Mess-Ups!

Submit your photo

Sports cam water proof

Posted: Oct 5, 2017 by Asanka Kumara  Asanka Kumara
Sports cam water proofI receive my sports cam but it is not working properly and display have some problem
Comments

Quaility of food served

Posted: Oct 1, 2017 by Steven  Steven
Quaility of food servedFrench fries that look like they swept the floor with stop trying to save a buck go back to steakfries employes not washing hands while handaling food way to much garnishes on food being served you have to many employee's standing around you charge way to much for the quality of food severed to the public thats not what dave thomas would have wanted these are the fries i was served they were cold look like they swept floor with them stores in northattleboro mansfield.
Comments

Photos continue

Posted: Sep 7, 2017 by Eastside 49  Eastside 49
Photos continuePics of cab driver by witnes
And others evidence
Comments

fund transfer is not processing with my account

Posted: Aug 2, 2017 by Gopanpally Saiprakash  GOPANPALLY SAIPRAKASH
fund transfer is not processing with my accountfunds transfer and NEFT are not processing from my accoont
Comments

Misleading Customers

Posted: Jul 21, 2017 by Arletta Clark  Arletta Clark
Your Chocolate Peanut Butter Twinkies are NOTHING like the photo on the box. False advertising. Here's a side-by-side comparison. I will be sharing this photo on Facebook.
Comments

shipment issue

Posted: Jul 7, 2017 by Irene Mae Caballero  irene mae caballero
shipment issuekindly deliver to this address ZONE 4 BRGY. BACUYANGANEXE. SUDB. HINOBAAN (store fronting Bacuyangan elementary school) 362004072858
Comments

I still don't have my order

Posted: Jun 28, 2017 by Celeste Delaine  Celeste delaine
I still don't have my orderHey 👋 it's Celeste I still didn't get my order on sagamore st Lynn ma zip 01902 You can send information too me at Findingmyway2017@gmail.com
Comments

Claim150785645

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 by Aletta62  Aletta62
Claim150785645please find attached the witness report
Comments

Contact Us