Harassment

Angel Castor
She works at the Liberty ,Tx store and is posting things on Facebook about me and is harassing me over something that has never happened at all. I want it stopped are I will put charges on her for posting on social media . I am in closing a picture of what she has posted.
PS my last name was Edmonds but I am Martin have been for 14 years now .
Attn Tina
Harassment
Vi
Victoria Martin Mar 14, 2018

Comments

• So
    SoulTraySky 9th of Apr, 2018

YEAH BRO BUT YO HOW SOMETENCE ACLARATE TO OR TO AARCHIVATE ALL DESCRIPTION
    THIS DESCRIPTION IS NECESARY YEAH BUT I WAN ANY MORE SOCIALICER WIIL BE I BELIEVE IN A ONLY CAUSE AND YIU KNOW
    IF THIS IS TROPIEZO SO WELL BUT IS MY ENCHANCEMENT MY PRIORITI AND I YOU KNOW HOW ENDING HOW BIG CONCIENCE OR BOY DESORIENTED
    I NEDD ALL NED MMMM MY STATUS IS TO SOLVENCE ACREDITI CHANGES, AND IT IS PRESISO I KNOW YOU KNOW I WANT CRY
    BUT I HAS IN FIRST INSTANCE I BELIVE THAT I CANT NO DESILSIONED OR NOT OUT OF LINEAR
    MMMM IF IT IS CAUSE OF DESLIUTION FOR YOU :FOR ME IS A DESITION ADMON
    CREEME CONFIEN IN ME WHIT DESTREZA AND I DONT KNOW WATH WANT OTHERS TO ME IS IRREPRESALIED BUT THIS NOT ENDING GOOD FOR ME I DONT KNOW BUT IS THE PERSON THAT I AGREDID NOT FOR ME ...
    MMMM I WAS PENSANDO AND THIS PERSON NO HELP ME TO LIVE IN THIS WORD , THE WORD IS YOR
    COMPRBATE AND IS MY DESICION NOT OF OTHERS

• St
    Strike21563 2nd of May, 2018

sdasdasdasd

• Ca
    Catdog1234567 29th of May, 2018

You're going to press charges because someone posted something on facebook? God you're too ignorant. Don't waste everyones time with your drama. Then you try and get her fired from her job for something unrelated to work? You think that'll solve anything? Grow up.

• Dr
    Dr.Namoss 5th of Aug, 2018

Wow

• Tv
    TV1070 21st of Aug, 2018

threating to slap her in the mouth is considered as threatening

• Tv
    TV1070 21st of Aug, 2018

correction...stating that she will get her mouth slapped is considered threatening. This lady seems like shes quite childish and should be careful posting this kind of stuff on social media.

• Ga
    GASch2 5th of Nov, 2018

Just reading this makes me laugh!!!! 1st- the post, I had a family member air our problems on Facebook. NOT COOL! And this is "JUST" my opinion, Why? Why?Why? Do people think that this is what Facebook was meant for or that it's even ok to do this? If you have an issue with someone "Say It To Them Face to Face!"People just don't do this anymore, hide behind a screen and feel all high and mighty talking smack for all to see. I still have a Facebook account but I haven't been on it in over 3yrs because of what a family member posted on my page about issues that should of been handled in person, not just once but twice. That was enough for me to say I'm done! With her and Facebook.
    Oh one more thing, just some friendly advice, when writing online, Check and Read what you wrote before hitting post! One of these I read would of probably been awesome, but it was hard to read with all the typos.

• Ga
    GASch2 5th of Nov, 2018

Addition to my last response I realize that my whole comment didn't touch exactly on what everyone else wrote about that person making threats and the childish girl posting smake on social media. But my response is in general, no matter if your talking smack to another person on ANY social media! Your just an A** and your account should be deleted!!! It seems people who do this are those individuals that can ONLY talk this way behind a screen. All high-&-mighty, Nobody wants to read about your drama, you end up just looking like a fool.