Mimi Hair salonbad hair cut & charged too much

I brought my 10 yrs.old son for a hair cut, I told the owner to cut off ONLY 3 inches. His hair was to his ears, & did not want a cut to begin with. I talked him into a small cut. So, he agreed, this lady agreed to 3 inches only. She went nuts, on his hair he started to cry, I told her repeatitly telling her to to stop cutting his hair, she said she was just going to fix it. She told my son to "SHUT UP" & then smiled at me like she was joking ! I got very upset w/ her & told her excuse me ? She playe dit off again, and told me not to spoil me son, I said his hair is part of his personality ! That is not spoiling! My son got out of the chair and try to sun out the door & she charged me $7.50 after she said she would charge $6. I reported her to the Better business burue & Dept. of cosmotology. I am waiting to see I felt horrible for my son, and now he wont trust me w/ getting a hair cut . She trumatized him! Don't go to this lady ! She does not know how to deal w/ children & over charges !

Mary Dickson Jan 30, 2012

Please use spell check or proper grammer

• Co
    CommonSense Mar 12, 2009

Oh boo hoo
    Several good lessons here for both you and your spawn.

1. Now he knows that life doesn't always go exactly the way you want.

2. "My son doesn't trust me now". You're the parent... Act like it.

3. "He's traumatized" By a haircut? Time for you both to learn there's worse things than a bad haircut. Get over it... both of you.

4. "she playe dit off again, and told me not to spoil me son, I said his hair is part of his personality ! That is not spoiling! " When this child grows up spoiled and incapable of dealing with life remember- you'll have only yourself to blame.