    Good Luck

Sadie M. Palmer Nov 08, 2008

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sadie M Palmer

Account No.: [protected]
    Available Balance*: ($1.36)

* Includes amounts subject to any holds. Learn More
    Previous Nov 2008 Oct 2008 Sep 2008 Aug 2008 Jul 2008 Jun 2008 May 2008 Apr 2008 Mar 2008 Feb 2008 Jan 2008 Dec 2007 Nov 2007 Oct 2007 Sep 2007 Aug 2007 Jul 2007 Jun 2007 May 2007 Apr 2007 Mar 2007 Feb 2007 Jan 2007 Next
    Display Monthly History Display Entire History

Printable Version Download

Pending Transactions* Description Amount
    MNI*CREDITREPORT.COM [protected] CA with Card ************7719 -$13.95

* Learn More about Pending Transactions

Posted Transactions Posting Date Description Amount Balance
    11/04/2008 Debit: $15.71 from merchant CAPTAIN DS 0 CAPTAIN DS 00036Q68 JACKSON MS 001 CAPTAIN DS 0
    With Card ************7719 -$15.71 $12.59
    With Card ************7719 -$1.00 $28.30
    11/04/2008 Debit: $90.38 from merchant COMCAST OF JACK COMCAST OF JACKSON/MON [protected] MS 0001 COMCAST OF JACK
    With Card ************7719 -$90.38 $29.30
    With Card ************7719 -$1.00 $119.68
    11/04/2008 Debit: $72.82 from merchant T-MOBILE.COM*PA T-MOBILE.COM*PAYMENT [protected] WA [protected] T-MOBILE.COM*PA
    With Card ************7719 -$72.82 $120.68
    With Card ************7719 -$1.00 $193.50
    11/04/2008 Debit: $5.34 from merchant NFI*WWW.NETFLIX NFI*WWW.NETFLIX.COM/CC NETFLIX.COM CA [protected] NFI*WWW.NETFLIX
    With Card ************7719 -$5.34 $194.50
    With Card ************7719 -$1.00 $199.84
    11/03/2008 Deposit @ Dixie Oil 60
    $200.00 $200.84
    Beginning Balance as of 11/01/2008 $0.84

In case of errors or questions about your statement, call 1-86-NETSPEND [protected]) or write to Purpose Solutions Customer Service, PO Box 2136, Austin, TX [protected].
    Questions? Email us.

• Ke
    Kent Skidmore Mar 26, 2009

This company has charged my credit card for some sort of service that I never authorized for three months @14.95 a month. I have been unable to reach them. I have no phone or address for them. My credit card company had last month's charge wiped out but I just received another. How can this be stopped.

Not sure of the state..all that shows on my credit card receipt is Canoga Park.

• Ro
    Robert Wright Jun 12, 2009

unauthorized transactions of mybank account has been going on since Novemeber 2008. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE AND MONEY TRANSACTIONS TO BE DONE BY MINI CREDIT REPORT. I need to have my account reinstated with the monies plus the over draft charge on 1/16/2009 as well. You owe me $ 143.70. If i do not see it in my next bank statement, i will file a fraude statement on Mini Credit Report.

joemichael Jun 20, 2009

they are billing me and i can, t get them to stop. who are they and how can i them to stop? nancy audino

• Jd
    Jduk101 Aug 07, 2009

I also am dealing with the same problem. I just recently found that I have been charged for months by (MNI*CREDITREPORT.COM [protected] CA). I am extremely frustrated about this, and would love to know if anyone has any advise on how to proceed in dealing with this company.

• Re
    Renee Bloomfield Aug 31, 2009

I to just found out about these charges on my statment I have been charged 11.95 a month and so far it looks like at least 8 months Im still looking through old statments... I went on to request my credit report once and mark no to the reccuring fee so i am extremly upset. If anyone has been sucessful with getting there money back I would like to know, Im contacting them and my Bank now .

• Bh
    bhunter Feb 23, 2010

I too have been a victim of the credit report, minni credit report. $14.95 is the amount taken out of my checking account withOUT my authorization! Call your bank, get a temorary debit card from them and dispute the charges! If you or I went into their store and took something we would go to jail for theft! How is it these companies can just take $$ out of your account?! Without authorization!! Damn them. Why can't something more be done for this not to happen!

• Pj
    pjay007 Jun 11, 2010

Just found out MNI*CREDITREPORT.COM [protected] has been charging my account 15.94 for the past four months "scam", call your bank or credit company and tell them to cancel your card and call the number CREDITREPORT.COM [protected], not likely to give your money back. Make sure you let other know. Shame on the company, there was no information at all regarding monthly fees

jan harden Sep 07, 2010

I signed up for the supposinglt free credit report! It charged $1.00 to begin with then i canceled it.But they keep taking $14.95 outy of my account every month.If it does not stop I am going to get the police on this right away.

• Je
    Jep09 Sep 08, 2010

They did this to us! Just file fraud with your bank and give them all details...call and cancel your membership at credit report, even though you did not join they will say you did. The bank has reimbursed us and is fighting the credit companies...4 diff ones! They said we authorized it online using our email as confirmation...funny thing is the letter they sent us had one letter wrong in my email address...so that way I can fight it saying that is not my email

• Pe
    Pebbypooh86 Oct 08, 2010

I just looked at my checking account and had $14.95 takin out and its [censor] i'm pissed

• 4f
    4FLsunshine Oct 12, 2010

Just canceled mine which was 14.95 for "monitoring" credit after the 7 week trial which I thought was a one time deal. They did stated "they were having a hard time pulling up my account" which took sometime...Told them they didn't have a "hard time" charging me monthly do you...Then offered discount and on and on...but emailed confirmation of cancelation. Call [protected] and take NO CRAP!!

• Ng
    ngane Nov 09, 2010

Had the same thing happen, only I have not ordered any credit reports or credit products in the last 6mos! Shame on them, shame shame shame. Lets unite so no one's hard earned $$$ go to the wrong perps!

• Mu
    MultiStriker Dec 06, 2010

I've been charged three times already by Mni*creditreport.com [protected] Ca for the amount of 14.95. I called the number printed in the billing statement and talked to a representative. They alleged that in three different places the customer is notified that when you get your free credit report and once your 7 day trial is over, you will be charged monthly for the websites membership. Of course, we all know that they hide this information from us in size 8 characters or in the "Terms and Conditions" pamphlet that NO ONE ever reads.

I first talked to a representative in English and couldn't contain my anger. I told her the bare truth. Anyways, I took a couple deep breaths and then called again, but this time, a Spanish representative. She was way more nicer! I asked her if they were constantly receiving complaints from customers that were being charged without notice and she said "yes". I then asked, "How do I solve this problem?", she told me to call the Priority Department during week days from 8am to 8pm (Central Time) at [protected] #212 (Extension number) and explain to them that you were not aware that you were ever going to be charged monthly for these services. They will then offer you discounts and so on. Just tell them upright that you want a REFUND for all the money you were charged for and you want to CANCEL your registration. You can also cancel the registration by calling [protected].

Hope this helps!

mary moose Dec 21, 2010

somebody had better put the money back in my account that I have canceled twice!!

mary moose Dec 21, 2010

This time, cancel this account!

• Ni
    Nicvanpoo Mar 19, 2011

I just found out same exact thing and I was mad as heck. Called them and they cancelled but offered it again at a discount!!! Are you kidding me! I told her about this scam info about them on internet and she just said all credit companies have them. I told her what a rehearsed reply!!! They did cancel it though, but I had to give them my credit card number again!!! What a bunch of BS! The number to call is [protected] and if you want you can talk to Eugena #0379 just to harass her! OMG!

• Ba
    bafo419 May 15, 2011

Does anyone have a number or a way to stop the charges, the [protected] # does't work, it has been canceled. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

• Gl
    glatt May 15, 2011

check out prepaid legal services... go to www.prepaidlegal/hub/wglatt

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices