Metra BankWorst customer service

W

Worst customer service of ALL time!! I have been a customer with them for over 2 years. On the Friday before Labor Day I went to an ATM, didnt have much money after bills but decieded I would take out my fun money for the weekend in cash. The ATM did not dispense the money but it did print out a receipt reflecting that the transaction did not complete. The money still came out of my account leaving me broke. I have spent over 10 days disputing this. Been givin wrong information from netspend agents, the wrong fax number, have faxed over 5 times (everytime I have a confirmation it went through and they tell me it didnt), spoken to numerous agents, sent emails, spoken to managers and dipute agents with no answers and nor do they care they left me completely broke for almost 2 weeks. Have had to eat ramon noodles and not leave my house. They are thieves and liars. DO NOT JOIN NETSPEND THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!