Submit your photo

Mess-Ups!

sofars

Jo
joyce lerato Sep 2, 2016
sofarsMy husband board this sofars 3years back.we went to complain they said because we board them for cash they cant help us

Scam charges from

Cg
Cgalyef Apr 26, 2016
Scam charges fromMbi probiller.com $123.89

two right boot no left.

Ta
tangee Jan 20, 2016
two right boot no left.I received my order and i got two right size boot no left.

magnum Americana chocolate cookie crumble

Mo
Mohammad raisul islam Sep 13, 2015
magnum Americana chocolate cookie crumbleDear concern,
Few minutes ago I bought a box of ice cream from Coles Brighton store. But unfortunately we found a open pack which was half eaten. The box was closed but inside we found a half eaten ice cream. From a store like Coles we do not expect these kind of things. We are very disappointed..we don't expect anything like this crap from Coles.people doesn't want to spend their money for such a thing like this. Plz take necessary steps to avoid this hassle for the customer.

Lambert and butler filter broken

St
Steven Johnson Aug 15, 2015
Lambert and butler filter brokenBought a 20 deck and the filters are broken

Sofa damaged

Di
Dilip chaudhary Aug 12, 2015
Sofa damagedThe sofa is destroyed. It get discolour some of the places. So wanna exchange bcz its under warrenty.

Thank you..
Dilip chaudhary

Rotita - moldy rusty travel bag

Ha
Hayden Fryman Jul 9, 2015
Rotita - moldy rusty travel bagSeveral weeks after placing my order and two trips to my local post office the travel bag that I'd ordered for my daughters school trip arrived too late to take on the trip. That aside the bag has mold and rust inside and smells very damp. Many email later Rotita are still refusing to refund my monies, claiming that they have a policy not to refund all monies. The saga continues.

Molded

Me
Melissa Tanner Jul 8, 2015
MoldedI live in Cleveland,TN. I ordered pizza from Papa Johns it was carryout. I also got some Parmesan cheese in the packets for the family. I opened up a pack and put it on my pizza. When I looked down at the pizza I seen the cheese in a big clump and yes it is/was molded. I called the store just to inform them of the problem no one word believe me,gave me attitude and accused me of just wanting a free pizza. Did not even want to make me a new pizza just offered me more Parmesan Cheese ( really). It is very sad and nasty what is a child had received the packet I got and put it on their pizza and ate it. So i took a picture and I am going to share it in anyway I can. Too much going on in the world with people and know with food.