Microsoft Award Promotion DepartmentMICROSOFT AWARD PROMOTION I AM WIN Amount won (1,000.000)One Million Great Britain

S

Mr Larry Cole
Tel:+[protected]
Microsoft Promotion Award Team
Head Winning Claims Dept.
E-MAIL:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM
Microsoft Corporation
#1 Microsoft Way Redmond, WA 98052.
Ref: BTD/968/07
Batch: 409978E

Mr.Tom Smith
Desptach Officer
Interlink Express Courier Company.
Tel:+[protected]

Mr.larry Cole.
MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM.
United Kingdom
+[protected]

MY NAME IS SUJATA LAXMANRAO RAWANVEI I WIN MICROSOFT PROMOTION AWARD I CAN PAY THE COURIER DELIVERY CHARGE AMOUNT BUT MY PARCEL IS NOT DISPARCHED

MICROSOFT AWARD PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
MY Ref: BTD/968/07, MY Batch: 409978E
I WIM Amount won (1, 000.000)One Million Great Britain
Pounds)

PLZ SIR I REQUEST FOR YOU DISPATCHED MY PARCEL PLZ CONTACT ABOVE ADDRESS

SUJATA

• Ar
    Arcaris Mar 14, 2010

I receive to many e-mail from Microsoft Award Promotion Department, and they were telling me that I won £1, 000, 000. Yet they want me to pay to receive my prize. FRAUD!!!

I blame to those who pretend to be an employee of the Microsoft Corporation... and luckily I don't let myself to be fool by them.

- Anonymous -

• Me
    melvin gary Feb 26, 2010

P.S. IF YOU WIN A LOTTERY, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PAY TO RECEIVE THE MONEY? THANK YOU

MELVIN GARY

• Me
    melvin gary Feb 26, 2010

MY NAME IS MELVIN GARY, I WON THE MICROSOFT CORPORATION PROMATIONS 1, 000, 000.00 BRITISH POUNDS LOTTERY. MY PROMO NUMBER IS [protected] MY BATCH NUMBER IS CLD/MPD/[protected] AND MY REF NUMBER IS MCCLP-UKGB/22546/09 THANK YOU MICROSOFT CORPORATION.