Michael Horn Center for Cosmetic Surgerysupposed facelift

B

Found Dr Horn's name in the plastic surgeon's magazine claiming what wonderful work he does. I went to him for a facelift. Paid him and had the survery done. I would very much appreciate it if you would take a look at my before and after photo. Upon looking at them, I only realized that it was the before/after due to my hairstyle difference. Dr Horn would tell me i LOOK younger. He is the only one. Took my last penny which I saved for a facelift only to look exactly the same. This man is a thief. I cannot believe that such a person is written up in the beauty magazine with other doctors. I wasn't looking for a major change; only my cheeks lifted; instead all I received were hands in my pockets and now what recourse do I have? He told me I needed other something else (mid-temporal lift? What is a facelift? Thought it's your whole face

• Un
    uniboob Dec 01, 2010

I had a breast augmentation performed by Michael horn and I went from having small perky breast to saggy lopsided uneven breast that are so close together that I almost have a uniboob I'm so embarrassed of my breast now that I'm more self conscious now then when I had smaller breasts I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I would get a lawyer but I spent so much on a botched procedure that I can't afford one..I had the procedure done when I was 21 and im now 24 with breasts almost down to my bellybotton...how embarrassing. ..my boyfriend told me not to get them then and tells me I told u so to this day. I wish I would have listened!

• Ia
    IamMars Feb 21, 2010

I don't know this guy but why don't you file a law suit? I'm familiar with David Ross who at one time was in that same space but is now across the street at Rush & Delaware. Have you consulted with another surgeon?