Michael Murray's acid alkaline dietbook

A

re my previous email with regard to MICHAEL MURRAY 's acid alkaline diet, someone obviously took note that I had not received anything, and everything was sent through 2 days after the money was taken from my account, so apologies to Michael Murray. However, the ebook that I received on special offer for $1 with $26 to follow, was not the same as the one that was pictured in the advertisement ($97 now reduced to $27), so I tried to find out what the difference is between the two. I have had no response to my requests, and have spent too much time trying to get answers.