Milk and Chocosummer boho dress

K Sep 11, 2018

Ordered The above dress, it reached NZ only to be returned back to them for whatever reason. It never got to me. I emailed them they were willing to help me with it, to start with, and now I haven't heard back from them for 4 weeks and they are ignoring my emails as follow ups for my refund. I have ordered this dress rom another website, and got it in 2 weeks. I have forwarded all my emails from the NZ Post, and they are just not attempting to communicate with me.
http://global.cainiao.com/detail.htm?mailNoList=LZ585374588CN- this is the tracking number and clearly it shows it was returned back to them.

Its been 2 months from the time I purchased this dress from Milk and Choco and they are rip offs. never buy from them. Below is a copy of their email and mine. Just one of many.
Dear Customer, thanks for your order!

You are absolutely right, we are deeply sorry for this inconvenience, please accept our most sincere apologies.

Please allow me a couple of days to investigate with the shipping company to see exactly what is the problem and fix it.

I'll reply directly to this email, thanks for your patience, we really appreciate.

If you need any kind of assistance please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Kindest regards
Hello,

Can I please have an update on what's happening with this?

I feel to my credit card would be faster, unless you can send me the dress within 1 week.

Can someone please communicate with me, I have sent a number of emails.

Thank you!