Submit your photo

Mess-Ups!

Just Can't Help Myself

Li
Linkoln Aug 25, 2008
Just Can't Help MyselfIf it's for the sink only, why not put it...well, I dunno...by the sink!? I think this note could have been completely avoided by simply placing the tool in the correct place.

Feemale

Ph
Phil Dec 20, 2007
FeemaleUstream.tv FTW

What do I do?

Ro
Ross G. Dec 20, 2007
What do I do?Saw this in Manhattan this weekend...

Video Idiocy

Je
Jeffery Dec 20, 2007
Video IdiocyDuring a rare running of Windows at home, I'm confronted with this when I try to play a video podcast. So I boot back to Ubuntu, and watch it there. I'm left wondering what the "web version" is, but I can't be bothered to find out.

Parking or No Parking?

Mi
Michael Dec 18, 2007
Parking or No Parking?We know that Philadelphia was run by idiots, but this is just brilliantly stupid.

Hair Dryer Instructions

Ma
Mallory O' Connor Dec 11, 2007
Hair Dryer InstructionsMallory O' Connor submits a picture taken in a gym in Vancouver, Canada:

This sign appears at the gym I attend - the YWCA in beautiful Vancouver. It alternately makes me weep with laughter that we need such a sign in the women's (or anyone's) change room.

I felt a little weird taking this photo on the sly with my phone, but probably nowhere near as silly as the designer who had to be briefed on the assignment to create this happy-hairdrying-hair-on-head-only icon!

Caution: Live Children Playing

Je
Jeffrey M. Mar 30, 2007
Caution: Live Children PlayingI took this picture in my townhouse complex Maple Ridge, British Columbia of a caution sign which reads, "Caution: Live Children Playing."

As opposed to...?

Messed up Nesquick Instructions

Ro
Robert Hoekman Jr. Mar 30, 2007
Messed up Nesquick InstructionsThis Nesquick bottle of chocolate milk instructs thirsty consumers to: 1) Remove seal, 2) Shake well ...in that order.

Obviously, this is not an ideal work flow. And to think - several people with decision-making powers must have seen this label before it reached my hands!