Menu

Mexico Paradise Getaways review: REFUND

R
Author of the complaint
4:17 pm EDT

I want to know if there is a class action law suit againt these scam artists? I have file a complaint with the bbb, called mpg 50 or so times in the last 2 years and have contacted the agency from which I "won this fabulous prize" but no one has answers for me. I could use any help that any one is willing to give. Leave a message on here and i'll keep looking. Ty

More Mexico Paradise Getaways complaints & reviews

Mexico Paradise Getaways - Bait & Switch
Mexico Paradise Getaways - Scam
Mexico Paradise Getaways - $thieves,liars,rippoffs!$
Mexico Paradise Getaways - deceptive practices, a scam
8 comments
May 25, 2014 10:47 pm EDT

I am still waiting on our refund? The numbers I had for Chuck Snow have been disconnected etc.. and mpg gives you the run around. Has anyone received their money yet? Sure could use the $400...

S
Sep 21, 2009 1:22 pm EDT

On may 12, 2009 I cancelled my mexican trip and request my 100.00 refund I never received it i called emailed several times and douglas becker gave me the run around and then some body else named melina obrien never helped me just gave me excuse after excuse I want my 100.00 and also gas money I spent for going to a time sharing place way out to receive this free trip.

Jul 26, 2010 12:48 pm EDT

I’m writing this as a public service to all those who have not seen any refund from the company Mexico Paradise Getaways.

In the course of 16 months I have contacted their website and call center info @ formpg over 40 times only to be replied with broken promises, nameless auto-responses, or just plain no replies. But if you’ve googled the term “Mexico Paradise Getaways Scam” I’m sure you’ve already seen all of this because you’ve lived it. What you might not have seen is the guy behind the crime. The president/ CEO of the company is Chuck R Snow direct phone number [protected]. In fact, a simple yellow pages search for the Springfield, MO area will give you his home phone number and address if it escalates to that.

What’s worked for me (and hopefully the 200+ people behind the BBB complaints who have no response from the company) If and when you get a hold of Chuck, inform him that you understand that there has been a lot of financial trouble at MPG, and that the continuing violence in Mexico does not help matters. Tell him you’ve tried on countless occasions to try to reach telephone and email customer service for MPG (you can use the name Marcia Wolff, she is the call center manager) but you have not yet reached anyone who could assist you. Tell Chuck all of the above is no excuse for not receiving your contract entitled refund (most likely $100 deposit, plus $300 plane taxes and fees). What really caused Chuck to listen is when I informed him that there is a class action lawsuit that I was willing to withdraw my claim from if he sent my $400 refund in the next Friday refund shipment. At the time of this writing, the lawsuit may or may not have actually been pending. Regardless, MPG has proven that they want to play hardball and if you want you’re refund you’ll need to use strong (yet respectful) language. The sooner you get in contact with Chuck, the better. It is only a matter of time that MPG declares bankruptcy, and you may be out of luck to get your refund of that happens.

3 weeks after my last conversation with Chuck, a $100 refund check came in the mail with a handwritten sticky note indicating that the remainder was coming from a separate account.

My BBB complaint has led to a Consumer Protection Investigation of Mexico Paradise Getaways by the Attorney General of Missouri, Jefferson City. Investigator Kenneth Kilby has contacted myself and more than 200 other victims. On the same day I received the letter from his office, Chuck Snow contacted me and informed me that the remainder $300 check has been sent; I also received an email from [email protected] confirming the fact.

Good Luck!

D
Apr 20, 2011 7:34 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

As a victim living in Florida of this sociopathic person and his fraudulent company, are you interested in stopping him from perpetrating further harm to a new generation of victims. I know that he is operating right now to open new traveler services under a different company name and under his alias cr snow. If you are interested in preventing further fraud, we need to get the word out on the net of his new alias. Also, he is living in Branson, Missouri and has a phone number [protected]. Spread the word and we should all try to connect and put this monster in jail.

Z
Mar 30, 2011 6:25 pm EDT

I am having the same issue. I"m planning to also file a complaint with BBB. I'm afraid I don't know about a class action suit but I will look into this as well.

Apr 14, 2010 11:46 am EDT

I am aother victim in the fraud scheme. They were provided with the proper forms (form PG) for a refund which was followed up with numerous letters. No response at all. This was in October of 2009.

I hate to see this type of operation continue. authorities should see it stopped.

My $100 plus travel is gone.

M
Jan 26, 2010 8:04 pm EST

We have been waiting for our 100 dollar refund since August of 2009 we have sent numerous emails very poor response from anyone.

C
Oct 12, 2009 7:12 am EDT

did you ever recieve the refund, I am trying to get that returned as well as my 300.00 "airline taxes"...paid within the 10 days and I have requested a refund within 10 days like they ask and no reply, no phone to call or anycontact other then auto reply emails...frustration! we are suppose to leave in 10 days, that was our last date request...i am sure I am out my $$ but wondered if anyone was successful thank you