millvillethere was something in the cereal

I have elderly care homes. We have shopped at aldis for about since opened in Wausau for our homes. On Sunday, September 6, one of my residents was pouring herself a bowl of cereal when something fell out of the box. I'm not sure what it was but it was disquesting . It looks like bm. I still have it.
I don't know what you are going to do about this, but I will tell you that we spend about 600 dollars a month at this store and I don't think we should have to worry about what is in our food.
sincerely yours: Sally Ripley, owner