Mess-Ups!

Submit your photo

Claim150785645

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 by Aletta62  Aletta62
Claim150785645please find attached the witness report
Comments

Broken roller wheel luggage

Posted: Jun 9, 2017 by Maria Agnes Padilla Soriano  Maria agnes padilla soriano
Boarded pr 112 flight bound to l.a. june 8 2017.. after getting my luggage from the carousel on my way out of the building the roller wheel suddenly get separated. found my black luggage 's roller wheel broken with a tape which maybe the one who handle it try to fix it.
Comments

He send to me different item

Posted: Jun 1, 2017 by Yaseen  Yaseen
He send to me different itemI am order ( jrdq3way) extension socket

And he send to me jpdq socket
Way
Comments

is it real or fake

Posted: May 16, 2017 by Dhanush.n.m  dhanush.n.m
is it real or fakeI have got a mail from cheverlet moters ltd lucky winner that I have won 3.35.000.00.00 &ma am James Alex asking 24.700 rs to pay for deleivery charges is it real or fake &my full name is dhanush.n.m
Comments

Vinyl privacy fence

Posted: May 8, 2017 by Don Cunningham  DON Cunningham
Vinyl privacy fenceI still haven't heard from you yet about the privacy fence I started to install. My Attorney came by and has some concerns he fills this single me out so we took a walk around and according to the manager corin in layton utah Quail Ridge mobile home pre existing privacy fence are not to be repaired they are to be taken down when they start to fall apart as we walked around my attorney had me take some pic we have some knew fences that went up and your home that you have for sale has the knew wood privacy fence also we notice another wood privacy fence that has just been put up so lets be fair you take your fences down and have that guy that put his new one up taken down Ill take mine down or better yet lets just leave them up and have the people be responsable to keep them nice, and let us have our back yards be privite for our families I have attached the pic of proof and I have many more
Comments

Shipment not received

Posted: Apr 28, 2017 by My Name Fabiola  My name Fabiola
Shipment not receivedI ordered two pairs of boots from Fashion Momorrow,but they delivered one pair.so, I've contacted every day,I haven't received any mail from them. That means that store does not provide a good service.
Comments

Jaraveetour Scam boat captain for Kho Rok snorkeling tour.

Posted: Apr 24, 2017 by Stanley Hodgson  Stanley Hodgson
Jaraveetour Scam boat captain for Kho Rok snorkeling tour.On the 17th April we booked a trip to Kho Rok snorkeling through Joy Pak Mein tours. We have used many times. We were taken to the port office and paid Bht800 for National Park fee. When we arrived at Kho Rok the speed boat driver asked me for another Bht800. I told him we payed at office. HE said the two men over there wanted th money. I approached the men and took photos ( attached. Man no shirt boat driver Jaravee tours ) we reported at the port office on return. This is a scam the girls at the office said they gave the boat driver the money. We reported to Joy Pakmeng tours also. We love Thialand and volunteer over many years at our own experiences. CHF Khon Kean. Krub
Comments

What is this,its fake sms

Posted: Apr 11, 2017 by Samraat Hasan  Samraat Hasan
What is this,its fake smsIRISH LOTTERY
001 Close, Stamford, Lincs,
HE9 0YP, London United Kingdom.
Tel: +447833877662

Attn: Abul Hasan,

We congratulate you once more for being a lucky winner on the Mobile Number Irish Lottery Promotion held in the United Kingdom 2017 ,Meanwhile your winning has been sent to our affiliated courier company for delivery to Bangladesh with the below details.

1.) £700,000 (Seven hundred thousand Great British Pounds) written in your Honor.
2.) Certificate of winning
3) We have also attached our diplomat Passport (MR JOHN HARRY ) to this email for security reason .
4) Scan copy of the parcel .
5) United Nation Letter Of Guarantee .

Your verification has been confirm by this IRISH LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL COMPANY, and your payment of 700,000 GBP has been approve by this company , your winnings has been dispatch on the 10TH APRIL 2017 and it will arrive on the 11TH APRIL 2017 it will only take him 10 hrs time to arrive in Bangladesh , As soon as your winnings arrive Bangladesh you will be contacted by our company diplomat (Mr John Harry ) that will be bringing your funds to Bangladesh, You are to pay for your country local tax clearances soon as your winnings arrived Bangladesh for clearance before delivery wish is 36,000.00 BDT to the local tax office true the diplomat instruction , so that the diplomat will be allowed to complete the delivery to you same day , due to the rules of this company we have taken charge of every other things which is been required by the British Government to make your winnings gets to you on time. You are advice to follow the instruction of the diplomat as soon as he arrive Bangladesh because he has other consignment to deliver after your delivery.

Meanwhile, we the entire board of director give you the go ahead to make the payment, the reason while you are ask to make the payment your self in your country, is because all winner are responsible for there country clearance, We also advise you to spend your money wisely because you are lucky.

Note: The payment is for Tax registration in your country so that once our assign diplomat handover to you, you will not be questioned by your government how did you get this amount.

However, kindly be inform that you are to provide fee of your Stamp Duty/Notarization Tax Clearance ( 36,000.00 BDT) to our representative for remittance to the customs on your behalf before he can come to your residence to deliver your prize to you same day .

All orders not delivered within (24HRS) from the day of arrival of your diplomat will lead to return of your parcel to the promo organization as unclaimed package and your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you as stated by the IRISH LOTTERY COMPANY TEAM .

Be informed that your prizes are protected by a HARD COVER INSURANCE POLICY(HCIP),which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your funds before remitting it to you. This is in accordance with section 13 (1)(n)of the British national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. Due to this fact, you are expected to make the payment yourself.

YOURS SINCERELY,
ROONEY JAMES.
Tel: +447833877662
Comments

Contact Us

The Cost of Summer Camp