Mess-Ups!

Submit your photo

Package Killers

Posted: Nov 17, 2017 by B  B
Package KillersJust in the last 3 weeks of October / November of 2017 UPS has delivered hundreds of dollars of packages to me and all with the exception of 2 were damage beyond belief. I purchase a 4" Exhaust system for my Diesel via MBRP and the UPS drive backs in my driveway and opens the back door. I see on the floor a box that looked like it been to hell and back and then back to hell again. I said to the drive I hope that is not my box?? His reply yep! It was ripped open and all four corners of the box were crushed. The pipes were hanging out of box and all ends were bent out of round. $400.00 worth now known as junk cause of UPS. I also had several boxes shipped from Arizona 4 - 5 times with electronic items that were destroyed by UPS. So the last two pictures are how FedEx ships a MBRP box see the difference no damage at all. Go FedEx
Comments

Buffalo wild wings with feathers

Posted: Nov 6, 2017 by Darin Phillips  Darin phillips
Buffalo wild wings with feathersI ordered wings to go and when I got to my room and started eating I realized one of my wings was cooked with feathers still on the wing!
Comments

Sports cam water proof

Posted: Oct 5, 2017 by Asanka Kumara  Asanka Kumara
Sports cam water proofI receive my sports cam but it is not working properly and display have some problem
Comments

Quaility of food served

Posted: Oct 1, 2017 by Steven  Steven
Quaility of food servedFrench fries that look like they swept the floor with stop trying to save a buck go back to steakfries employes not washing hands while handaling food way to much garnishes on food being served you have to many employee's standing around you charge way to much for the quality of food severed to the public thats not what dave thomas would have wanted these are the fries i was served they were cold look like they swept floor with them stores in northattleboro mansfield.
Comments

Photos continue

Posted: Sep 7, 2017 by Eastside 49  Eastside 49
Photos continuePics of cab driver by witnes
And others evidence
Comments

fund transfer is not processing with my account

Posted: Aug 2, 2017 by Gopanpally Saiprakash  GOPANPALLY SAIPRAKASH
fund transfer is not processing with my accountfunds transfer and NEFT are not processing from my accoont
Comments

Misleading Customers

Posted: Jul 21, 2017 by Arletta Clark  Arletta Clark
Your Chocolate Peanut Butter Twinkies are NOTHING like the photo on the box. False advertising. Here's a side-by-side comparison. I will be sharing this photo on Facebook.
Comments

shipment issue

Posted: Jul 7, 2017 by Irene Mae Caballero  irene mae caballero
shipment issuekindly deliver to this address ZONE 4 BRGY. BACUYANGANEXE. SUDB. HINOBAAN (store fronting Bacuyangan elementary school) 362004072858
Comments

Contact Us