MikasaUnhappy customer

L

I have ordered some dinner plates and several small bowls from www.mikasa.com and when I opened the package I noticed that one bowl was missing. Asked for help and they refused to do anything. I asked for at lest a small discount on my next order and they said that they don't give discounts. I was extremely disappointed. Things I received were great and I really liked the quality and was ready to order something again, but after they refused to help I changed my mind and will not order from Mikasa again!