Michael Korsrude and ignorant staff!

N

Recently I went to Michael Kors boutique and wanted to buy some shoes. The staff was very rude and impolite. One of them all the time followed me as if I wanted to steal something. I was choosing between two pairs and was just standing there thinking which one would suit me better. And then the salesperson came and said that it's better for me to leave the store. I asked why and she refused to explain the reason. She even raised her voice! Terrible place! Well, they just lost a customer.