Mini Credit ReportCharging my account without my permission!

B

I can't find a contact number for this credit report agency to stop the monthly charges. Is this how they scam the public!!!

People beware!

• Ki
    kimbley2 Feb 22, 2012

never use this company i have to take all my wages out of acct as it goes in because mini credit just takes money from my debit card as and when it wants

robert villa Jan 05, 2011

I keep getting a monthly charge for 14.95 and I want to stop it.

• Si
    SidneyPR Dec 01, 2010

I just called [protected] and spoke to Eugina and got a cancelation number, I'm calling my bank also just in case.

• Ji
    Jim Brow Oct 31, 2010

I as well is being charged in the amount of $14.95 towards my bank statment very sick of CRAP like this!

• Me
    mercenarywriter Oct 16, 2010

Try this number; [protected] they're out west SOMEWHERE...Vegas I think

• B4
    B4RKR Sep 10, 2010

The site came up as MNI*CREDITREPORT.COM and they are affiliated with other sites like this so I hope this helps. Their contact number is in the comment above.

• B4
    B4RKR Sep 10, 2010

This is ridiculous
    This number was with my transaction on my online banking
    I called it and was able to clear things up. This site is F#$%ing ridiculous and these people are A$$holes
    Here's the number:
    [protected]

rosa m rodriguez Aug 31, 2010

this people are charging in my bank account without permition 14.95 can you help.

• St
    steven dobbs Jul 25, 2010

Mini credit report charged me 14.95 for unauthorized
    credit report.date of debit [protected]

• Fe
    feetie Mar 24, 2010

I just noticed a charge from www.netflixnfi on my bank statement for $9.53 to which I'm going to call my bank or stop in when they open tomorrow. I didn't order anything and I mean anything, not any mini credit report or anything. I am from Bennington, VT.

AnthonyGA Nov 03, 2009

Damn, i just got charged $12.95, so i think this will be my first, the question is can i stop this bul...?

• Bi
    birdgirl Nov 02, 2009

Err!! I'm dealing with this too! My bank just keeps saying "we can't dispute this because the company has all the documentation they need." I am so annoyed! Anyone having success?

• Ki
    KIMBERLY A> MARTINEZ Oct 09, 2009

I need help because they are billing me twice every month!!!

• Er
    ernestoj2k Sep 03, 2009

I was charged 14.95 for mini credit report without my consent what can I do

• Go
    goldi-locks Jun 08, 2009

My only advice to people would be to always read the fine print. These companies offer you something all the while sneaking some type of free trial under the radar that you must cancel within "x" amount of days. If you dont cancel, they charge you every month. I just canceled calling the [protected] number. Make sure you get that cancellation number to cover your a**. The rep even tried to offer me $7.95/mo. after they were charging me $12.95/mo. "to stay protected" . . . PUH-LEASE!

IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL to do this -- but for some reason, it's not. They can continue to take our money if we don't call them to cancel their FREE TRIAL. Sorry, but I think anyone who dips their fingers into my bank account should have to obtain permission from me before they do it. They should be required by LAW to send a reminder that the trial period is about to end.

Just be careful when you sign up for things online.

• Le
    Leo Palacios Mar 28, 2009

This company has charged me twice even though they advertise for free trial.

mary Mar 15, 2009

not sure how i can get my money back, as i could not contact the said name of company

• Se
    Senthilanal Jan 23, 2009

where do i collect the contact phone number for them?

I would like to stop the unauthrozied billing.

Senthilkumar.

Chris Nielsen Dec 04, 2008

We own the following domain names:

www.minicreditreport.info
    www.minicreditreport.net
    www.minicreditreport.biz
    www.minicreditreport.cn
    www.minicreditreport.us

But we have NO CONNECTION to the company that people are complaining about. The reason I am here is because people keep contacting us via our domains to see if we are the company that is charging them.

My suggestion is not to contact the company, but to contact your bank or credit card and get the charges reversed. The reason is that I think if you do that the company will have to pay a "chargeback fee" and they won't if they just give you a refund. At the very least, your credit card company will not like it that so many people are being ripped off and may close the company's account. When you call your credit card company tell them about this and other web sites like /link removed/ where people are complaining.

• De
    Dee VanGoethen Nov 29, 2008

Can't stop the charges What a rip off

Johnny Robbins Nov 25, 2008

Unauthorized debits from bank.

jay Nov 13, 2008

I did call that 1866 number above and was told that this charge would be canceled and was given a confirmation number. Now the only way I can know for sure is to wait for next month to see if the charge reappears.

Keep any cancelation numbers this give you because it is the only way to assure them that you have actually tried to cancel this crap.

• 24
    2466m57 Sep 25, 2008

I have four or five bottles of Hoodia, and you charged me $80 dollars a bottle and i don't need them and would like all my money back, I also been trying this website to unsubscribe and I have a phone number no one will answer... I have no use for them..it just gets me sick..if you could just get back too me on this..you said a free sample..then you charge me..i owe my bank four hundred dollars..

Mary Anne Cooper Sep 22, 2008

Unsubscribe service!

• Lo
    Loreen Chuha Aug 30, 2008

I am being charged 9.95 a month for their service that I never signed up for. I don't know what to do. This has got to be a scam.

• Se
    Sera Sauia Jul 01, 2008

This has got to STOP! I have the same problem with this company. It seems like the only way to get rid of them is to change the credit card #. Thanks for all your comments.

• Ga
    Gary L Zerndt Jun 28, 2008

Ordered a free credit report and was charged monthly feel of $11.95 for no services rendered.

• Je
    Jennifer R Powell Jun 10, 2008

Please stop debiting out of my checking account $9.95

Robert Turman May 21, 2008

Charged for a service not ordered! Beware all!

• Mi
    mildred lopez Mar 27, 2008

Please if anyone could tell me the proper procedure to contact this fake **s site i would appreciate it.

jacqueline perdue Mar 27, 2008

These people are removing money out of my accout without my permission. please let me know what can be done in reguarding this fraud, they have caused my account to go in the negative status, and now I have over $120 in overdraft fees

Annie Gifford Mar 12, 2008

contact # for these scammers is [protected]
    Good Luck everyone, im calling again tomorrow!

• Bo
    Bonnie Lawrence Dec 07, 2007

Thank you for your complaints you all saved me money. I went there (not sure exactly which site) for a credit report in June for me, my husband and my eldest son and I started to get charged for the service. I know that I specifically refused the service. I e-mailed a message to them to stop it when I saw the first charge. They told me in one sentence that it couldn't be done by e-mail. I couldn't get the number to contact them. I did not a catch up with the fact that they have been charging me. I called Bank of America and I told them that this company has been red-flagged by a lot of consumers. They automatically canceled the card and account and will be sending me a new card so they can't even get a temporary authorization and will cancel the transaction this month.

• Re
    rebecca lynn ivy Aug 26, 2007

I did not sign up for any services from you. Please reenburse my money

• Br
    Brent Jun 27, 2007

I'm in the same boat. Can't figure out who these people are, much less how to stop them. This is ridiculous!!!

• Du
    Dustin and Nicole Graham Jun 22, 2007

I totally agree. I cannot find a contact number either. How do you stop it? Are you able to get in touch with them?