MICHAEL VINCENT/FROM NOTHING TO LUXURY/UNDERGROUND CASH SECRETSCAM

I GOT SUSPICIOUS WHEN THIS AMAZING, MONEY-MAKING INTERNET BUSINESS, FOR ONLY $49.95, ENDED UP BEING ONLY THE BARE BONES AND YOU REALLY NEEDED TO INVEST ANOTHER $39.95. I REQUESTED A REFUND. THEN I GOT A CALL FROM THEM TELLING ME THAT EVEN THOUGH I CANCELLED THEY WOULD HAVE AN "EXPERT" WORK WITH ME FOR 6 MONTHS TO INSURE I WAS SUCCESSFUL SO THEY COULD GET NEW TESTIMONIALS. THEN THEY WANTED MY CREDIT CARD LIMITS, "JUST SO THEY COULD BUILD A PLAN AROUND GETTING ME OUT OF DEBT". I REPEATEDLY ASKED WHY MY LIMITS WERE IMPORTANT, ARE THEY GOING TO ASK FOR MORE MONEY? NO, IT WAS JUST TO HELP ME. TURNS OUT THEY WANT YOU TO USE YOUR CREDIT CARDS TO FURTHER "INVEST". DANGER!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS!!!

• Da
    David Oct 26, 2008

This looks interesting but don't they all? My question is can I get a buisness started using this system for $300 at most for everything?

• He
    helen Nov 24, 2008

I also was asked my credit card availability today after telling I want to cancel. Do not buy from them he became very angree with me when I wouldn't give them the information and started yelling at me. Stay away from this scam.

• Au
    Automated Wealth System 1 Jul 27, 2009

I sincerely apologize for the problems that you have had. We do understand that this program is not for everyone, and we want to do everything we can to make sure you are taken care of. Please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at 1 (866) 558-1425 to answer any questions that you may have. Thank you for the time that you have invested with us.

Customer Support
    Underground Cash Secret

• Cu
    Customerservice1 Aug 24, 2009

We are following up to our previous message. No new activity has been posted since our last visit. We assume any issues have been resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at 1 (866) 558-1425. Our customer support staff are always available to answer any questions that you may have.

Customer Support
    Underground Cash Secret

• Ri
    Richard C. Oct 14, 2009

This Michael Vincent is without a doubt a scam artist. Everytime I got on another one of their sites after I signed up they wanted more money from me. He should be investigated and put in prison. I am trying to get all my money back.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices