Mess-Ups!

Submit your photo

Feemale

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 by Phil  Phil
FeemaleUstream.tv FTW
Comments

What do I do?

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 by Ross G.  Ross G.
What do I do?Saw this in Manhattan this weekend...
Comments

Video Idiocy

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 by Jeffery  Jeffery
Video IdiocyDuring a rare running of Windows at home, I'm confronted with this when I try to play a video podcast. So I boot back to Ubuntu, and watch it there. I'm left wondering what the "web version" is, but I can't be bothered to find out.
Comments

Parking or No Parking?

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 by Michael  Michael
Parking or No Parking?We know that Philadelphia was run by idiots, but this is just brilliantly stupid.
Comments

Hair Dryer Instructions

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 by Mallory O' Connor  Mallory O' Connor
Hair Dryer InstructionsMallory O' Connor submits a picture taken in a gym in Vancouver, Canada:

This sign appears at the gym I attend - the YWCA in beautiful Vancouver. It alternately makes me weep with laughter that we need such a sign in the women's (or anyone's) change room.

I felt a little weird taking this photo on the sly with my phone, but probably nowhere near as silly as the designer who had to be briefed on the assignment to create this happy-hairdrying-hair-on-head-only icon!
Comments

Caution: Live Children Playing

Posted: Mar 30, 2007 by Jeffrey M.  Jeffrey M.
Caution: Live Children PlayingI took this picture in my townhouse complex Maple Ridge, British Columbia of a caution sign which reads, "Caution: Live Children Playing."

As opposed to...?
Comments

Messed up Nesquick Instructions

Posted: Mar 30, 2007 by Robert Hoekman Jr.  Robert Hoekman Jr.
Messed up Nesquick InstructionsThis Nesquick bottle of chocolate milk instructs thirsty consumers to: 1) Remove seal, 2) Shake well ...in that order.

Obviously, this is not an ideal work flow. And to think - several people with decision-making powers must have seen this label before it reached my hands!

Comments

Contact Us