Millenium limousinescam

N

I am going throughout the complete nightmare regarding to this company. I called them regarding to my friends wedding with the quote question for approx. 9 hours ride and time availability. I never had any contract or agreement with them in written or oral and we agreed to call each other a week before the wedding. To make the things easier if i will decide to book them, he asked and i stupid enough gave them my debit card info. They called a week prior of the wedding. Meantime, my friends changed the plan and decided for just a pick up and drop off. All together within 35 min of a ride. The limo service told me that this is unacceptable and i have to pay for full 9 hours as i mentioned before. When i protested they told me that the minimum charge for me would be 750 usd for 3 hours (although they advertise 99, -/hr) since i should pay for their ride from Ft. Lauderdalle to Ft. Myers, where i reside and back. When i said that i don't want their service at all, they said they will charge me anyway but in full. I hired a different limo company for that wedding (total of 305, -) but they charged my card 1200, - three days before the wedding and when against my claim the charge was taken off my account, they charged the card (already canceled but opened to visa company for the merchant) for another 1400. Right now i am fighting those charges off as well. Just for the illustration, the Millennium limo company manager told me before that he is in business for longer than 20 years and he is gonna get the money out of me no matter if i want or not.. So, my point is - no service and 1400, - gone.. Is there anyone with the same experience?