Mike's Express Car WashTheir machine damaged my car and they refused to own up to it.

My mother-in-law took her basically perfect car she had just bought to Mike's Car Wash to get washed. She bought their most expensive Works Wash for nearly $18. After I got home that day I glanced at her car and I was shocked to see that the moulding had been torn mostly off and was ground into the roof. There were several circular scratches down to through the paint and into the metal. I asked her what happened, and she said she took it to Mike's Car Wash at Glenbrook earlier that day. So we went to Mike's to file a report, and they made us fill out a form. The guy said he didn't think it was their machine because the scratches were circular. Let's see, their machine has cloth scrubbers which MOVE IN CIRCULAR PATTERNS yet he didn't think they would make circular scratches? Clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Much to our dismay we received a letter weeks later from Mike's corporate saying they were not going to own up to this damage, and instead included three free wash passes for us. I don't know what they expect me to do with those, maybe give them to my worst enemy so they can get their car trashed too? I also tried the BBB and they were no help either, clearly Mike's has a long history of victimizing customers and fighting them through the BBB so they are very well trained at getting out of it. Needless to say we are NEVER going back to Mike's, we chalk it up to a $800 learning experience. We are sharing this in hopes that other people with dirty cars go elsewhere, because we don't want you to end up in our shoes.