Michael Murray ~ Acid Alkaline Dietunable to contact to stop paid subscrption

D

No where on his website or anywhere else is an email address that actually works so I can't get in touch with these people to stop them taking a monthly charge from me for a forum access that I don't want .
This time & money wasting is VERY frustrating !!!
If you have used a contact email address for them that does not get returned as a failed send please let me know.
Thanks Dee

• Se
    setlikeflint Sep 30, 2009

The Alkaline Diet has a third party company collect the payments. I called them today and they issued a refund which they promised would reach my account within 5 bus days. The company is Clickbank and will show up on your statement as CLKBANK*COM_ followed by some letters and numbers - the phone number on my bill was an 800 # that you probably can't use from Australia. Maybe if you google them as clickbank.com you will get a number you can use.

The email address I used was for Joshua Jenkins [email protected] but I got no response from either email I sent.

At the web site if you know your ID and password you can get in top the site andfile a complaint. I always save my emails that have my logins and passwords in them . I put them into a folder I call Passwords. Hope this helps. - mary

montiecristo Feb 06, 2010

Hi I also have had the same issue they have billed me twice so far. I have emailed [email protected] and [email protected] and get the following,
    This is an automated response. We no longer reply to this email
    address. Please read below...
    There is nothing else on the website where you can get this sorted out. Any help would be great. Its a shame people can't do business the honest way without scamming people.

montiecristo Feb 06, 2010

HI again I have gone through my emails and have found this address which might be helpful,

Hope the information provided is helpful!

AcidAlkalineDiet.com

427 Victoria Rd, Sydney, NSW 2115, AUSTRALIA

Regards Cos

Hi again
    I have found a Lady called Regina Leeds who I found on there website, Regina has written several book etc. I know Regina is not the right person to contact BUT they leave me no choice, If enough people send Regina emails with the same problem she might bring it to there attention.
    You got to love the internet...
    her email address is [email protected]
    Also through the initial emails they send you I found an address, 427 Victoria Rd, Ermington Sydney, NSW 2115, AUSTRALIA I will also send a letter or visit this address.

regards Cos

• Qu
    quiltpox Feb 23, 2010

I, too, have had the same unfortunate situation. I could not access the forum or open a help request ticket because my user ID and password did not work. Nothing worked to contact them. I tried the e-mail address on the Clickbank receipt, to no avail. Then, I called my charge card customer service. They will block Michael Murray and his acidalkalinediet.com from making any more charges to my account. EVERYONE SHOULD DO THIS!!! Stop this guy from charging you anymore. You did plan to pay for the first $27 but you can dispute any other times you may have been charged that you were not planning on. If you don't stop him now, you will get charged the monthly fee forever. I was also very disappointed in the piddly few recipes that there were on the site and in the ebook.

I wish you success.

Sue

• Du
    Dusty Boots Sep 24, 2010

I also received charges with no resolve. I had to finally have my credit card company issue me a new number just to stop future payments. They wouldn't stop charging even after several well documented disputes.

This would make an excellent class action suit for the typical slimy lawyer who doesn't care about a clients payoff but wants many billable hours.

• Pa
    Patricia Grace Nov 09, 2011

I also had 2 lots of money taken out of my account for the Acid/Alkaline book. I was expecting a real book. I only agreed to pay the one payment. I got onto PayPal and they stopped the two amount immediately. You can do the same by ringing [protected] which is an Australian number but is answered by an American. The money takes about 3-5 working days to get back to your bank account.

I wish you success also