MFS BOOK FULFILLMENT CENTERFraud

I just received a Spiderman book in the mail that was supposed to go to a child. I had a teenager come to my door selling these books on behalf of the MFS organization to help pay for a "major" soccer competition. He said it cost $55.00 and a particular child would be receiving 5 books from a category of choice. This was several months ago and I just received a book in the mail yesterday. Why did they send this book to me and why was it only 1? I have no phone # or paperwork that came with this book so I have no way of contacting these people. What a waste of $55.00. I hope these people are caught and prosecuted.

John Garron Dec 11, 2015

Same scam one book came ordered more, $60. Rip Off

• Me
    Melissa1983 Oct 08, 2013

Yep! I was a victom too!! Paid $60 3 months ago for 5 books to go to a hospital and got one today with no papers! I felt bad for this kid...at first...he had down syndrome and he said this was going towards credits for his speech class...but I guess it doesn't matter it is what it is but he did ruin it for the legit person that comes to my door next!

• Cr
    crystal.trobaugh Nov 14, 2011

I paid $55.00 for five books that were sold as a group. I only received one book and it was damaged from being shipped incorrectly. NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER!

• Gs
    gscameron Oct 15, 2011

I too ordered a set of books for my little one, but I kept the receipt. It said that the merchandise would come within 120 days of purchase. 7 months afterwards, I contacted the company that sold it to me via their website www.dynasty211.com to inquire about my purchase. They said that the item was on back order and they just happened to get a shipment in and sent me the first book. When I asked them about the next one, they said that they only had records of me ordering the one book. They said that if multiple books were ordered, then there should be multiple item codes. When I mentioned that the salesman told me it would be a set of books, they replied that they do not recognize any verbal agreementsand sent me a copy of the brochure that states books are sold individually. They said that if I was unhappy with the book, I would need to send the book back to the address it came from, along with a copy of your sales receipt, a front and back copy of the check that you used to pay for the order, and some indication that you are returning the book for a refund. I may lose some money on this transaction, but with the money I do get back, I'm gonna get the same exact book I received for $8 at Amazon, rather than the $40 the book retails for at this place.

• Ad
    adietrichsocal Sep 21, 2011

I too got one book today AND I had to pay for the shipping!! ha! ( Over a year later and no invoice, nothing.. I figured not anything would ever come) I ordered a set of 5 for 50.00 and found the website was off, so of course I knew I had beeen scammed. And took it like well, I learned a leasson, never again will I be that person to open my door and say yes to anyone. It cost me 50.00 to learn the leasson, it could have been worse. But if anyone know any information I would love to know!

SACKRIDER Jun 21, 2011

MY HUSBAND AND I ORDERED A SET OF 5 BOOKS BUT WE'VE ONLY RECEIVED 1. THE ADDRESS WAS WRONG. LUCKILY OUR MAIL CARRIER KNOWS OUR LAST NAME SO WE WERE ABLE GET THE PACKAGE.

• I0
    I'AM WILLING Jan 29, 2011

I'AM WILLING ! I ORDERED THROUGH JAN (11-6-10)WITH THE JACKSONVILLE DIVISION DYNASTY CLUD AND I AM JUST NOW TODAY (1-28-11) RECEVING JUST ONE OF THE BOOKS AND THAT BOOK APPEAR TO BE USED. I'AM NOT COMPLAINTING AGAINST JAN BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER OR CHECK OUT THE COMPANY THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE MONEY FOR. I CHECKED THE COMPLAINTS ON THIS COMPANY AND IT IS TO ME MORE THAN ENOUGH TO HAVE GONE WITH ANOTHER COMPANY. '"I'AM ALWAYS WILLING '" TO HELP OUT WITH YOUNG PEOPLE GOOD ACT''S AND I'AM SURE MOST OTHER PEOPLE ARE ALSO, PLEASE DON'T ALLOW THE ABOVE MENTIONED THINGS TO HENDER ANY FURTHER CUSTOMER PARTICIPTION FOR THESE YOUNG PEOPLE. I'AM WILLING!

• Li
    Lindamama Aug 08, 2010

I too, ordered a set of 5 books and today received only 1 with no paperwork or invoice! I've been scammed yet again! What is our recourse? People are always selling stuff in my neighborhood and so far they have all been legitimate. Now everyone must pay because of one bad apple. This is fraud. Theft by deception. Why isn't an attorney filing a class action lawsuit against these idiots? If anyone has any ideas on what we can do collectively, I'm in...and I'm pissed.

• St
    Steven D Robinson Apr 14, 2010

Can not find a phone # to inquire why we are getting shippments with no attn person or PO

• Ko
    koko456 Mar 23, 2010

• Be
    Bertha Carson Mar 22, 2010

Took over 6 months to get products. Received in an opened envelope and book were not what was placed for order. Only received two books! Not a happy camper.

• Do
    Dorothyj111 Feb 13, 2010

Why are these people still in business? Ordered in October and was suppose to get them in Dec. I got one book today and I paid for 5.

• Do
    Dorothyj111 Feb 13, 2010

Total Rip off! I ordered books in Oct and was assured I would have them by Dec for x-mas and today Feb 11, I got one book!! I gave a check for 80.00.

• Si