Microsoft Award Team / Diamond International CourierFraud and scam!

I was notified I won 1,000,000 GBP by email from Microsoft Award team and to contact Mr Thomas Nicholas, Claims officer Microsoft Award Team 102 Eaton Square, London SW1 W9AN United Kingdom, telephone number +[protected] Ref # BTD/968/06, Batch# 409978E his email address is [protected]@yahoo.dk.

I was then informed to contact Mr Williams Harlem with Diamond International Courier 93 Wolfington Road, West Norwood, London SE27 ORH Telephone +[protected]. email address [protected]@yahoo.co.uk. The following information was requested Ref # BTD/968/06, Batch # 409978E, Verification code (876590MICROSOFT000000) Pin number ([protected]). I would have to send via Western Union to Receiving Agent Mr. MCWRIGHT Horace, 2 Bevan Avenue Conway LL28 SAF, United Kingdom the sum between $695.00 - $817.00 USD to get my certified bank draft delivered. I am sending this so others will not be scamed by this kind of email.

Phil Valenti.

• Su
    sunilvedula Nov 09, 2007

I agree completely with you. This is the same experience i had!

• Sh
    Sheena Smytaniuk Nov 10, 2007

Ya i just got the same one!..... my Ticket number====== Alo79-55-279-18 , Serial number ======Alotd/9/14/06/07 , Lucky number ======885-32-48-40(111),

Winning code number: (19000)! same goes from me that i have NEVER signed up for any lottery! and it really sux cause u know if i did actually win something like that i could really use it!! Haha i guess we all could... but ya its a nice little scam which is ridiculous on the persons part that says that this is real!!! Oh and apparently i won Two Million Great Britain Pounds!

• Al
    alina tila Nov 11, 2007

I received a similar email from Coca-Cola Web Lottery. What I do not understand is why are they sending this kind of emails. Some of us can get a hart-attack.

Actually what is the winnings of these scams???

• La
    laksh Nov 12, 2007

Is it true?

Microsoft Award Team
    20 Craven Park, Harlesden London NW10,United Kingdom.

Ref: BTD/610/07
    Batch: 742701AE
    ([email protected])

Attn:P.Lakshmanan

PAYMENT OPTIONS / DELIVERY PROCEDURE

This is in receipt of your mail and required data inclusive. Also the verification process has been completed.

However for your notification, your winnings is not in cash form but in Certified Bank Draft, this advice complies with the Anti-Fraud policy existing between Lottery companies and the British Government.

The payment process involves you contacting the courier company,so that they can delivery your winning to you.So that you can have your winning certified draft couriered by our affiliate Courier firm to you personally so that you can take it to your local bank to cash.

Consequently, you have been directed to contact our affiliate courier firm by email with your batch and reference numbers immediately for the delivery of your winning draft.This certified cheque would be taken by you to any of your local Banks to cash or deposited in your Bank accounts as preferred by you. In this regard, you would contact the courier company and state your choice of delivery from the above listed option and also notify us on your most suited option.

Stated below is the courier contact details for immediate delivery.

MR. Hary Hayes
    London SE27 0RH.
    EMAIL: [email protected]

Congratulations once again from the entire staff of the Microsoft Award Team.

Mr.COLE SMITH
    MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM.
    United Kingdom
    Tel: +44 703 590 0496

• St
    Stalin Dorai. P Nov 13, 2007

Still I cant believe this mail, whether its a True or Fraud.
    Do anybody tried to get the amount from Microsoft Award Team?

• Ha
    Habeeb Nov 16, 2007

Hi, I just received the same message, do anybody contacted Microsoft about this or do anybody had send the money to get this?, I am really confused..! Whether it is a scam or what…please clear me what is this actually…

Tel.: +44 704 570 6100

16 / 11 / 2007 (24HOURS ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICES)

Attention : Habeeb Rahman, Welcome to Diamond International Courier Services. We have the honour, most humbly and respectfully to congratulate you on your winnings. This is to formerly and officially inform you that we are in possession of your parcel containing your winning cheque, winning certificate and a fund release document. This parcel will be delivered to you at your contact address provided by you.

Furthermore, you can now begin the final step which will lead to releasing your parcel, with regards to this, there are one options open to you: you are required to select the most convenient for you. The options,with their associated conditions are presented below:

Your Parcel has been classified a top priority delivery. The description of the parcel to be delivered is stated below;

Color of Parcel : -------------Brown

Note that we do not operate on COD. (you must pay the delivery charges before we deliver your parcel) Below are the mandatory delivery charges that you required to select one of your desirred choice and make the payment to enable us deliver your parcel to you.

34,529.11 India Rupees 00

Note that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your parcel is delivered to you.

Also attach a scanned copy of either your driver's license, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document. You are to go to the nearest ICICI BANK MONEY TRANSFER unit and make the payment for your parcel to be delivered to you.

Note that if you are ready to make the payment of delivery charges do get us inform so that we can provide you the Account details which you will use in depositing the courier charges

Please note that the majority of our orders are dispatched on a signed for delivery. Please ensure that you are available at your home address to sign for your parcel on delivery. On receipt of your courier charges you will always be telephoned or emailed to give you an estimated dispatch date of your order.

We guarantee your satisfaction. Contact us within 3 days incase of any delay in your delivery for expedite action to be taken. Please note that on confirmation of the paid charges, you will be notified on the time and date of delivery. Convertion of 1,000 000.00 Pounds to USD is $1.9,000.000.00

Note: As soon as payment is received we will provide you with your Tracking Number so that you can trace and follow up your parcel

Lastly all payments are insured and refundable by our insurance company.

Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 24hrs to enable us expedite action on your parcel. We are glad to be of service to you.

Janet Nov 16, 2007

I also got the same email. I do not understand everything of it because it is in English.

I am happy to found your comment of this action because I do not no it is true or not. What does the word "scam" means??

Greetings,
    Janet, the Netherlands

• I too received this email. I too like to know what all these?

• Ni
    Nikhil Kotian Nov 19, 2007

I too received this email. This is all a fraud. I did check some references and found this site for verification. Am just emailing these guys for fun.

• Te
    Tejvinder Batra Nov 23, 2007

I got this mail I reply them to cut off the charges and send my money. See the mail below..

Tel.: +44 704 570 6100

23 / 11 / 2007 (24HOURS ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICES)

Attention : Tejvinder Pal Singh Batra,

Tel.: +44 704 570 6100

All is ### this is floated to trap new users on net..

• Ta
    Tanmoy Sinha Roy Nov 23, 2007

I received at least 5-6 this kind of mail from different id. These are all frauds. Remember no one gives a single penny without any thing done. Fraud!

• Re
    rene bridger Nov 27, 2007

I received this email as well, all the words are exactly the same.

I wanted to check out Diamond international courier's website, then I luckily found this website.

I'm from South Africa.

Is this fraud?
    Did anyone get money?

• Ku
    kumar Dec 07, 2007

On 12/7/07, MR JOHNSON WHITE <[email protected]> wrote:

Tel.: +44 704 570 6100

07 / 12 / 2007 (24HOURS ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICES)

Attention : M......,

manjunath Jan 03, 2008

This is the junk mail i dont think this mail is from Microsoft team, if this is case microsoft never asks money for courier deliver

manjunath Jan 03, 2008

This is for sure, its a fraud company dont afford any money for such types of junk mails

• El
    Elmarie Gates Feb 04, 2008

I have received a mail stating that I won 450 000gbp. Ref. number: 700DMUK291176S, Batch number: UK065/088/XY2400

There address: 61B Ashbourne Avenue, London, NW11 ODT, United Kingdom.

After much conversation the money was sent and when I couldn't get all the money the "claims Agent" Mr. Mike Jerkins, told me that he would help me and then when I paid my last he all of a sudden first wanted his money because a friend of his had the same experiance and that he didn't get his money back and now he wants his money first before reseasing the money to be delivered. When I asked him to put me in touch with Dr. William Ford, the online Group Coordinator he told me that it is against company polisy to do so.

I was just wondering if this is a scam and if so how do I report this and to whom?

• Da
    Dario Mar 07, 2008

Mr. Williams Harlem

FAX: +44 870 471 4897
    7TH MARCH 2008 (24HOURS ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICES)

Attention: Dario Glavonjic,

This is to formerly and officially inform you that we are in possession of your parcel containing your winning cheque of £1000,000.00 (one million great British Pounds), winning certificate and a fund release document. This cheque will be delivered to you at your contact address provided by you. It is the usual practice of this company to conduct a proper verification of all parcels to ensure that they are valid. Be rest assured that your check has been confirmed valid and true and will be dispatched to you.

We are a well established company offering courier and transport services 24 hours a day priority delivery across the globe. We deliver, letters, parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea. Your Delivery Order number is DIC/668530092.

Description of parcel to be delivered
    An original certificate of weight: -------------0.5kg
    Bonded draft of weight : -------------0.11kg
    Total weight of parcel : -------------0.17kg
    Color of Parcel : -------------Brown

Below are the mandatory administrative and courier shipping charges that you are required to pick out your preferred option and send your payment via any western union money transfer office nearest to you to enable us courier your certified bank cheque to you. The shipping charges are a little high due to insurance covered for your highly sensitive document. You are to select one option above and send payment through Western Union or Money Gramso as to speed up the process of your cheque delivery

DIAMOND INT'L® COURIER Customer Service Online Tel: +44-704-570-0476 FAST, SECURE AND RELIABLE 24 HOURS ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE CALL LINE

DIAMOND® Int'l Courier LTD Dispatch UNIT CHANNEL OF DELIVERY TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD
    DIAMOND-Int'l Dispatch UNIT

Total US Dollars

$817.361 USD

$756.059 USD
    $694.757 USD

You can also make a choice of DHL INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE in your country if this will be convinient and preferable to you.

DHL® INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS CHARGES

Total US Dollars

$756.059 USD

$726.599 USD
    $694.757 USD

Payment should be sent via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram to our receiving agent name stated below.

WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM AGENT RECEIVER'S NAME
    Receiving Agent: Mr. Grill Richard
    2 Bevan Avenue Conwy LL28 5AF
    United Kingdom.

You are to email a copy of the transfer slip and send the following information via email as they appear on the western union transfer slip to us:

1.Name and address of sender
    2.Amount sent
    3.Money Transfer Control number (MTCN)

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will dispatch your cheque immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. Please send us a scan copy of either your Driving Licence or International Passport or any recent Identification of yours for delivery verification.

Please send your response within the next 24 hours to enable us expedite action on your parcel. We are glad to be of service to you.

FAX: +44 870 471 4897

Same ###... Cant believe that I fell for this... but... As much as I know its not true its sad that it looks so true... and U cant believe... hehe :)

• Ca
    CAROL . SNYDER Mar 07, 2008

I RECEIVED TE SAME E-MAIL WITH THE SAME NUMBERS. I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING THE COURIERS TO CHECK PARCEL NUMBERS---YAH RIGHT, I COULDNT GET ANYWHERE. HONESTLY-THESE PEOPLE/COMPANIES THAT STATE YOU WIN SHOULD SEND IT TO YOU WITHOUT AN HASSLES. I DO UNDERSTAND TAXES AND STUFF BUT TO PUT OUT MONIES TO SEND IT TO YOU IS THE REAL EYE-OPENER. THEY COULD SEND IT TO YOU PENDING COD CHARGES. I WOULD RATHER DO THAT THEN SEND $280.00 OUT TO SOMEONE I DO NOT KNOW. TIMES ARE GETTING TUFF AS IS AND I AM NOT SENDING ANY MONEY TO ANYONE WITHOUT A GUARENTEE OF SOME NATURE. I NEED MORE THEN A SO-CALLED PARCEL NUMBER THAT I CAN NOT TRACK EVEN IN THE UK. I REALLY WISH I WS GETTING ONE MILLION POUNDS STERLING----PLAY THE LOTTERY---

• Ly
    LYUDMYLA Mar 11, 2008

Mr. Williams Harlem

FAX: +44 870 471 4897
    11TH MARCH 2008 (24HOURS ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICES)

Attention: LYUDMYLA HLIVA,

This is to formerly and officially inform you that we are in possession of your parcel containing your winning cheque of ё1000,000.00 (one million great British Pounds), winning certificate and a fund release document. This cheque will be delivered to you at your contact address provided by you. It is the usual practice of this company to conduct a proper verification of all parcels to ensure that they are valid. Be rest assured that your check has been confirmed valid and true and will be dispatched to you.

Description of parcel to be delivered
    An original certificate of weight: -------------0.5kg
    Bonded draft of weight : -------------0.11kg
    Total weight of parcel : -------------0.17kg
    Color of Parcel : -------------Brown

DIAMOND INT'L COURIER Customer Service Online Tel: +44-704-570-0476 FAST, SECURE AND RELIABLE 24 HOURS ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE CALL LINE

DIAMOND Int'l Courier LTD Dispatch UNIT CHANNEL OF DELIVERY TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD DIAMOND-Int'l Dispatch UNIT 1.Express Delivery 2.CourierRegular 3.Courier Regular late.

World Wide Delivery Service 24 Hours Delivery 2 Days
    Delivery 3 Days
    Mailing. ё80.00 ё70.00 ё60.00
    Insurance. ё120.00 ё110.00 ё100.00
    Vat. ё200.00 ё200.00 ё180.00

Total GBP Pounds ё400.00 GBP ё370.00 GBP ё340.00 GBP
    Total US Dollars $817.361 USD $756.059 USD $694.757 USD

DHL INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS CHARGES DHL INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS 1.Express Delivery 2.CourierRegular 3.Courier Regular late.

World Wide Delivery Service 24 Hours Delivery 2 Days

Receiving Agent: Mr. Grill Richard
    2 Bevan Avenue Conwy LL28 5AF

1.Name and address of sender
    2.Amount sent
    3.Money Transfer Control number (MTCN)

TEL: +44-704-570-0476FAX: +44- 870 471 4897

• Ly
    LYUDMYLA Mar 11, 2008

Referenc number : BTD/968/08
    Batch number : 409978E
    Pin Number : 91240076

ATTENTION WINNER:

This is in respect of your mail and required data inclusive. Also the verification process has been completed with your VERIFICATION CODE (876590MICROSOFT000000). Your email was luckily drawn by a computer balloting system as one of our winners in our experimental lottery bonanza from the prestigious MICROSOFT ONLINE EMAIL PROMOTION THAT WAS HELD IN UNITED KINGDOM. Thus, making you the winner of the sum of 1,000,000.00GBP (One Million Great British Pounds Sterling).

However for your notification, your winning is not in cash form but in Certified Bank Draft, this advice complies with the Anti-Fraud policy existing between Lottery companies and the British Government.

The payment process involves your making a choice from these two (2) options of payment, the one that suits you for the release of your winning draft. Please select one option out of the two stated above and contact payment company.

(1). Have your winning certified draft couriered to you personally by our affiliate courier firm so that you can take it to your local bank to cash.

(2). Have your winning certified draft credited and transferred to your account online by our paying bank DEWNET BANK AND SECURITY PLC.

Consequently, you have been directed to contact our affiliate courier firm by email and state your Batch Number, Reference Number, Verification Code, Pin Numbers, your contact address and telephone number to them so as to enable them process your claims.

This certified cheque would be taken by you to any of your local Banks to cash or credited and transferred to your account as preferred by you. In this regards, you would contact the courier company and state your choice of delivery from the above listed option and also send us a copy of the email. Stated below is the courier contact email for immediate delivery

CONTACT DIAMOND INTERNATIONAL COURIER:

DIAMOND INT"L COURIER

TEL: +44 704 570 0476

EMAIL: [email protected]

You are hereby directed to make the above contact immediately stating your method of delivery by Courier Services or by the DEWNET BANK AND SECURITY PLC. Please forward your Batch Number, Reference Number, Verification Code, Pin Numbers, your contact address and telephone number to them.

Mr.Thomas Nicholas
    UNITED KINGDOM.

• Ra
    rafa Mar 18, 2008

I received this message to and what I don't understand is why no body is doing nothing about it.

Annette Mar 22, 2008

Ref: BTD/968/08
    Batch: 409978E

ATTENTION,

This is in respect of your mail and required data inclusive. Also the verification process has been completed with your VERIFICATION CODE (876590MICROSOFT000000). Your email was luckily drawn by a computer balloting system as one of our winners in our experimental lottery bonanza from the prestigious MICROSOFT ONLINE EMAIL PROMOTION. Thus, making you the winner of the sum of 1, 000, 000.00GBP (One Million Great British Pounds Sterling).

The payment process involves your making a choice from these two(2) options of payment, the one that suits you for the release of your winning draft.

1. Have your winning certified draft couriered by our affiliate Courier firm to you personally so that you can take it to your local bank to cash.

2. Have your winning certified draft also couriered directly to your nominated Bank and be deposited in your account on your behalf.

Consequently, you have been directed to contact our affiliate courier firm by email with your batch number, reference numbers, verification code, your bank information or your contact home address, telephone number and to the courier department immediately for the delivery of your winning draft.

This certified cheque would be taken by you to any of your local Banks to cash or deposited in your Bank accounts as preferred by you. In this regard, you would contact the courier company and states your choice of delivery from the above listed option and also notify us on your most suited option.Stated below is the courier contact details for immediate delivery

CONTACT DIAMOND INTERNATIONAL COURIER:
    DIAMOND INT"L COURIER
    TEL: +44 704 570 0476
    EMAIL: [email protected]

You are hereby directed to make the above contact immediately stating your pin numbers also (91240076) and inform them about your winnings and that you want your delivery made as soon as possible. Inform me as soon as you contact the courier company. Please select your payment method and contact Diamond International Service with your bank or delivery address and also send your verification code including your pin numbers as they appear above to them. For any further enquiry, please do contact us via phone or email back immediately.

Congratulations once again from the entire staff of the Microsoft Award Team.

Mr.Thomas Nicholas
    UNITED KINGDOM.
    BUT WAIT!!...THERE`S MORE!!!...not fun especially if there are struggling families

P O Box 1010
    Liverpool, L70 1NL
    (Customer Services)
    Ref: UK/934031x2/18
    Batch: 065/011/AY74

Dear Winner,

Congratulations once again from all the staff here. I am in receipt of your mail and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this year lucky dip sweepstakes. As you already know your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 200, 000 website on the internet of which your email address ([email protected]) was attached to a ticket number, and it was selected along with others as winners.

Your ticket number 083-2121-190-420 attached to your email address, with serial number 6053-12 drew the lucky numbers
    23-12-42-25-54-10-13 (bonus no.13), this lucky number subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £552, 000, 00 (Five hundred and fifty-two thousand pounds sterling) in cash credited to file XYL/36210460134/06. This is from a total cash prize of £552, 000, 00(Five million, five hundred and twenty thousand pounds sterling) shared amongst the first ten (10) lucky winners
    in this category i.e Match 5 plus bonus.
    I have finally verified your winnings and it's exactly with what is present on our Database. Your particulars have been documented for record purposes.

You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you. Please fill in the verification form provided below

VERIFICATION FORM
    10.Fax Number______________________
    11.Ticket Number___________________
    12.Reference Number_______________
    13.Batch Number____________________

With regards to this, please contact the courier department with the informations provided below:.

FRONTIER FORWARDING SERVICES
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone:+447011121763
    Fax:+44-7006-061-882
    Mr. Garry Smith
    Director, Operations/Logistics.

They are responsible for sending the original documents and funds to you.Your documents and funds will be couriered to you as soon as you adhere to all instructions, from the courier department.This documents will be forwarded to the Lottery headquarters for final payment of your prize money. Please oblige to follow their instructions so the document can get to your present address on time. Do ensure to file your claims to them with a copy of your verification particulars and scaned copies of driver's lisence or any form of national identity.Endeavour to make your winnings confidential during the process of the transfer of your winnings, to avoid double claims.

Regards,
    Mrs. Paula Nicholas
    You must be 16 or over to play or claim a prize
    Copyright 1996-2008 The UK National Lottery Inc.
    All rights reserved. Terms

chris mckenzie Mar 25, 2008

I too received one of the above "winning" emails Microsoft headed looked good, might ask them if i can come and pick prize up and wait for no reply, sad no million would have been nice

Chris

samedy Apr 14, 2008

hahahahahaahah... you know i almost fell for it too. untill i started reading this site i was one day from sending them money... WOW anyways thanks for the heads up and if anything just keep sending those people some junk mail or something eventually they take your name off their list because they figured they got cought...thats what i did...

Good luck and dont get fooled..

• Br
    braj kishore May 07, 2008

Even I got the same.

Today, when I got the mail from the courier company that the parel is resided with them, then I got confused. ANd then I searched in the Google that is there any such company. And I got this details.

Thanks a lot for the same.

• Ke
    keyvan behmanesh May 22, 2008

I received an email from “Microsoft Award team 102Eaton Square London SW1W9AN United Kingdom.that I won 1, 000, 000.00 Pound and BMW car x3.
    please help me that it is true or not,
    I acted by the DEWNET bank but they do not reply to me
    tanks for your attention

• Ed
    EDDIE BLOSSOM May 28, 2008

when i first read it, i was very suspicous. all my research shows this is a rip-off.

• He
    hesham May 29, 2008

i wanna to know how can i get my money
    if any body can contact me to give me my money it will be so nice

• Ah
    ahmed motelb May 30, 2008

i have honour to visit your website for the first time & i hope to become amember of your great team.
    it is afantastic site but needs to be more clear

• Pd
    PD Jun 16, 2008

I want to thank all of you... I got these E-mails just last week and I am the one that warns me family about these scams. It's hard to know it's not real, and still wish it was. Once I saw they wanted money I knew it was a scam. I wish someone would find these guys and take advantage of them.

• Ve
    verdurilla Jun 20, 2008

This is the same experience i had, but before lay in this scam, i had search this site by internet and found all these advices and comments... Thank you

• Sh
    sharunizan Jul 10, 2008

same email i received. from started i felt it was a scam until i received email that mentioned payment must be make in order to release the courier, that confirm scam. and i was wondering why the email address not as [email protected] as n true email for daimond courier services as state in their website http://diamondcourierservices.co.uk/contact.htm
    anyway thanks for all

• La
    Lamepa Leasau Jul 11, 2008

Thank you for this and I truly mean it from the bottom of my wallet!!!
    I've heard of scams and con artists but this one cuts the cake!
    I'm wondering if Mr. Bill Gates has a "Microsoft Award Team" ?
    Yeah! the one that doesn't exists. I use to live in Seattle Washington and sure enough Mr. Gates would of had some kind of announcement about some "Microsoft Award Team" giving out 1, 000, 000.00 just for having an e-mail or whatever.
    Boy, what some people would do just to get money.
    For the root of all evil is "MONEY". That's when you use it to deliberately want to hurt other people in the long run.
    Too bad for them, because what goes around, comes around and your days are numbered. How about those numbers Mr. Williams Harlen and Mr. Andy Johnson. You shouldn't have to pay for a paper cheque if it gets sent in the mail but true maybe for the liability of insurance through a real "Courier". So, this is a relief for me to know that there are some good people out there who are willing to share information on bad people who hurt others with their lies and deceptions. But I do wish the best for those who really can use a break in this STRESSFUL world that we live
    in. Take care everyone and keep your sanity.
    Thanks Ms. Leasau (aka Mae)

• Da
    dalia Jul 14, 2008

hi
    i received a winning email two days ago and today they told me to contact the courier co to receive the certified cheque and this made me suspesech cause there are lots of more easier and cheaper ways to pay such amount of money also the name of the bank dewnetbank is not such a sounded bank to transfer such amount of money becareful people

• Ri
    Rich Shimkus Jul 26, 2008

Same CRAP here!! They almost had me until I looked up DEWNET BANK and found this posting by all of you. Thanks for the heads up.

Reference number: BTD/968/08
    Batch number: 409978E
    Pin Number: 91240076
    VERIFICATION CODE: 876590-MICROSOFT-98900.

Attention: Lucky Winner,

This is in respect of your mail and required data inclusive. Your email was luckily drawn by a computer balloting system as one of our winners in the experimental lottery bonanza from the prestigious MICROSOFT ONLINE EMAIL PROMOTION THAT WAS HELD IN UNITED KINGDOM. The selections were made through a computer draw system attaching personalized email addresses to Batch and Reference numbers. Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to the winning verification code 876590-MICROSOFT-98900 Thus, making you the winner of the sum of 1, 000, 000.00GBP (One Million Great British Pound Sterling). The verification process has been completed with your Verification Code: 876590-MICROSOFT-98900, Batch Number 409978E and Reference Number BTD/968/08.

Please take note that, you're winning prize is not in cash form but a certified Bank Cheque, this advice complies with the Anti-Fraud policy existing between Lottery companies and the British Government. The payment process involves your making a choice from these two (2) options of payment stated below, the one that suits you most for the release of your certified Bank Cheque. Please select one option out of the two stated below.

HOME DELIVERY SERVICE
    1. Have your winning Bank Cheque couriered to you personally by our affiliate courier firm so that you can take it to your local bank and cash. In this option, your winning certified Bank Cheque will be packaged and forwarded to any of the assigned courier firm stated below
    ...UPS Express courier service
    ...DHL Express courier service

If you are satisfied with the first option (home delivery service), then you are advised to email your valid delivery address to the PRIZE DISPATCHED UNIT and also state your Verification code, Reference number, Batch number when emailing them so as to enable them attend to your delivery. Please take note that the PRIZE DISPATCHED UNIT will only act upon providing the following code and reference numbers to them, also you are to be responsible for the DHL or UPS delivery service charges as the beneficiary of the award prize. You are hereby advice to follow up with your claim by contacting the PRIZE DISPATCHED UNIT via E-mail stated below.

DISPATCH OFFICAL MR. WILLIAM FOWLER
    PRIZE DISPATCH HEAD OFFICE:
    9-10 GREAT SUTTON STREET
    LONDON
    EC1V 0BX
    E-MAIL: [email protected]

BANK TO BANK TRANSFER SERVICE
    2. Have your winning Bank Cheque Activated and transferred to your account online by our paying bank DEWNET BANK AND SECURITY PLC. In this regards, you're certified Bank Cheque will be deposited with the Dew Net Bank Plc for an international online transfer to your Bank. You would need to contact them and open an online account with them for activation so that they can activate your Bank Cheque and transferred to your destination account. If you are willing to go for this option, below is your Ref: ID: DE/7789/6711200. You will be asked to state your Ref: ID, so please contact DEWNET BANK AND SECURITY PLC and state your Ref: ID and also provide your contact telephone number and inform them that you want to create an online account with them. Contact them via the stated E-mail

DEWNET BBANK & SECURITIES BANK PLC
    10 OLD JEWRY
    LONDON EC2R 8DN
    TEL: +44 701 114 0211
    E-MAIL: [email protected]

Please email me a copy of the message you sent to either Prize dispatch unit or Dew Net Bank for record purpose, you can contact me via phone or email for any further inquiries. Congratulations once again from the entire staff of the Microsoft Award E-mail Promotion Team.

MR. RICHARD CARRICK

• Ek
    Eko Abdul Azis Aug 08, 2008

I have been received email from Mr. Richard Carrick.
    He said that I won 1.000.000, 00 GBP.

My Reference Number : BTD/968/08
    Batch Number : 409978E
    PIN Number : 91240076
    Verification Code : 876590-MICROSOFT-98900
    Reference ID : MIC-90060079

I have been contacted Dew Net Bank to transfer my Bank Cheque to my account. I contacted Dew Net Bank by e-mail.
    I ask them to transfer my bank cheque to my account.

I give my Bank Identity :
    Name of Bank : BANK MANDIRI
    KCP GENTENG BANYUWANGI
    JAWA TIMUR INDONESIA
    Account name : EKO ABDUL AZIS S.Tp
    Account number : 143-00-0534559-8

But... Now I still not received my money in my account.
    Please... Help me !!!

• Ho
    hoseinbasiri Aug 18, 2008

hi please help me
    I winnig 1000000 pound in your company, but Idont know how transfer to my bank or how take mony, please send me a email abuat this problem, thanks,
    sorry Icant speak or wright english very good beacuse Iam in Iran and I speak irany
    please help me that I can transfer my money to my bank in Iran or you send my Cheque to my post addres in Iran that Im cash
    in mylocal bank in Iran

subjectRE: DELIVERY NOTIFICATION
    mailed-byhotmail.co.uk

hide details Jul 4 Reply

Attention Please,

Your email was received with the content therein well noted. We are very sorry for the delay in getting back to you, this is due to some logistic problem we incue.

We pride ourselves on reliability, flexibility and knowledge. Whatever your organization, and wherever your destination, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Delivering your parcel is our priority.

We are a well established and registered company in the United Kingdom, Storing Financial and Valuable capitals 24 hours a day delivering parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea through DIPLOMATIC means.

It is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. We hereby guarantee and assure you that your consignment has been confirmed valid and true. Your consignment delivery will be made once you have met the necessary shipping requirements.

We would like to bring to your notice that, it is outside the purview of our policy to make delivery or dispatch your consignment without confirmation of payment for delivery charges and payment of clearing charges at the port of entry for prospective beneficiaries abroad, hence the reason why cash payment is opted for beneficiaries abroad, your consignment will be handed over to you under the protection of "Non-deduction/Indemnity Insurance Contract Bond"

However, having regards to your plight of being unable to come down to our office here in London, we would therefore use the DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY, to have your consignment to you in your country as we have full FOREX EXCHANGE CLEARANCE APPROVAL from the CENTRAL BANK OF MALAYSIA.

Kindly confirm your particular to us.
    Your Name:
    Working Address:
    Delivery Address:
    Occupation & Age:
    Tel & Fax
    A Scan Copy of your Identification.

ha ha i also get this email and they claim to send to me via diplomatic
    and suddenly they (diplomatic) call me he just arrive in KLIA (Malaysia Airport)
    but the consignment have problem in custom at KLIA
    after that they call me for the custom clearence money about Ringgit Malaysia(RM) 38, 000
    but i refuse if there is any problem with custom department in KLIA i will go there to retify the matter
    then the diplomatic said i cannot entertained tha custom there
    after 2 week they still askin me to bank in money the payee is Feriana Mahyuni
    but then i bank in the money and pending the payment until i recieve the consignment
    trough my direct istruction the money still pending
    but i pass to them the bank in slip
    then they checking there is no money in they account
    the diplomatic are very mad at me
    i refer to the courier service act never pay in advance until recieve the consignment
    some of consignment is COD

NOTE: You must be prepared to pay the clearance charges as applied immediately our Chief Diplomat arrives YOUR COUNTRY as you will be given a call or an email will be sent to you and subsequently directed on how to make the clearance charges available to him at the port of entry. This will enable your consignment be cleared from the customs officials and move directly to your home address as given by you.

As soon as the above information is confirm, we shall include our delivery plans for you to choose.

Yours Faithfully.

Parent: NET-207-0-0-0-0
    NetType: Direct Allocation
    NameServer: ITCHY.EARTHLINK.NET
    NameServer: SCRATCHY.EARTHLINK.NET
    Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
    RegDate: 1996-10-04

OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2008-08-19 19:10
    # Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS databas

this is the detail of Diamond Courier Service webhost
    anyone can refer to the webhost

Pasadena ' CA' USA

seem not to be in UK like they claim for

20 Craven Park, Harlesden London NW10, United Kingdom

this addres is belong to a hotel in Harlesden
    not the office (forgot the hotel name)

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices