Michaelsservice

D

I'm a local artist. I took 5 frames ( 5" x 7")
to be wired per my gallerys specifications.
I bought the frames two days earlier at Michaels and verified with the framing associate that the wiring was possible.
The frames were not wired at all but a sawtooth was used which is not allowed at
My gallery. I called later to speak with a manager and was told the assistant manager would call me later that day. That was 5/31/17 and I've never received a call.
You have just lost a 30 year patron.