Midwest Center / Attacking Ansiety And DepressionCharge after order been cancel

I order the product by phone after watching the ad in tv. Half hour later cancelled the order. I was told to cancel during the week which I did next Monday at 08:00am, the representative told me her supv. will take care and cancel the order. The order was ship and receive in my apartments complex March 05. ( I never was notify ) I did receive the package March.26. I called the Midwest Center to return package : the supv. in return Depts. told me " you have to pay the product or I will sent you to collections ". I do understand my apartment complex make a mistake in the first place because the package was not delivered to me on time but the order was sent even after I call twice to be sure the order was cancel. I also contact my credit company to make they aware of this coming charge that I was not going to accept. Nothing do any good. They charge me anyway and now I have according them to pay for everything of I am going to collections. I have proof of everything that I am expressing, also my aparment complex is willing to give a letter to confirm when I did actually receive the package. There is anything that I can do to reverse this charge ?