MINESTRY OF LABOURUAE HUMAN RIGHT

Z

HI EVERY ONE

It’s such shame for all emirates, in past people who build UAE.
Mainly Baloch who always work so hard in UAE now when UAE don’t need this people they try to making their life so hard transferring form AL-INE to Dubai without any notice giving so bad accommodation I think this so Un Islamic and sham full Act.

From UK I am trying to making synargy against this so I can take this issue farther
Trust me my friends in UAE Poor worker Dark Days will over
ALLHA WILLING
INSHALLA
THANKS
CONTACT ME IF U DISCREMNATE FROM YOUR WORK

UAE  HUMAN RIGHT

• Ni
    Nida Mar 16, 2009

I m working in al shaheen management srvc's abu dhabi .my name is Nida Rani, pakistani national holding passport no, AK 9793571, Residence No; 21395912, file no;101/2008/2/149530, Bataqa No; 36578367...i m still working in this company but the owner of this comapny always threatend me that he will go to labor for my TAMEEM like i run away but still i m working in his office ...i m sending you this complaint if any case he will go there this is for my protection bcoz i dont want to go back i want to work here .

• Sh
    Shilabrata Oct 26, 2009

i am Shilabrata Barua i am an engineer and working in aconstruction company.my previous company has comitted me to release and they gave me english NOC now i got a job so i need to Arabic Release letter to Visa transfer But they are lingering me for 3 months.My previous company name is Al Qanah Technical Services.so how can i do right now please tell me

• Ni
    Nimesh S A Jul 26, 2010

In AL WASEELA REQUIREMENTS AND MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
    P.O Box: 46451, Near Al Nahda, Sharjah
    +97165536636
    email: [email protected]

they offered me job and cheated. Not yet they gave me job and around 500aed they took from me. Now they are not attending my calls. Please help me to retrive my money back.

Nimesh S A
    Sharjah
    ---------------------------------------------------

• Ta
    tariqkhan Oct 02, 2010

Pls HELP. I am on a limited contract visa.i completed 18months with the company and reigned.I served my 45 days notice but after that i am waiting for 40 days and the company is not still giving me my passport.also they are asking me 2 pay some money for loan for my ban, i am an indian expat and i never signed any document in english that i have to pay when i started but illegaly company got 5000dhs from my salary on monthly deduction..pls help, , should i contact labor..all i want is my passport back so i can go back as 40 days i waited after serving 45 days notice period also..please help as i am out of money and dont know wat to do..but is this legal to keep the employee waiting for over 40 days..how can the employee survive if his 45 day salary is taken by company and then he is made to wait for another 40 days and yet not given his passport.in total i am here 3 months without pay now?i had lot of faith in dubai and its law but now I am having my worst experience .pls help me out asap and reply

• Pr
    prem bho Dec 15, 2010

I AM WORKING IN BINHENDI ENTERPRISES LLC.HENCE WE ARE NOT GETTING SALARY IN TIME AFTER WORKING 50 DAYS WE CANT GET THIS ALSO THEY ARE DEDUCT FOR INSURANCE MEDICAL AND OTHER I THINK ITS NOT FEAR TO US PLEASE DO THE NEED REGARDING THIS MATTER
    OUR OFFICE
    BIN HENDI ENTERPRISES LLC
    PHONE:2226068

maheshmaruti Feb 15, 2011

hello sir i am working in amtornix solutions has a CCTV company i completed in 3years employment visa he not giving me my service payment what he is saying he not giving me any payment i request you to take a action to this company and arrange my service payment and leave salary for one month and ticket so i requesting for you speak to give my settlement. my contact no 0559896381 take action immediately tank you sir i am waiting your action!!!

• Hi
    Hirachand Jun 19, 2011

Hello. I am working with Advanced Business Computers LLC as an Accountant, i completed almost 05 years in this company. One day i raised my voice on my Boss as my boss removed inquiry from outside people on me that after working hrs. what i m doing? I went & told my boss that sir you could have asked me before doing this act. After this 4-5 days one day suddenly while working he came to me & told me that you please go out of the company & bring my loan money back & take your passport. I made him lots of request that sir i am a middle class people i dont have that much cash with me & he told to his staff members without his permission or money dont allow me to enter the showroom. Then too within 3-4 days my family members in india borrowed money on interest & i wrote mail to my boss that i am ready to pay your Loan money in 3 parts 1st two part in cash & 3rd part in installment. but till today he has not replied to my mail. I dont know what to do, he is not allowing me to work other place also or not giving proper reply to my mails.The thing is that when i am ready to pay him off his Loan money, then why he is acting stupid. Some body please help me out from this.my email id is [email protected]

• Mo
    Mohamed alnayan Jul 19, 2011

I'm concern citizen of abu dhabi. i just want to complain one company in Abu Dbabi that still recruiting people under visit visa and working in the company for 2mos. And they are also practicing medical without lisenced( hyginiest given anesthesia without lince, Dental assistant without HAAD practing dentistry field they inject anesthesia and do hand on in the patient mount.
    I'm one of the patient of this clinic and I'm concerning to other peoples health and proper handling of medicine as well as instrument. so many assistant but dont have HAAD linced for dental assistant. ADVANCE AMERICAN DENTAL. ABU DHABI . I saw time card alot but when labor came worker is hidding somewhere else. i hope you will do something for these...

• As
    ashiqteams Aug 11, 2012

From
    Ashiq.k.u
    PH:+919843633808, +919539536555
    Assalamualaikum
    I am ashiq. now am in india. i worked before ROYALARABIAN COMPUTER, ABUDHABI, ELECTRA.Mr.ANWERSADATH(+971509152114) and Mr.MUJEEBRAHMAN(+971502815541) these are the contacting persons.When i join this shop i paid them 1.3lak (INR) for my visa.Mr.Mujeeb rahman told me we will return security deposit 3000 Dirham after the visa cancellation now m cancelled. because they didn't give my salary properly. when i sign the visa cancellation paper they told me 'we will give your security deposit(3000 dh) after four days. they cheated me. now am in india. still i didn't get my cash they didn't attend my call.

• Ay
    ayyappan baskar Oct 09, 2012

Ayyappan baskar
    mobile no:0553525596
    [email protected]

Hello sir am ayyappan baskar am working in 'EMIRATES WINGS GENERAL MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING COMPANY LLC' in abu dhabi I came here on feb 17th 2012 and joined in this company 8 months over but still they didn't stamp my visa in my passport and didn't give my labour card, emirates id, etc 2 months salary also pending am asking daily about this they are telling next week next week i don't know what can i do for this please help me and relieve me from this as soon as possible.
    ... thank you...

Ayyappan baskar
    mobile no:0553525596

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices